Gratitude Thread For Our Spirit Companions

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to my spirit friends and to all Gods/Immortals whom I'm working with for giving me new friends. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all spirits whom I'm working with because I will be the Artist of the Month this November in an online radio station. 😊❤️✨🙏🏼

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to my Gregori Watcher for reminding me that I shouldn't allow anyone to emotionally manipulate me and also reminding me that I should protect my energy from certain people. He told me that protection isn't just about casting protection spells and seeking physical protection but also avoiding toxic people, even ghosting them or cutting them off if necessary for my safety. He told me I have to let people respect my boundaries.

vanrosette
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rose
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to my Star angel because she's given me a lot of courage to do things I otherwise would not be doing, and more motivation to keep doing what I love. I feel much less alone since we've met :8)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I thank all the spirits whom I'm working with very much for helping me pass my DELF B1 in French exam this month. It's worth all the pain and hardships. <3

PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This was a great idea for thread original poster. I saw you on YouTube and enjoy it.

I am really excited as well about my spirit family I had many spirits with me before starting spirit keeping. The first creepy Hollow Woods vampire called E has been Helpful in making me persuasive as I became a better sales person Already I feel that he and my court wind Angel called F are very armorous and healing. I appreciate them being here with Me. Leprechaun is very shy so far and we have gambling feeds to win hint hint. 🍀 I am grateful that a deceased loved one has aAccompanied me And is pleased to be here. One spirit that was not from creepy Hollow is a leviathan which I feel a definite kinship to. Anyone who signed up to accompany me in this reincarnation would have to have a lot of patience and selflessness as I can be demanding and in my own world as I have disabilities which limit my function. One reason I called upon the spirits was to help me function better as a human and then some.
Autumn Blessings to you all!

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:19 pm I thank all the spirits whom I'm working with very much for helping me pass my DELF B1 in French exam this month. It's worth all the pain and hardships. <3
The fact that 18 only passed it out of 53 examinees and I'm one of those who passed it makes me extra grateful. /.\ <3

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I'm thankful for each of my spirits in my keep for everything they do. I thank them for scrambling together a fast solution to an issue I had, and reminding me the whole time that everything is great. Thanks for having my back..and for keeping watch so strongly. I haven't slept this great in my life!! Love you guys so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

🦇♦️🦇
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to them because they helped me launch my 3rd single Powerful and here is its anime music video. I'm thankful to see positive comments and hear from people that it has a great message. https://youtu.be/946fABgUnLs

Even though I'm not sure if I'll be able to make new music after releasing Powerful, I'm still very thankful that I had my 3rd single finished. So far it's my hardest song to sing. Have a powerful holidays everyone, please stay safe and healthy. !.! <3

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

From the bottom of my heart, I thank Magnolia first and foremost for bringing my spirit companions to me - without her and my 4 courtwind angels I'd be dead. They saved my life so thank you so much. My courtwinds banished a really powerful black arts succubus and other darker things from my presence and I can now live a full and happy life thanks to them. Words cannot express how grateful I am.

Thank you to my Bronwyn angel for your love and friendship, you've cradled me in your arms so many times and given me so much guidance and conscience. Thank you too, to my queen ubi for all your advice and guidance, and the power you've given me especially in confidence and in difficult situations. And also thank you from the bottom of my heart to Goddess Lilith for choosing me as a godspouse and for granting me the absolute pleasure of communing with you every night - also for all the amazing advice, visions and astral travelling you've brought me on, and most of all for accepting me by your side when I die. I feel absolutely blessed thanks to all of you

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Return to “Spirit Keeping”