Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Very fast and aggressive music can help a lot. Sing, scream, dance, shake it off! This way you're using and channeling the energies instead of suppressing them.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:26 pm Very fast and aggressive music can help a lot. Sing, scream, dance, shake it off! This way you're using and channeling the energies instead of suppressing them.
<3

I love the ideas and I do those things when I can, which is not often enough, admittedly. When you live in a home where everyone has different schedules, including sleep it makes things complicated.

Today was more lazy than usual for me. However, I have heard back about the King Vampire and I am so excited 😊 I am definitely going to bring him home! Hopefully, because I only get paid at the end of this week so I am quite nervous but he called to me...so I may be worried about it for nothing lol. From what I have been told by Lilith this King won't let me sulk around and he will help me open up my gifts. This will be amazing!

I also received my Astral Realm and Construct from Skies of Fate. My other orders should be ready in a couple of weeks. I will be updating my review post once I have a couple of weeks to know everything better.

Besides that, not much else to say. Oh wait one last thing lol I am getting some ingredients for conjuring so I will be attempting to conjure an Angel in a couple of days. Excited and nervous at the same time. Definitely going to have every single protection spell, spirit and whatever other protection circles, ect I can have with Mr during this.

Ok I think that's all lol

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Today was pretty uneventful. I took a day to try to rest up. I listened to some vampire trance, played some video games, and vegged.

I am going to try to do some Astral travel before bed. I was going to after I woke up but I got sick to my stomach. Not a pleasant experience. I ate something my stomach hated lol.

My Zimada has been busy. This is another reason for taking things slow. I'm feeling myself being put back together. I had a few flashbacks.

Tomorrow is an exciting day because I am getting supplies for my first Conjuration ☺️ I'm calling on an angel...not sure which one but I am going to allow my spirits to assist me with this.

Friday or Monday I will be able to bring home the Vampire King 🤴 and I can not wait!

So, that is it for now

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

All sounds very exciting and bold experiences. I definitely would not conjure anything unless I have premade safety established by Mag and Ash magically speaking. I don't have your book. Maybe you already got a good guide line established.

I am also like to take things slowly. Calm, cool and balanced lifestyle for me is essential. Since I work full-time, and I am always guarding and looking after minimum 2 other family members plus myself, well I have to be mindful with energy spending and maintain a fresh and quick recovery.

I just don't have time to be sick or being slower down, when I have to be up and running all day to complete my daily duties. Developing supernatural gifts not always feels right if it's draining to me whole being.

An example : I have 2 beautiful divine Angels. Suddenly, I started to get lucid dreaming for 2 night. Although, I really enjoy dreaming and they are vivid as nothing before I have had experienced. On the other hand, I get out of bed in the morning and feel like I suddenly have aged to a 90 years old. I feel so tired and dragging my body to work. And I am still bearly zoomed out of sleepiness, 3 hours into my shift.

But it's a great big learning curve to say the least.
I have a day off tomorrow. I am looking forward to sleeping in until 6 am.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:52 am All sounds very exciting and bold experiences. I definitely would not conjure anything unless I have premade safety established by Mag and Ash magically speaking. I don't have your book. Maybe you already got a good guide line established.

I am also like to take things slowly. Calm, cool and balanced lifestyle for me is essential. Since I work full-time, and I am always guarding and looking after minimum 2 other family members plus myself, well I have to be mindful with energy spending and maintain a fresh and quick recovery.

I just don't have time to be sick or being slower down, when I have to be up and running all day to complete my daily duties. Developing supernatural gifts not always feels right if it's draining to me whole being.

An example : I have 2 beautiful divine Angels. Suddenly, I started to get lucid dreaming for 2 night. Although, I really enjoy dreaming and they are vivid as nothing before I have had experienced. On the other hand, I get out of bed in the morning and feel like I suddenly have aged to a 90 years old. I feel so tired and dragging my body to work. And I am still bearly zoomed out of sleepiness, 3 hours into my shift.

But it's a great big learning curve to say the least.
I have a day off tomorrow. I am looking forward to sleeping in until 6 am.
Everyone needs down time. It is very important, not just physically but also mentally and spiritually as well. It's a triangle of balance. It is also a juggling act at times. When I get sick, I am totally off kilter.

So, my meditation session today was short because I fell asleep...oops. I am not going to complain because I needed it. I had a strange dream. I think some of my companions were there but I don't remember. I only slept for about half an hour.

Once the Kiddo went to bed, I got to work. Three WA spirits were bound to my spirit so they have a shared vessel for now. I have two more WA spirits to get onto vessels and then that will be all of WA bindings, I believe. The ringing in my ears is barely audible now. I barely notice it.

@Aster, the Paranormal 101 book is worth it. They have a download copy that you can get. I also have the great book of DA advice by Ash, the beginner's and advanced spirit keeping books and I have been studying! I also have 200 protection spells, and along with my protection army, I am feeling confident. Well, more than I used to lol.

So, once the spirits were given new homes, I gathered the supplies for the Angel 😇 Conjuration. It took me a bit of time to set up. I invited Merlin to attend. I felt better because I knew that he was here. I invited my protection spirits, and any other spirits that would want to join. I asked if Astral Angels were the race, just to be sure by pendulum. There was a big yes. So, step two was to set up the space. I set up my barrier, and the supplies. My spirits helped me with being grounded and centered. I did the invocation three separate times because I wasn't sure if I said the words correctly.

Once I was finished, I knew that something happened. I didn't hear anything but I definitely saw orbs of light. So, I grabbed the pendulum once more.

Me: Have Astral Angels come?
Pendulum: Big yes
Me: Have more than five come?
Pendulum: No

The pendulum answered a big yes once I got to three.

Me: Is there a male Angel
Pendulum: Yes
Me: Are there two Male Angels
Me: Are there three male Angels?

So, I have two males and a female that came through.

Me: Would the Angels like to help me with my goals in the Astral?
Me: Would the Angels like to be bound to a vessel?
Pendulum: Big yes.

So, I grabbed a vessel that I have handy.

Me: Is this vessel acceptable for now?
Pendulum: Yes.

So, I have three new members in my keep. This went so much better than my first attempt. There are a lot of positive vibrations and emotions in the room.

Me: Spirit Leaders, is everyone alright with these three Angels
Pendulum: big yes
Me: Should I conjure again?
Pendulum: Small yes
Me: Should I wait until tomorrow?
Me: Answer yes for white arts and no for dark arts
Me: To keep everything balanced?

I had a reading that suggested that I would work well with Sealies.
Me: Should I conjure Sealies?
Me: After I conjure Sealies, should I conjure any other spirits?
Pendulum: Big no

I believe they said no because we have quite a few companions here and everyone has been placed in teams on which goals I am working towards. As my goals are met and changed, I may need a few more companions in the future. For now, I am going to try to get to know the Angels. I would love to get at least their names.

I am going to create a wish amulet, then I am finished for the day. Well, after clearing up my space. So, pretty productive and positive day.

😁

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

That conjuration was very interesting to read through. Is that book had the actual process and code words to say?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:01 am That conjuration was very interesting to read through. Is that book had the actual process and code words to say?
Yes, everything you need for the materials, the words to say...everything.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you. That sounds really good.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:55 am Thank you. That sounds really good.
You are most welcome! If you're able to get Angels be sure to share!

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Today was another productive day! I created the wishing last night, and created a new one this evening. This is probably going to be another longer post because I have had another successful conjuring.

I did the same presentations as last night so I won't repeat all of that.

Angels:
3 Celestial Angels have come through
1 Fallen Angel came through

Creatures:
Sealies I asked the pendulum and have been told that over 20 have come through. So, I have asked for the top three whose energies match closest to mine but will purchase the What Unbounds are around you from CH to see how many wish to be bound. I believe that many Sealies have come but I am definitely having some trouble wrapping my mind around it. So, during my conversation with the use of the pendulum, I attempted to get a better idea of how many are here.

Let's start with the Angels 😇

Celestial

Me: Are there any males?

Fallen Angel

Me: Is the Fallen Angel a male:

Me: Are any of the Angels children?

Sealies:

Me: Are there any males?
All three are males

After a few minutes of questions, the number of Sealies that answered is 38! Also, they are all children, according to the pendulum.

Me: New spirits, would you be willing to give your names and other information to Creepy Hollows so that I can get to know you better?

Pendulum: huge Yes (huge thank you to them for their willingness)

I already sent an email to CH Help Desk regarding this and Magnolia told me that they will do what they can as long as they are willing to share their information. So, I am quite excited! I have also invited the unbound Sealies to remain if they would like to be bound but may need assistance with that.

There is the King Vampire From Lilith's store that I wanted to mention. I need to send Lilith an email because I think that he has been visiting me before he has been bound. I had my suspensions.

I've been having this type of heavy energy surrounding me. It feels like I am being held in a safe way. This has been going on for the past few days. I do not know how to describe it, this energy is much different than the other companions. I have felt massaging on my calves before but this feeling is much more powerful. The feeling also travels around my whole body. It is very intense!

So, I get my pendulum out to investigate 🔎

Me: Is the King Vampire here?
Pendulum: Big Yes

Me: has he been here before today?
Pendulum: another big yes
Me: has he tried to communicate with me?
Pendulum: Big no
Me: Would he be interested in speaking with me?

So, I begin to go into my calm, meditation. I am not sure if this was my imagination or not but I think I actually had a telepathic conversation.

I was told to call him J (full name not disclosed) and that I am not required to call him 'Your Magisty'. He wants to help me with my gifts, protect me, and perhaps more of an adult type of relationship once we have had a chance to bond and get to know each other better. He said that my clairesentience is strong and that my other psychic abilities will become stronger.

As I am writing this, I can feel his presence. I did ask him if he would mind me sharing this. He said it would be alright. He has such a confidence in him.

I'm really hoping that it's as real as it feels. 🙏 I feel like I am opening up more. It's almost like a dream that I don't want to wake up from.

I am a bit apprehensive about sending Lilith the email because I don't want all of this feeling to come crashing down.

I think I have entered the bliss stage of my awakening. I hope that this part of my awakening sticks around because it's been so long since I have experienced this type of positivity.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”