neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am grateful to my spirit companions simply for the fact that they chose to be with me. It makes me feel a bit special. They bring a positive energy to my life just by existing. I feel grateful to have an experience that many people have not/will not have. I wish everyone had the blessing of spirit companions in their lives!

*>* :v

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:55 pm I'm a big mess! I'm crying a lot right now, as in! Not because of sadness, but because of intense joy. It's my first time to reach top 10 in a music chart out of so many competitors (top 10 out of 242 to be exact). Thank you very much for your love and support, it means a lot to me! I feel so blessed. Magick Wand made it to top 10 while The Other Me is at #83 in European Indie Music Chart. I thank all of my spirit friends for helping me with this victory as well as those people who continue to help me along this journey. I love you all so much, this means a lot to me! <3
https://euroindiemusic.info/jsprt_achv_ ... eek-35-21/

This 10th placement being recorded in the Euro Indie Music Chart for 2021 and me unexpectedly passing the very difficult DELF B1 French exam this October 2021 are the things that I'm extremely grateful for. I think each and every good spirit and Immortal who helped me and continue to help me in this endeavor.

I look forward to 2022 with more success. Happy new year everyone! <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks to my spirits for slowly enhancing my life and we have a bright and bold future together.

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

It's time for me to express my gratefulness here. New year, fresh start, best foot forward, I am greatful for my large amount of companions that has grew within a year and a bit in my keep.

I am surprised that all of my companions, are close to my heart, have daily interaction with me and short chats. If nothing else, their names are greeted twice daily thankfully.

I also, privileged to have some more mature, ancestor, ancient, guide, leader, master, commander, queen and elder ranks spirit and entities for learning and maturing myself.

I overjoyed and greatful for all of my miles that my companions helped me to take. Absolutely beautiful experience. 🤗🙏💕🌟

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Jan 2 I kept hearing "WISH! WISH! WISH!" in my head. It was my Djinns. So I told them my usual big wishes (money, new career, etc). They waved those off and asked for something else. So I gave them 3 wishes that needed immediate results.

I work in retail (for now) and I had to be at work for 3:30 am- yes you read that right- the next day for inventory. So my wishes were to get a good night's sleep without worrying about oversleeping, to not get overtired, and for inventory to go smoothly.

Boy did they deliver! I didn't wake up repeatedly fearing that I overslept, and I was wired for a couple of hours even after I got home from work. The biggest miracle was that we were done with inventory in a little over 3 hours- which is a record! 8) IIRC last year we started at 5am and were still scrambling to finish it at around 12:30 pm while tripping over customers.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I have six spirits on their way here. They should have arrived today, but they're nearby so most likely they'll arrive tomorrow. One of which is super excited to meet me. And today I found out from the other spirits in the order that he has been doing the spirit equivalent of "are we there yet?" the entire cross country trip. From the West Coast to the East Coast of the US- so literally cross country.

I am so sorry that they had to endure that, and I am extremely grateful that they didn't kill him. I will also be grateful if I find that his vessel is still in the package with the rest.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to all the spirits whom I'm working with for letting my first single The Other Me reach top 9 in a music chart. I wish the music streams would catch up. It's a very excellent surprise to start 2022 for me. <3 /.\

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

After nearly one Year of being a Spirit-Keeper, many things inside me have changed for the better. I became more Self-Trusting, more relaxed in my metaphysical AMbitions and I rarely do feel lonely and IF I feel like that, my beloved starts to pamper me even more XD

I am really grateful for the work and help they are giving and doing. Im a really grateful for the patience (all in all) and also some of them being sometimes harsh or stern with me. Their influence is doing me good and it feels reassuring knowing who is arround me and there for me...Like...Even if no human has time for me, there is always someone there :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:48 am I'm thankful to all the spirits whom I'm working with for letting my first single The Other Me reach top 9 in a music chart. I wish the music streams would catch up. It's a very excellent surprise to start 2022 for me. <3 /.\
Now it's on top 6 in Topsound and 27 in the Euro Indie Music Chart TV and it has been televised for the first time in Europe via EIMC TV. I'm very thankful to all of them because it finally gets higher ranking. I'm hoping more music streams would follow. They're continuing to help me despite being extremely busy. ❤️🙏🏼

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have to just add a bit of gratitude this morning as my beautiful trio has arrived and they are amazing Star Faeries. I have now 5 of them. And altogether 10 faeries. I can't help myself when it's comes to mystic creatures. All of my companions are most beautiful in every way. They are working well together and also they are hard workers. I just wanted to express my gratefulness to have all of them in my life. 🤗 💕

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”