venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice diary. I read few. Congratulations for your singing career took off so well. its truly inspirational what you have been involved with.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:37 am Nice diary. I read few. Congratulations for your singing career took off so well. its truly inspirational what you have been involved with.
Thank you very much. I believe I have to keep on doing my best for my singing career though so that I can finally have it flourish and expand further because for me, the fight for it is not over yet. It's definitely not easy but I know that they're always here for me guiding me and helping me with this. ✨❤️🙏🏼

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I love your journal blezheng! So many interesting things have happened to you... I'm tempted to get an anamchara now just having read what you've said about yours. (Is that how you spell it?) Please keep posting, I will keep reading. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If last time, my Cleopatra Djinn, Djinn More Powerful Than You Could Possibly Imagine and past life hubby heavily assisted me in writing my lyrics in my 2nd single Magick Wand, in my 3rd single, I felt the energies of my angels, most especially my Bronwyn Angel, Anamchara and Nephilim while I was writing the lyrics. This is definitely not a love song at all but an inspirational and empowering one. This song is my message and advice for the people of today, most especially to the youth. Miracles can happen and you have the power to change your life for the better no matter how challenging life can be. I might record it anytime, the lyrics are being arranged by my music producer right now. The title of this song will be Powerful. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

According to this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... ERFUL.html

"They are capable of inspiring human function and behavior to create masterpieces and miracles just as they are capable of yielding a warrior's spirit bringing victory in destruction of evil. They cover all ranges, aspects and sides of the world and its inhabitants.

It is thought the Bronwyn Angels gave inspiration, endurance, wisdom and patience to man in order to complete such tasks as the 7 Wonders of the World, Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni to complete the Sistine Chapel and other historical people who have given us monuments of prestige and legacy."

The moment I felt the subtle yet uplifting energy of my Bronwyn Angel, I just wrote the lyrics very quickly and I think it's also because deep inside I have the desire to inspire people and bring them up through this song because life can be very challenging and stressful nowadays and I want the listeners to realize that you can make your dreams come true no matter how hard the situation is. Upon reading the description about Bronwyn Angels again, it gives me goosebumps.

My music producers told me they also felt very inspired right now because the lyrics itself are extremely inspiring. I will just prepare my voice because they told me that it has lots of high notes, I hope that we'll be able to finish this project successfully and I also hope and pray that this song becomes successful, let's see how it goes. These synchronicities are indeed powerful. <3 /.\

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i'd love to listen to your song!

i've always wanted to sing, and i have not sang for a long time due to some illness. and now i've to return to practising singing for future work opportunity.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:23 pm According to this: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... ERFUL.html

"They are capable of inspiring human function and behavior to create masterpieces and miracles just as they are capable of yielding a warrior's spirit bringing victory in destruction of evil. They cover all ranges, aspects and sides of the world and its inhabitants.

It is thought the Bronwyn Angels gave inspiration, endurance, wisdom and patience to man in order to complete such tasks as the 7 Wonders of the World, Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni to complete the Sistine Chapel and other historical people who have given us monuments of prestige and legacy."

The moment I felt the subtle yet uplifting energy of my Bronwyn Angel, I just wrote the lyrics very quickly and I think it's also because deep inside I have the desire to inspire people and bring them up through this song because life can be very challenging and stressful nowadays and I want the listeners to realize that you can make your dreams come true no matter how hard the situation is. Upon reading the description about Bronwyn Angels again, it gives me goosebumps.

My music producers told me they also felt very inspired right now because the lyrics itself are extremely inspiring. I will just prepare my voice because they told me that it has lots of high notes, I hope that we'll be able to finish this project successfully and I also hope and pray that this song becomes successful, let's see how it goes. These synchronicities are indeed powerful. <3 /.\
Here is a Soundcloud spoiler for you because my 3rd single will premiere this Full Moon, December 19,2021 on YouTube. Please enjoy. Blessed be and happy holidays. <3 /.\

https://soundcloud.com/bless-parco/powe ... al_sharing

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My 3rd single Powerful is now available on other music outlets such as Spotify and my lyric video for Powerful will premiere on my YouTube tonight 1:00 am France time. I don't know if it's just me or my Bronwyn Angel really left his imprint/energy on this song because it's so beautiful, it makes me want to cry, and we really had a hard time making it because I had to sing high and sustained high notes for this song. Like the energies of this song has 75% Bronwyn Angel energy, 25% Nephilim.

I asked for them to fill us with positivity and inspiration as we were making this song because this wasn't easy at all.

If you wish to listen to my 3rd single on Spotify, here it is. Please enjoy. <3 /.\

https://open.spotify.com/track/7kMKjwRN ... 001e5042a8

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Lyric Video just premiered on my YouTube and here it is https://youtu.be/ZRQQPBPOXl0 Soon hopefully the Anime Music Video for Powerful will be released.

My main intention was to make a song that's not about romantic love because life isn't always revolving around that thing and I'm very thankful that spirits (most especially my Bronwyn Angel) helped me to have inspiration to create such a song because I was having a hard time creating and finishing the lyrics of a song at that time. I know that there are still a lot of people all around the world are suffering because of the worldwide pandemic, natural calamities and so on. To me, it's a reminder that we are powerful in our own way and we can still change our destiny for the better no matter how challenging the situation may be.

There's a saying in Filipino "Habang may buhay, may pag-asa" (As long as we're living there's hope). It also reminds me of that saying because as long as we're living, we can still change our life for the better and we can still realize our dreams no matter what.

I find it very excellent for my Bronwyn Angel for giving me assistance to write such a song because it's not easy to write song lyrics at all. It's also because that's the message that I want to say to everyone right now. <3

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

listening!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”