Has anyones wealth spirits made them financially rich?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I wanted to comment on this. It wasn’t a spirit but a spelled item.

And then I have some spirits that deff put money in my path and also when I need more money they make sure I have extra shifts or give me opportunities for making more money.

So I have this coin from starry1night and anytime I use it and say a specific amount of money is coming to me holding that coin. It comes to me literally within the same day or the next two days. It’s pretty wild. Using that coin I’ve had about $800 dollars come to me in a 3 week span. It was actually crazy

With companions I’ve had money literally just been out in front of me ($200) and then like I said if it’s work they will make sure I’m on the schedule a lot. It’s funny bc when I want breaks and the schedule comes out they also make sure I get them.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Mine has secured my paycheck and guide me onto more financial opportunities. Thanks to one of them nudging me to my uni's web page I was able to register for some much needed government assistance before the deadline

1Wiz
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I am new to this spirit keeping, am a practitioner myself and I came to the conclusion that money magick in most cases requires proper work in the mundane to really yield results. That's why many people working with spirits are broke as f and many hard working people who never went into anything with spirits, maybe not believing in it, are wealthy. My 5ct

The most intelligent strategy to apply is work hard/smart and let the spirits be your support instead of the other way around.

1Wiz
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

AhLoong wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:15 am
Madame Sosostris wrote:Spirits aren't going to live your life for you. They will help with problem-solving but you have to open the door for good things to come in. They don't hijack your life even if you ask them to. Even people who win the lottery have to buy a ticket. They don't just walk down the street and find a winning lottery ticket.

If a person thinks they can just lie there and dream life into being, their spirits are going to laugh at them til they pee.

$40 a week is a lot if you're a kid and your needs are met by someone else. There are weeks around here where $40 is a miracle. This week was a $3K week. Just need a few more of those.
This is truth. Spirits can give us that extra edge, aid us and help things to be in our favour but ultimately we still have to go out and make it happen ourselves.
I agree 100%, that's my view and that will lead to success.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

This is a very good thread to bump.
And to answer the question: no. Though I’d like to say not yet. As I have worked hard on removing negative beliefs related to money and wealth, worked with CH with a lot of curse, hex, taboo removal workings, and I have grown my pool of resources and learned many skills.
The next phase in my life will be dedicated to establishing my business and I’ll sure consult my spiritual buddies.
It’s worth noting that the basic idea of this particular business was given to me by my previous Royal Demon Commander. So maybe this counts as yes after all⁉️

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have already posted my experiences on this topic. Despite being some kind of a magnet to red dragons and there are several gryphons with me and other prosperity bringing spirits I have struggled with scarcity for many many years.
One thing that helped for a while was doing a uncrossing spell which was very effective. Unfortunately I have lost it, now that I would have need for it again.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Yes, with a combination of wealth spells and that I got from CH and wealth spells and rituals that I do for myself as well as applying correct Feng Shui of course. Our financial condition became better since I started working with them and we save a bit more money now. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:27 pm Yes, with a combination of wealth spells and that I got from CH and wealth spells and rituals that I do for myself as well as applying correct Feng Shui of course. Our financial condition became better since I started working with them and we save a bit more money now. :)
I believe they also made me richer and continue to help me to be richer in such a way that they helped me and continue to help me discover other skills and talents that I have and other things that I can do to help myself gain more money. Some of them also help me in making strategies that could help me gain more wealth. That's why I would say yes, they help me to be financially richer. :]

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing your experiences on how you worked to improve your financial situation. This gives a lot of insight on how to work with such spirits.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

have they made me a millionaire? no. but have they pulled through to boost sales and make sure I'm never in debt? yes! in fact I am currently living debt-free! and it's not even been a year that I've been a spirit keeper and I know they're doing their part.

i suppose when I wish for financial independence and abundance, things have to come in phases. you can't expect a million dollars to just appear out of nowhere. but I believe they helped me with phase one of my financial situation and is helping the next stage - increasing my business. will they make me very rich? yes, i believe they will in due time but I have to play my part to make it happen too :)

incase anyone's wondering, aside from watchers and djinns who I wished for abundance, I got several apsaras and alyas specifically for wealth-drawing.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Spirit Keeping”