What is your......

big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

I have honestly considered getting a hellhound just as a playmate that we can afford for our dog :) are they really that good together??? my fae plays with the cats. and mandy tries to torture them but my fae bops her on the face and does the whole tsk tsk pointing her finger and shaking her head at her XD

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ok, My Favourite Experience so far? It would probably be my Djinn or my Vamp coming to me.
My Djinn has a real nice smell manifestation and not to mention a really wonderful presence so when she is near it makes you feel really nice and uplifted.
My Vamp is very physical on the other hand and has been known to touch me very vividly. Plus she really wanted to come here badly. I technically hadn't "bought" her yet, and she was already visiting me and making me know that she was here. As soon as i placed an offer on her vessel she came over and bit me. :vampire:
Oh, and the drawing of my Apsara and some of the messages off my spirits have been great moments too. Also when i went to the zoo and my birthday was a great week as well. I got a lot of good luck that week. I was just talking to my Djinn one day about random stuff really and it seemed like she was happy to listen too what ever came out of my mouth. lol
Oh, and my Surprise me - Gold Dragon too. I keep remembering stuff now. All great moments. :D

Least Favourite - This attack off an astral parasite. :(

I don't really have a scary experience too talk about nor a favourite spirit because i like them all........well my Vamp and Djinn and a couple of others are the ones i feel closest too, BUT i like all the others as well just as much.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
akraizumi
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sphinx
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lasciel
Zodiac:

Favorite Experience: The first night my very first Spirit (ww) came home, I was sitting on the computer and googled ww images. I'd asked him to try and help me form an image from a picture, and started moving the mouse slowly over each picture. I finally got to this lumbering werewolf on all fours (I was honestly expecting a bipedal) and I got this sharp/tingly/weird feeling on my lower back that felt like he had touched and pressed a paw or his forehead to. It. Was. AWESOME!

Least Favorite: Can't say I've had a bad experience with any of them honestly.

Scariest: Well, I don't exactly have any bad experiences with Spirits, but there was one time my hubby and I babysat his sisters house, and we were sleeping up in her bed with no lights on (I usually keep a night light on, yeah, I'm 19 and still afraid of the dark O_o ). I woke up around 2 in the morning to see this huge friggin creature standing beside me bed just watching me. I freaked out, pulled the covers over my head, then got this perfectly clear image in my mind of my Yrth, Z, giving me a funny look and saying, "Pfft...tiny women...Can't even protect them without 'em losing their rocker..." I felt so bad afterward, but Great Bast, wouldn't you freak out if you woke up to a 7 foot something creature looming over you???

Most Exciting: Probably the very first time my ww ever made any sort of contact with me. The energy was amazing...but then to actually hear him say my name a few months later was even more amazing. It will never cease to amaze me what our Spirits are capable of.

Funniest: I would have to say the funniest moment I have ever encountered with my Spirits was when I was sitting in my Genetics class this past semester, and I just see a random Spirit whisp floating around the room. Why this made me laugh, I have no friggin idea. First I'm listening to a lecture on Mendelian Genetics, the next I am being asked what the hell is so funny by my professor, who was not amused... Good times. :P

Favorite Spirit: I definitely don't have a particular "favorite" as they are all very good with me, but I am quite partial to my Wolf Pack. My fist Spirit was my were and now I have his sister and mate thanks to the amazing Miss Crone. :) They never leave my side, and when I am upset or distressed, it is them I feel first, like they are there to back me up. Nothing feels greater and more empowering than to think of three amazing werewolves holding you steady. :heart: :werewolf: :heart:

*Very Privileged Human To*: Werewolves, Snow Drake, Sphinx, Cambion, Les Romancier Vampire, Yrth, Were-leopard, High Elf, Incubus, and Water Wraith, Masheba, Sang Vamp, Reiki Dragon, Raven familiar, and so many more....it's worth all the chatter <3 <3 <3
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Favorite Experience: Spirits friends were controlling my body when I asked to. I can reach my destination like toilet without opening my eye. Lot's of favorites while had them controlling my body. The energy is not solid, they control around 30% of my movement. We did alot of thing together, like drawing etc. :D

Least Favorite: If I have least favorite, I might so no satisfied now. :lol:

Most Exciting: While communicating via touchpad, they answer me they prefer call my name then calling me keeper, they slowly drew my name on the board. :lol:

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I had a really funny experience with my manananggal vampire which I wish I could share, because it was so funny that me and my entire keep was laughing tears for 5 minutes. But..it's adult oriented . 🙄🤫 So cannot share here.
Haven't had any experiences that I didn't like.
Hard to scare me , no scary experiences yet.
My favorite experiences are ones which involve learning Magick from my spirits.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Spirit Keeping”