Has anyones wealth spirits made them financially rich?

windaaa
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravix of Fourhorn

A fylgia my first spirit, helps me with my business even though I didn’t keep her for wealth purposes, not even have to ask for it. People just seem to buy from me, and i’m very grateful.

My bronwyn once said “wealth is a trap” when i told him i want to be rich 🤑 lol. He said that wealthy people always always ask for more. So I learned to ask for financial independence.

My newest, a star fae, helped me when i wrote down “i want $20” just for a test, I didn’t beg or anything, just let her fulfill my wish in her own time and i got like $23. Although i still wonder sometimes how to know if it’s my spirit or something else (universe, luck, God). Either way, i’m very very grateful. I agree when people said we need to ask and forget. Let them work in their own time.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have similar experiences as the rest of us. I have a good number of wealth companions to get me things. But when, it's comes to lotto, it's minimal win. But still a win. And i am grateful for it. To me wealth is peace, longevity, love and family, and a job to go to each day to be felt full filled and acompleshed. I have all these and much more than that. I feel fortunate to live in Australia 🇦🇺 is one big plus. The only thing that I missed out on and I actually wish to be of a home owner. But I chose to have kids, then we missed out with some small thing that didn't add up to get a home loan. That's why I buy lotto from time to time. To get that big win of a lifetime one day 😂. I feel that as I turned the corner (50 plus) more and more that is I am missing, my own nest for my olden days.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

They actually have! I noticed it a lot when I think of messaging a customer the item they might want is available but I don't want to seem annoying to them, so I delete my message. A little while later they message me about the item. Another is when I think of an item and hope someone buys it, then a little later someone messages me that they want to buy that item.

Manifesting with them is a lot of fun. It's gradual and more of leading to a path that would be beneficial. However, it is good to remember not to be greedy. It works with goals that are easy to attain. Also, remembering to do the part too. In short, it is a team effort. :)

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ASTER wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:47 pm I have similar experiences as the rest of us. I have a good number of wealth companions to get me things. But when, it's comes to lotto, it's minimal win. But still a win. And i am grateful for it. To me wealth is peace, longevity, love and family, and a job to go to each day to be felt full filled and acompleshed. I have all these and much more than that. I feel fortunate to live in Australia 🇦🇺 is one big plus. The only thing that I missed out on and I actually wish to be of a home owner. But I chose to have kids, then we missed out with some small thing that didn't add up to get a home loan. That's why I buy lotto from time to time. To get that big win of a lifetime one day 😂. I feel that as I turned the corner (50 plus) more and more that is I am missing, my own nest for my olden days.
australia! it's a nice place! i don't mind living there too!

when i am there, i only hunt for two things: mochacino and lotto! haha. i find it's quite easy to win those scratchies.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hahaha 🤣, that's sounds nice. Which part of Australia have you lived before? I am on the coast of NSW, Mid-North Coast.
jezebela wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:30 am
ASTER wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:47 pm I have similar experiences as the rest of us. I have a good number of wealth companions to get me things. But when, it's comes to lotto, it's minimal win. But still a win. And i am grateful for it. To me wealth is peace, longevity, love and family, and a job to go to each day to be felt full filled and acompleshed. I have all these and much more than that. I feel fortunate to live in Australia 🇦🇺 is one big plus. The only thing that I missed out on and I actually wish to be of a home owner. But I chose to have kids, then we missed out with some small thing that didn't add up to get a home loan. That's why I buy lotto from time to time. To get that big win of a lifetime one day 😂. I feel that as I turned the corner (50 plus) more and more that is I am missing, my own nest for my olden days.
australia! it's a nice place! i don't mind living there too!

when i am there, i only hunt for two things: mochacino and lotto! haha. i find it's quite easy to win those scratchies.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

ASTER wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:32 pm Hahaha 🤣, that's sounds nice. Which part of Australia have you lived before? I am on the coast of NSW, Mid-North Coast.
i stayed in nz last time but now have relocated to another country.

i have visited sydney and melbourne. i'm crazy about scratchies just to see how lucky i am. maybe next time when i visit OZ again, i would have more spirits in my family.. perhaps, i will be more lucky!

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71

I'm fairly new to spirit keeping, but my spirits are already indirectly leading me on a more fortunate path. I got a MUCH better qualified supervisor who will help my organizations success and therefore my job security. I recieved a scholarship that I was denied last year so that I can improve my job skills. I was able to reduce expenses, which increased my disposable income. There are so many financial rewards I've been blessed with because of my spirits.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Search4DLight wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:48 pm Well mine have actually made me financially poorer as i had to spend money to buy them and never recouped it! :lol:
Lol. This is how I felt!
On a more sincere note, I genuinely believe that my Keep has played a significant role in improving my financial situation and providing stability. In just 2 months, my earnings increased by 2.4 times, and I managed to amass a sum that I couldn't achieve in the last five years. This amount was calculated after I had settled my monthly debts, covered grocery costs, and handled other necessary expenses. With a thoughtful approach to the calculations, my income has increased by 3.3 times each month. Consequently, I am optimistic that within the next five years, I will be able to launch my dual-purpose business venture.

Interestingly, I didn't acquire any wealth spirits until later in my journey when my finances were already stable and everything was falling into place. Even now, I only have 2 wealth spirits in my possession. I believe it's not entirely accurate to say that only wealth spirits contribute to one's financial prosperity.

I have gone through all the posts in this thread and noticed that some individuals seem to plead with their spirits to increase their wealth, which, in my opinion, might not be the best approach. Each spirit plays a unique role in our lives and aims to enrich our physical existence with experiences, adventures, and yes, a certain degree of material wealth such as cash and checks. However, I have never directly or indirectly requested such assistance. While I am ambitious and have various business models I'd like to explore, my primary goal is not solely to amass an immense fortune. My intention is simply to lead a comfortable life.

We reside in a materialistic world where, at times, individuals may be in denial about their own greed while presenting themselves as ambitious. For instance, they might express a desire for $1 million, claiming it's for the purpose of giving. However, the act of giving doesn't require such a substantial sum. Even with just $10, one can still make a difference. There is no need to wait until having $1 million in their account to start contributing to others. Lol. If anything, these higher beings are likely able to discern the deceptions and denials we may harbor within ourselves. As a result, they might refrain from granting such wealth if they believe we won't utilize it for the greater good.

Another aspect to consider is the guilt associated with wealth, which can lead some people to feel intimidated or develop a negative perspective on financial prosperity.
Wealth guilt can serve as a reminder to stay grounded and maintain a sense of empathy towards others. It encourages individuals to consider the broader implications of their financial decisions. Honestly, I owe my quick wealth accumulation to my Keep's invaluable guidance on managing spending effectively.

It's also important to note that Spirit Keeping is not a get-rich-quick scheme or a substitute for taking practical steps towards financial stability and success. Instead, it can be a helpful tool to assist you in achieving your goals and attracting positive energies into your life. As with any spiritual practice, the results may vary from person to person, and it's essential to approach it with an open mind and respect for the spirits and entities.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”