Has anyones wealth spirits made them financially rich?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have to agree with you on everything you said in your reply.

Also, I think it's meant for everyone something different. I wish to own a house, depth free. And I don't want to be a millionaire. I love my job and I want to get up early to drive my 30 minutes everyday for work until I am 70 years old😁🤪🤑.

But on the others hand, I kept missing out of buying my own home for various reasons. That is my only financial aim at the moment with magic and my spirit friends tasking.

I am only a keeper for 3 months though. Early to saying if it's works out or not. I can't think though, why wouldn't work. And I do have high hopes and expectations to materialise with my friends. I give it a year.

I have angels and faery, Star fae to help me in my wishes.
foxxyeclipse wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:04 am have they made me a millionaire? no. but have they pulled through to boost sales and make sure I'm never in debt? yes! in fact I am currently living debt-free! and it's not even been a year that I've been a spirit keeper and I know they're doing their part.

i suppose when I wish for financial independence and abundance, things have to come in phases. you can't expect a million dollars to just appear out of nowhere. but I believe they helped me with phase one of my financial situation and is helping the next stage - increasing my business. will they make me very rich? yes, i believe they will in due time but I have to play my part to make it happen too :)

incase anyone's wondering, aside from watchers and djinns who I wished for abundance, I got several apsaras and alyas specifically for wealth-drawing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:47 am I have to agree with you on everything you said in your reply.

Also, I think it's meant for everyone something different. I wish to own a house, depth free. And I don't want to be a millionaire. I love my job and I want to get up early to drive my 30 minutes everyday for work until I am 70 years old😁🤪🤑.

But on the others hand, I kept missing out of buying my own home for various reasons. That is my only financial aim at the moment with magic and my spirit friends tasking.

I am only a keeper for 3 months though. Early to saying if it's works out or not. I can't think though, why wouldn't work. And I do have high hopes and expectations to materialise with my friends. I give it a year.

not sure if this will help but I do the "believe and forget" method. it's kinda the same for law of attraction. wish and you have to believe that your spirit companions are working behind the scenes to shift things around to make your wish come true. but you can't dwell on it. forget about it and have faith that it will work so they are not bombarded by doubts and negative thinking, which may derail their abilities to make it come true for you. sometimes for big things like buying a house, things may take time so let things fall into place at the right place and at the right time. i did that for mine and money has been good for me.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

foxxyeclipse wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:28 am
Chavah wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:47 am I have to agree with you on everything you said in your reply.

not sure if this will help but I do the "believe and forget" method. it's kinda the same for law of attraction. wish and you have to believe that your spirit companions are working behind the scenes to shift things around to make your wish come true. but you can't dwell on it. forget about it and have faith that it will work so they are not bombarded by doubts and negative thinking, which may derail their abilities to make it come true for you. sometimes for big things like buying a house, things may take time so let things fall into place at the right place and at the right time. i did that for mine and money has been good for me.

Thank you so much foxxyeclipse. It does makes total sense to me. I'll do that. I did something similar already. I wrote it out last week actually and placed my wish list into my Star faery's bed /home/offering jar. Very very good tip not to dwell on it. Doubt develops easily when something looks impossible. Thank you. I'll hang onto this piece of advice for good. 👍

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

SurajSyrah wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:13 am This is a very good thread to bump.
And to answer the question: no. Though I’d like to say not yet. As I have worked hard on removing negative beliefs related to money and wealth, worked with CH with a lot of curse, hex, taboo removal workings, and I have grown my pool of resources and learned many skills.
The next phase in my life will be dedicated to establishing my business and I’ll sure consult my spiritual buddies.
It’s worth noting that the basic idea of this particular business was given to me by my previous Royal Demon Commander. So maybe this counts as yes after all⁉️
I came here to say that my entities got me a business partner. What surprised me though is my previous comment was posted at 3:13 which is the same time I was conversing with said business partner today! They really did a good job 🙏🏾

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

It is also making my family and loved ones not just improve their finances but also help them reach their goals in life that would help them gain more money.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I find asking my Companions for prosperity easy as I have an actual prosperity team that any of my Companions can volunteer to be on. My house rules are that they can switch teams (including a "just chill" team) at the beginning of every month if they want. They can even be on multiple teams if they so chose.

I haven't missed any meals or any bills.

My big request is $1 million cash lump sum in my savings account and I know that they are working on it as I read through this thread and feel the need to rebuke any negativity regarding "greed", "I just want enough to survive", and "look at all the lottery winners whose life is ruined". Welp, I bet the list of all the lottery winners who's lives have gotten way better is 10 times as long so I rather look at that list.

My dream job would be an angel investor to small businesses, be one of those secret santas that pays off everyone's layaway (do they still do layaway?!?!) at Christmas, and pay off all of someone's medical Bill's, etc. All of which requires me to be greedy about wanting money. $1 million lump sum would be a good start.

0:) >:) ||.||
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I don't get spirits or spells that are supposed to help with wealth (although I can definitely use it) I just don't...
I did however find 60 dollars in my purse not long ago when I was struggling with expenses of school starting and costs of my sisters wedding. Not sure where it came from cause it was not there before. I also notice that in some situations where I feel at a loss and not sure how I am going to make it somehow and someway things tend to work out. It may not be anything huge but its just enough to get me by or get me through tough times. I feel like we are given what we need and not necessarily what we want.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

I have a wishing spirit, and my spirit one time said to me that I'm actually doing ok financially... so why am I always asking for more? I have this fear of not having enough money even though my account is not reaching to one zero any moment. I think I learnt a painful lesson where I got scammed a lot of money, and now I really need to digest that painful lesson.

But still, I asked my spirit to help me draw sales every month. That didn't materialise. I actually asked a lot of money things from my spirit to the point I think I really need to record my wishes.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

This is an interesting debate. On one side, people become apprehensive to wish for wealth due to not wanting to be greedy. On the other side, you have people saying that it's not greedy to share the wealth being given. There are other things that were mentioned, all valid points I may add but it's getting late for me. I'm going to try to add some of my thoughts in. Please forgive me if any of these factors have been mentioned previously. Let's talk about a few things.

Do no harm

Part of not only the Wiccan Rede but also the Hypocritic Oath is that we harmnone. As long as no harm comes to anyone by wishing for wealth, then there's nothing wrong with that. On the other hand, if you want the wealth of someone else, that's a problem. It takes 6 million dollars for the average person to live a full life. Give or take. That was the last statistic I saw. That's not living it up and eating out every night, either. That's just surviving. Retirement is extremely expensive if you need nursing home care or hospice. Is it greedy to want enough to ensure that your family is not attempting to care for you later on? It actually causes harm to not be prepared.

Intention

If you have positive intentions, positive rewards are given. If you believe in karma. I agree with some posts that stated you shouldn't just be able to sit around while the bank account fills up. However, I do not believe that people should have to be slaves for a company that doesn't care for their employees, either. Some people are not able to obtain employment for health or other reasons. Should those people not be given the chance to have a better than poverty existence? If you ever visited HUD housing units or apartments, you might learn what living conditions are like. It's sad.

Responsibility

I saw someone mention lottery winners losing everything along with people who haven't. I believe that if someone who wishes for wealth is going to take the money and have a giant shopping spree might not get that wealth immediately. Maybe the spirits that are wish granting want to work with you on being responsible with a large amount of money. The wish is not being granted yet but will be in the future. Maybe spirits see some type of danger in granting wealth at the time. How many people will all of sudden be your "friends"? There's so much to consider..

Positive Thinking

Wish it forget it believe it...nice concept! Doubt, disbelief, feeling unworthy can always create blocks for what a person really wants in life. I have learned the wish on a bay leaf then burn it method. Burning bay leaves smells wretched by the way. I am opting for wishing bags or inscription of sigils on candles may be a better alternative. Anyway, if someone allows themselves to be consumed by the wish, there's really no full hearted belief.

One day at a time one wish at a time

To actually notice the magick of wishing happening, savor the moment. If you have a million wishes, it's going to be difficult to keep track. Not to mention that the overwhelming amount of work you are placing on your spirits and the drain on the universe. Balance is key..

It's a checks and balancing act. Everything has a price, including wishes. My partner likes to call it opportunity costs. I have learned that when it comes to any type of magick, there is a cost of some sort.

Like I said, sorry if I am just repeating other replies to this discussion. These are just my thoughts on the subject.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

So far, regardless whether they're my spirit friend or not, combine it with being frugal and careful with money (and also sometimes wealth and prosperity magick), I can say all of the spirits whom I'm working with definitely helped me gain more money in the long run. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Spirit Keeping”