You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

We all need to make sure that our own mental health care is doing well, especially on the path of spirit keeping.
Going deep down into my own rabbit hole of experience, my mind is constantly going. There are very rare moments of quiet, even during meditation. I have conversations or even arguments with myself to work through different challenges on a daily basis. If my Kiddo decides to act out, I am internally attempting to determine how to react. I have a very distinctive voice which I can easily distinguish from telepathic messages from my spirit friends.

I have read so many posts about demonic attacks, how it has to be demons instead of mental health issues.

There is so much stigma when it comes to seeking professional assistance. There is a great amount of people who are afraid of how it will affect reputations, what family or friends would think, and being treated differently or called crazy.

First of all, our spirits are here to help us. They are respectful, for the most part. Very few spirits are going to enter our lives to cause harm. Most practioners are not going to purposefully send evil spirits your way. I have been thinking about this quite a bit. If a practitioner makes their livelihood finding spirits a new home, they are not going to go out of their way to make life miserable for others. Please note, I said most lol. There are always exceptions, but as a community, we all help each other. On this forum, we have a place to put reviews about positive or even negative feedback. We can warn others to watch out for that practioner that is not what they appear to be. Our spirits choose to be with us. We shouldn't have any type of fear when it comes to bringing in spirits. The fact that practitioners are making it possible for spirits to find a home, it only makes sense for the practitioners to have good reputations.

Secondly, our existence takes on multiple changes while being a spirit keeper. We are not going to be the same. We are going through adjustments on multiple levels. It only makes sense that our overall health is going to be affected. It can be quite overwhelming for anyone. We will react quite differently than others. Many changes will be positive but it's still change, which can cause a great deal of stress. Stress causes a wide variety of symptoms that we may consider to be caused by our spirits, when it's our own selves and our minds that are causing the issues.

With proper house rules, even spirits that are unbound will typically obey the rules. If there is a protective team, any unruly spirits will be taken care of. That's why so many posts strongly suggest protection. Feeling protected can also alleviate anxiety or stress if we allow it.

Finally, we need to be observant. If we allow ourselves to be distracted, we will miss subtle changes happening to ourselves or manifestations or even telepathic messages. Even when going to work, doing household chores, ect., being aware at all times. The electronic age is amazing but it also can cause too much distraction. Example is how people keep their eyes on devices. While being a part of a community, researching, or enjoying entertainment is all great, but it keeps the focus on what is occurring around us. Too much research can also create many things in our minds. This is why we should depend more from our spirits.

This all ties into telepathic messages or conversations. One thing I try to do is tell my spirits when a good time is to attempt communication. Working together on scheduling will ensure you are open to communication and manifestation during that appointment. You can take some time prior to ground yourself. During the session, shut down devices to decrease the chances of distraction. Clear your mind as best you can. If you set up some of your spirits favorite things in the area, it really sets a great mood/atmosphere. This will make telepathic messages easier to understand, from what I have read, at least.

Just relaxing and being one in the moment can help.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I do have conversations with my Keep through telepathy alot. For some reason though, it feels like they are whispering in my ear, my left one in fact. I think my right one is blocked, that's why I hear zilch from there.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité

Return to “Spirit Keeping”