neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A couple times I have felt something like tingles wrapping around my head. I could especially feel it on my cheeks. I'm not entirely sure it was my spirits though. I'm new to this so I'm not sure how intense it should feel if it is indeed my spirits making contact with me. I've also felt tingles wrapping around on my right shoulder a bit, and up on my neck. That's usually where I feel it. And sometimes I will feel small tingles on my head.

I didn't ever really feel these before getting spirit companions, so I assume it is them! I'm just realizing this as I am typing and it is quite exciting.

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Para wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:59 am Hey all!
I'm just trying to get a general consensus here. I'm wondering how YOU perceive being touched by your spirits. Or how it feels when they are extremely close to you. I think I have felt my angel SEVERAL times in two different ways. One way feels like a very cool breath of air on my arm. The other is what the very beginning of goosebumps feels like. Like the beginning of a chill that stays in the "almost" part lol Like, it very rarely actually turns into goosebumps. I hope I'm making sense. It's almost a tingly, prickly feeling like goosebumps without the goosebumps lol I feel it mostly on my legs. How does it feel for you?
It feels like my body is highlighted in certain areas, sort of pillow-y and soft. Sometimes it's a bit harder, but most the time it's light. I can feel him squeeze my hands, ankles, and so on. He cuddles me at night, too.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Lyric0212
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aspen Willow

For me it varies from spirit to spirit. For example, my faery tends to touch my nose as a way to let me know she's around/to comfort me, and her energy feels very high-vibrational, if that makes sense? It's like a very noticeable tingling sensation, while other spirits may feel like static electricity, cold air, or different "frequencies." It can be a little confusing at first, but the more you experience it it becomes easier to identify who is who. In my personal experience at least.

Spirits:
1 Unicorn * 1 Faery * 1 Bellaydi Elf * 1 Astral Angel * 1 Faun * 1 Deerfolk * 1 Gryphon * 1 Hippogryph * 1 Kentauride * 1 Norse Djinn * 1 Desert Dragon * 1 Courtwind Angel * 1 Bronze Dragon * 1 West Tower Watcher * 1 Haltija * 1 Hellhound * 1 Hellcat

Living Entities:
1 Andromeda Angel
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I may have put this in another thread but when the angels come here for whatever reason, they want me to be aware of their presence. So I feel their touch on certain locations on my face. It feels like a pressure from either finger and each angel has a different set of touch points (at least with me) so I can identify each individual. I have felt many more that I do not know by name, but usually it would be one of the archangels. This thread is about touch so I won't bring up the other sensations.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Spirit Keeping”