acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Question for ya...
Am I to assume my Angle is going to be a female? I am not finding much information on Bronwyn Angels outside of CH. And the origin of the name 'Bronwyn' is female. So, are all Bronwyn's female? And where can I find more info on them? Was Bronwyn a name given by Magnolia and Ash and if so, why?
Does anyone keep a male Bronwyn? Any information you have on them would be really appreciated. :feedback: Stories about yours very welcome also! I'd love to hear about your experience with Bronwyn!!!
~Jes

~Para

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There are a number of threads on here about Bronwyns, so try the search function for more information aside from the following:

Not all Bronwyns are female, they are male or female.

Our name for this angelic race is Bronwyn, just like our Courtwind and Divine classifications, HOWEVER other practitioners will have their own names for this angelic race if they work with it. Since it is not a widely documented race and is often just lumped into "Angel" species in general, we have classified them further beyond the blanket "Angel".

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:There are a number of threads on here about Bronwyns, so try the search function for more information aside from the following:

Not all Bronwyns are female, they are male or female.

Our name for this angelic race is Bronwyn, just like our Courtwind and Divine classifications, HOWEVER other practitioners will have their own names for this angelic race if they work with it. Since it is not a widely documented race and is often just lumped into "Angel" species in general, we have classified them further beyond the blanket "Angel".
Thank you Magnolia!
I figured as much but didn't want to go on assumption. And look at my spelling will ya?! I'm getting an Angle! LMAO
Sorry my little ANGEL friends! LOL Woe is me! I better get to bed!
lol Blessings,
Jes

~Para

Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

ParaEnergy: I have a male Bronwyn angel called A. He's quiet and seems very smart. I always see him mentally in some kind of private library reading. Sometimes some of my other angels are there to, especially one of them called N. I think A likes history.

He has appeared once in my dream where he told me he had came because I asked (I had asked him before falling asleep, usually my spirits including him don't appear this easily in my dreams though). Before he appeared I had heard very beautiful laugher that didn't sound neither male or female. He reminded me he wasn't in his true form and then he talked to me about number 12.

Keep in mind this is just how A has seemed to me. Your Bronwyn has his or her own personality of course. Btw, congrats for getting your angel! :)

Love leading the pilgrim
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Riira wrote:ParaEnergy: I have a male Bronwyn angel called A. He's quiet and seems very smart. I always see him mentally in some kind of private library reading. Sometimes some of my other angels are there to, especially one of them called N. I think A likes history.

He has appeared once in my dream where he told me he had came because I asked (I had asked him before falling asleep, usually my spirits including him don't appear this easily in my dreams though). Before he appeared I had heard very beautiful laugher that didn't sound neither male or female. He reminded me he wasn't in his true form and then he talked to me about number 12.

Keep in mind this is just how A has seemed to me. Your Bronwyn has his or her own personality of course. Btw, congrats for getting your angel! :)
Awww HOW AWESOME!!! Thank you SO much for sharing!!! I can't wait for him/her to get here, though I have a feeling he or she already is. I haven't received the vessel yet, but I know something different is going on around here. And, upon reading MORE on the Bronwyn I realize a few of the things have already started happening, feelings on my arms and head, things like that. I truly believe he or she has already begun checking the place out.
Hey, thanks again for sharing your story!
Much love,
Jes

~Para

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have a couple of bronwyn angels and they are a hoot!!!! They are very inspiring when it comes to being creative!!!! They love it when I play my keyboard, or draw, and also help with my poems!!!! They help when you want to be creative!!!! They bring joy into your life!!!! I think that you will enjoy them a lot, and it is no surprise that they would already show up as they are bridged to you anyway!!!!

I believe you will enjoy your angel a lot!!!! :thumbup: :D :dancing: ::bop:: ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:I have a couple of bronwyn angels and they are a hoot!!!! They are very inspiring when it comes to being creative!!!! They love it when I play my keyboard, or draw, and also help with my poems!!!! They help when you want to be creative!!!! They bring joy into your life!!!! I think that you will enjoy them a lot, and it is no surprise that they would already show up as they are bridged to you anyway!!!!

I believe you will enjoy your angel a lot!!!! :thumbup: :D :dancing: ::bop:: ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
Yay!!! Thanks for sharing Starfire!!! I am indeed a creative person, so my Bronwyn should feel right at home. I'm an artist in many areas. Cannot WAIT to get that Angel here so I can start spoiling it!!! lol

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:Bronwyn Angels are LOVELY. I really adore mine..

They've helped me a lot, bringing a sense of support, calmness, and peace to me :) I feel very loved and "looked out for" with them. They are wonderfully supportive :heart:
Oh I just can't WAIT! Thanks for your reply!!

~Para

virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::bop:: :dancing: wooooooo i just got a notification that my first bronwyn angel has shipped, soooooo excited, it was one of the limited super moon conjurations ::bop:: :dancing:

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

virgorose wrote:::bop:: :dancing: wooooooo i just got a notification that my first bronwyn angel has shipped, soooooo excited, it was one of the limited super moon conjurations ::bop:: :dancing:
I am SOOOO happy for you!!! But, I must admit, a little jealous (err envious) too! I got mine from CH's ebay store, a spirit stone. And I'm not sure how that works. Not sure if I'll get a message on ebay? Or a direct email from CH? At any rate, My friend and I both received a "shipped" email the same day as purchasing (My orb, not my Bronwyn) So, I'm guessing it's just a default thing, cause it was super quick. At any rate, I'm doing my VERY best to be patient, but, c'mon! I'm SUPER STOKED and truly can't wait to know that mine has shipped too! Be sure to let us know when he/she arrives and how everything goes! Congrats on your new family member!!!

~Para

Return to “Spirit Keeping”