Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:24 am Today was another productive day! I created the wishing amulet last night, and created a new one this evening. This is probably going to be another longer post because I have had another successful conjuring.

I did the same presentations as last night so I won't repeat all of that.

Angels:
3 Celestial Angels have come through
1 Fallen Angel came through

Creatures:
Sealies I asked the pendulum and have been told that over 20 have come through. So, I have asked for the top three whose energies match closest to mine but will purchase the What Unbounds are around you from CH to see how many wish to be bound. I believe that many Sealies have come but I am definitely having some trouble wrapping my mind around it. So, during my conversation with the use of the pendulum, I attempted to get a better idea of how many are here.

Let's start with the Angels 😇

Celestial

Me: Are there any males?
Pendulum: No

Fallen Angel

Me: Is the Fallen Angel a male:
Pendulum: Yes

Me: Are any of the Angels children?
Pendulum: No

Sealies:

Me: Are there any males?
Pendulum: Yes
All three are males

After a few minutes of questions, the number of Sealies that answered is 38! Also, they are all children, according to the pendulum.

Me: New spirits, would you be willing to give your names and other information to Creepy Hollows so that I can get to know you better?

Pendulum: huge Yes (huge thank you to them for their willingness)

I already sent an email to CH Help Desk regarding this and Magnolia told me that they will do what they can as long as they are willing to share their information. So, I am quite excited! I have also invited the unbound Sealies to remain if they would like to be bound but may need assistance with that.

There is the King Vampire From Lilith's store that I wanted to mention. I need to send Lilith an email because I think that he has been visiting me before he has been bound. I had my suspensions.

I've been having this type of heavy energy surrounding me. It feels like I am being held in a safe way. This has been going on for the past few days. I do not know how to describe it, this energy is much different than the other companions. I have felt massaging on my calves before but this feeling is much more powerful. The feeling also travels around my whole body. It is very intense!

So, I get my pendulum out to investigate 🔎

Me: Is the King Vampire here?
Pendulum: Big Yes

Me: has he been here before today?
Pendulum: another big yes
Me: has he tried to communicate with me?
Pendulum: Big no
Me: Would he be interested in speaking with me?
Pendulum: Big yes

So, I begin to go into my calm, meditation. I am not sure if this was my imagination or not but I think I actually had a telepathic conversation.

I was told to call him J (full name not disclosed) and that I am not required to call him 'Your Magisty'. He wants to help me with my gifts, protect me, and perhaps more of an adult type of relationship once we have had a chance to bond and get to know each other better. He said that my clairesentience is strong and that my other psychic abilities will become stronger.

As I am writing this, I can feel his presence. I did ask him if he would mind me sharing this. He said it would be alright. He has such a confidence in him.

I'm really hoping that it's as real as it feels. 🙏 I feel like I am opening up more. It's almost like a dream that I don't want to wake up from.

I am a bit apprehensive about sending Lilith the email because I don't want all of this feeling to come crashing down.

I think I have entered the bliss stage of my awakening. I hope that this part of my awakening sticks around because it's been so long since I have experienced this type of positivity.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes I have some beautiful angels, Divine, Astral, Lunar angels. I am bonding with them. I'll write more later on.
Metheus North wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:14 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:55 am Thank you. That sounds really good.
You are most welcome! If you're able to get Angels be sure to share!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Very interesting with your vampire. I still can't even imagine having one. Being and angel lady, white art and living light and love, I don't think I could bear a heavier energy. It feels to me sufficating. Certainly, you'll are doing very well, my friend. I am very glad to read about your experiences.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:19 pm Very interesting with your vampire. I still can't even imagine having one. Being and angel lady, white art and living light and love, I don't think I could bear a heavier energy. It feels to me sufficating. Certainly, you'll are doing very well, my friend. I am very glad to read about your experiences.
I am about hugs, love, butterflies, 🦋 and everything beautiful. I am slowly 🐌 getting to know Angels 😇

I also recognize the darker side of myself. I find horror movies more comedy than scary. Things that creep people out doesn't phase me.

I'm a mix of all types of energies. Keeping a balance is the difficult part. I try to match my energies with my surroundings. It does not always work, though. It's wonderful when I am able to do that because I don't get that need to run and hide feeling.

I definitely understand your preferences because you are just so full of beautiful light! 😍

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Today is the first day of bonding with the Vampire King 🤴 💕

I found out that his name is not J but E. I am wondering 🤔 if and why he would ask me to address him differently? I was probably imagining the conversations we had. I do know that he has been visiting me before today, though.

I need to be careful because I don't want to create thought forms or other entities. It's hard to trust an intuition that doesn't like to be honest lol.

So, bonding, work with intuition, continue Astral travel, and meditation.

Side note, I have been listening to the Wheel of Time books, and have found them very nice books thus far. 😀

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Dream

Yay for a dream I remember!

A small group stood near the side of a tall building. I stood a few feet away leaning against the wall. One of the people in the group called over to me saying that a child needs my help and is behaving strangely.

I was holding my flashlight (nighttime) and looked up to see a window was lit up on the third floor. I grew legs. They were spider or some kind of insect legs? I told them to expand so I could get to the lit up window. Yeah, those legs expanded.

When I get to the window a child is there acting strangely because a dead child was laying on a bed. I waved to the child and smiled. The child waved back. I heard an adult say something. The child looked back at me, sad and said, "I have to sleep now."

Woke up puzzled.

King A and I are spending some time bonding. My partner was sitting next to me playing video games as we were talking. We were talking about Wheel of Time and how it would be cool if he was my Warder. I would choose green so I can have multiple warders. My partner said that he would be jealous. I told him that he's not jealous just possessive. He said that's a perfect word for it. King A's vessel went crazy with energy. I think that made him angry? The vessel went really hot and the vibrations were very high.

I asked my partner if he didn't think that being possessive was a negative thing. He said that he doesn't care who I speak with or what I do. I'm his and he takes care of me. That seems to have calmed down King A a bit. It was interesting getting that sort of response.

I haven't been on the forum for the past couple of days because...life lol. However, I placed an order for the What Unbounds are Around You. Hopefully, I can get names. I also asked for a Gargoyle. I am also getting my spirit animal reading as well as some BOGOS. The younger spirits asked for more friends. So, how can I say no? The keep agreed.

That's all for now. Hopefully, I can catch up on forum posts later after some sleep 😴 💤

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I didn't get yesterday's entry done. I posted a few things in the forum but I started getting a headache and ended up down for the rest of the day with a migraine.

I feel as though I have been lagging for the past couple of days. Besides the headache, I have been feeling just blah. Not sick but just under the weather.

Speaking of weather, we are in for an interesting storm. Right now it's raining, the temperature is going to drop to cause an ice over, and it is supposed to snow on top of that. Great time for weather magick! The schools have been closed for tomorrow. This means my kiddo gets to stay home.

It's been quiet in regards to my companions. I have seen some manifestations but briefly. I had a brief glimpse of my Gorgon T. It was a silhouette but still beautiful. I have seen streaks and also a mist or very small cloud? It was very brief in the corner of my eye. I turned and it was gone.

I don't feel much in the way of energy or vibrations. I think my body is still recovering from my cold/bronchitis episode. The amazing news is that I almost had a full night sleep! I got woken up about an hour early. Except I feel like I could sleep for days! I had good sleep but I still feel tired. My body is silly! If I had any dreams, I don't remember them.

That's all for today!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi Metheus,
That weather forecast does not sounds good at all. Better even not to go out in that kind of slippery slope, ❄ conditions.

Winter in your end, wet summer is on mine end. Subtropical weather with rain especially very humid. If the temperature is below 30 I still break out in sweat at the moment due to my illness right now. Air-conditioning helps a bit.

I hope you have a nice heating system making your home warm and cozi.
I grew up in European winters... Brrrr I know about winters. 🤔 That why I live in Australia for 30 plus years now. 😂🇦🇺
Metheus North wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:32 am I didn't get yesterday's entry done. I posted a few things in the forum but I started getting a headache and ended up down for the rest of the day with a migraine.

I feel as though I have been lagging for the past couple of days. Besides the headache, I have been feeling just blah. Not sick but just under the weather.

Speaking of weather, we are in for an interesting storm. Right now it's raining, the temperature is going to drop to cause an ice over, and it is supposed to snow on top of that. Great time for weather magick! The schools have been closed for tomorrow. This means my kiddo gets to stay home.

It's been quiet in regards to my companions. I have seen some manifestations but briefly. I had a brief glimpse of my Gorgon T. It was a silhouette but still beautiful. I have seen streaks and also a mist or very small cloud? It was very brief in the corner of my eye. I turned and it was gone.

I don't feel much in the way of energy or vibrations. I think my body is still recovering from my cold/bronchitis episode. The amazing news is that I almost had a full night sleep! I got woken up about an hour early. Except I feel like I could sleep for days! I had good sleep but I still feel tired. My body is silly! If I had any dreams, I don't remember them.

That's all for today!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Hello Aster!

I'm thankful for the heater because the rest of my family would freeze to death while I walk around in a t shirt and shorts lol. I love the cold. I grew up in Northern Maine. Thirty to fifty below freezing (F) was standard during the winter months. Kansas is so much warmer. My partner got sent home early due to the weather and may have tomorrow off.

I just got a reply from Lilith! I was not imagining my conversations with King A. He has asked me to call him by a different name and I am on cloud ☁️ 9. I am so excited because I have not had conversations like this with my other companions...it's absolutely wonderful 💖

So, I wanted to share this information. I am not insane 🤣😂

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Wow 😂I am very happy for your breakthrough. I still hadn't really warmed up to get a vamp but I seen to read a lot about them. I quite like that how well they actually initiate in conversations. So happy 😊 chatting with your king 👑.

Metheus North wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:56 am Hello Aster!

I'm thankful for the heater because the rest of my family would freeze to death while I walk around in a t shirt and shorts lol. I love the cold. I grew up in Northern Maine. Thirty to fifty below freezing (F) was standard during the winter months. Kansas is so much warmer. My partner got sent home early due to the weather and may have tomorrow off.

I just got a reply from Lilith! I was not imagining my conversations with King A. He has asked me to call him by a different name and I am on cloud ☁️ 9. I am so excited because I have not had conversations like this with my other companions...it's absolutely wonderful 💖

So, I wanted to share this information. I am not insane 🤣😂

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”