neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Noticing changes from spirit keeping

Post by FrostLightDjinn »

Just curious to read your experiences with spirit keeping regarding changes in taste or interests.

I have noticed that my taste and desires for certain food has changed since connecting with my spirit keep.
One of the biggest ones is that I was vegan for several years, mostly because of health issues and trying to care better for my body. I had a strong intolerance to any meats , meats would cause my kidneys to hurt and if I continued to ignore it I'd have to make trips to my doctor 😬😬 so I cut meat out completely.

So here's the interesting part. I am eating meat now. Lol...And lots of it. And I'm noticing it gives me energy and I don't feel any pain anymore. I find myself craving things like salami, steak and hamburger. I sleep less now and wake up with more energy than even the time before I was vegan.
Also my entire life I was never one to eat sweets and if presented with ice cream I would eat one bite and put it back in the freezer. I would never finish a container of ice cream before it got freezer burn.
And now..well lol I ate 4 motchi ice cream pieces last time I went out for sushi. I'm eating chocolate covered coffee beans with my spirit keep, like it's popcorn lol and I have no self control when I'm in the candy aisle picking things out for my keep.
Putting peanut butter on apples?! Lol 😂
Certain oils that I didn't like the smell of (patchouli...blecchhh) I now enjoy occasionally.
My appetite is also very low, I don't feel hungry all day until about 8 pm.
Another thing , I speak my mind more openly and people no longer interrupt me while I'm speaking.
Things that used to bother me before don't even phase me now, and I feel way more grounded and happy that I have ever felt in my life!

I would love to hear your stories, what changes have you noticed in yourself since you started spirit keeping ?
Do you dislike or like any of them ?
Please share!❤️❤️
Much respect,
M

🧿🦇Hi from Portland Oregon 🦇🧿

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Re: Noticing changes from spirit keeping

Post by Angelik »

Thank you for sharing your experiences! To me the opposite happened and after years of trying and not succeeding I was finally able to quit eating animal products. I have been vegan for 4 years now.
I also find myself more into diy things,,, I think it is the elves lol

FrostLightDjinn
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by FrostLightDjinn »

Angelik wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:14 am
Thank you for sharing your experiences! To me the opposite happened and after years of trying and not succeeding I was finally able to quit eating animal products. I have been vegan for 4 years now.
That is impressive, 4 years is a long time to go without meat. 😊 I have heard that some spirits love meat and some don't like it. I know my vampires love when I cook steak for them. I wonder what it's like to have elves in your keep? They seem so light and brilliant, I can't imagine an elf eating a bloody steak..but who knows? Lol

🧿🦇Hi from Portland Oregon 🦇🧿

Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post by Angelik »

FrostLightDjinn wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:00 am
Angelik wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:14 am
That is impressive, 4 years is a long time to go without meat. 😊 I have heard that some spirits love meat and some don't like it. I know my vampires love when I cook steak for them. I wonder what it's like to have elves in your keep? They seem so light and brilliant, I can't imagine an elf eating a bloody steak..but who knows? Lol
I think there are people who have been many more years than me on a plant based diet, but thank you! 😊 yeah it is often said that vamps like stakes, depending on the vamp..I have one that sometimes makes me feeling the smell of grilled stake when he is around. He has not done it for a while though..
Elves are peaceful beings, they are also very intelligent and definitely increase your connection with the animals. I have never seen my elves eating meat, but yeah who knows maybe some do lol

jezebela
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Post by jezebela »

mine is a wish granting spirit. i was told she likes sweet stuff, because that's what she would like to have as an offering apart from incense. but i don't feel i have changed anything physically like my companion.

Metheus North
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North

Post by Metheus North »

I have noticed that my Fibro flares are less often. I was bed bound for weeks at a time. I am able to enjoy VR games, I started cleaning house because my family is a trio of slobs, and I have a bit more energy. I still have to fight my lethargy but that is slowly getting better.

Food wise, I get weird cravings. One day, I will want breakfast sandwiches, the next day I want veggies and fish. It is a diet of variety lol.

I have also have moments that I smell things like a perfume that I don't recognize or a hint of cigars (I quit smoking 3 years ago and only smoked cigarettes).

A huge improvement I have noticed is that my family has more positive attitudes and love. Especially with my son who has Autism Spectrum Disorder. He has a flower Faery and a blue dragon. My partner is more attentive to me lately, more cuddles. It also doesn't take as long to de-stress when he gets home from work.

Adults: 1 Master Spirit Black Dragon,1 flower Faery (my son's), 1 butterfly Faery, 1 divine angel, 1 silver wolf (familiar), 1 High Elf, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 2 Volkh, 1 werewolf, 2 Hellhounds, 1 West, East, South, and North Watch Towers, 8 Lares, 1 Ghassan Djinn, 1 Kitsune, 1 lover Spirit Sanguine Vampire, 1Brass Dragon, 8 Mazou, 1 Balkin Vampire
Youth: 1 Boobrie, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Werewolf, 1 Midnight Dragon, 1 Golden Dragon, 1 Blue Dragon (my son's)

windaaa
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravix of Fourhorn

Post by windaaa »

I’ve notice i sing more since my angel came, and I despise fish now, like the texture makes me nauseous, I don’t know which spirit makes me like this but I suspect flygia 😅 i got angel-infused service via bogo, but I don’t feel anything changed. Except maybe i act nicely towards children 🤣

Return to “Spirit Keeping”