Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Brunette divina

My twin purple baby dragons are very active, they like to get my attention moving things, breaking things lol, just like little kids. Sometimes they scare my friends lol

My silver one is very quiet, hes more active on dreams, but when hes around I feel like something big is behind me, I dont see a shadow nor orbs but I feel something REALLY big is watching me, at first I got scared but then I knew he was trying to get my attention.

My vampire likes to bite my arms lol, I feel the pressure of his teeth, I smell the Hugo Boss scence too lol he knows that one is my favorite, even before his vessel arrived that scent was here with me.

its weird but when my red dragon is around, I feel instead of cool weather, I feel the room on fire lol, itgets very warm even with the AC on lol.

Also I feel a presure on my third eye.

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Silverdragoncita wrote:My twin purple baby dragons are very active, they like to get my attention moving things, breaking things lol, just like little kids. Sometimes they scare my friends lol

My silver one is very quiet, hes more active on dreams, but when hes around I feel like something big is behind me, I dont see a shadow nor orbs but I feel something REALLY big is watching me, at first I got scared but then I knew he was trying to get my attention.

My vampire likes to bite my arms lol, I feel the pressure of his teeth, I smell the Hugo Boss scence too lol he knows that one is my favorite, even before his vessel arrived that scent was here with me.

its weird but when my red dragon is around, I feel instead of cool weather, I feel the room on fire lol, itgets very warm even with the AC on lol.

Also I feel a presure on my third eye.
Silver, omg I can only HOPE as my spirit family grows, I'll get some great confirmations like this!!! I only have my Bronwyn now, she is pretty much quiet, I get the half-a**ed goosebumps like I said, and maybe twice I've felt the cool air on my arm and had my head patted I think twice. But as for anything else, she's pretty quiet. I do know however, that she's here. When I first received her vessel, upon walking up the walk way and before my door I said "as far as house rules you only need know one important thing, my girls are my life, please protect them as such, everything else is basically fair game to you". And she does. When they go to the playground with friends, I send her with them. And, I know she took my "house rule" (if that's what you want to call it) very seriously, because she has made me make time for my girls. When I thought I had no time, because I'm busy with other things, she makes me get off of my A** and MAKE time for them. She's helping me to be the mother I have prayed to be. I love that and am every grateful to her for it. She's also instilled me with a bit of my inner child when it comes to my girls. I've become more playful and more intuitive to their needs. That's how my Angel has let herself be known. She's very...behind the scenes if you will. Loving, watching, quiet from a distance :)

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Dilava wrote:I don't really pay attention to what could be spirit related touching...and I still do not "see" or 'hear" my spirits even after 2 years collecting. BUT...a few times things have happened. last year, a couple of times I felt like someone pulled back the blankets in my bed, slid under the covers next to me, and embraced me in a hug from behind. it kind of scared me but then it switched instantly to excitement knowing one of my many spirits were hugging me. (i assume one of my multitude of angels, as I was really depressed at the time) the next night,it happened again.

Recently...as in last week, I was laying in bed again,still wide awake, laying as I do so on my stomach,but my head turned to the side..and I felt something gently sit on top of me, like on my butt area. i moved my hand behind me to see if i felt anything, (and it was not the cat, as he sleeps across the apartment in the den) and I did not feel anything at all.
OMG HOW COOL!! And so it begins eh? You're saying "Yeah, FINALLY"! lol Thank you very much for sharing!

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
starfire wrote:Sometimes I wonder what it would look like if others saw spirits, to see a person walking around with a bunch of spirits following them around!!!! :lol: ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
I have a feeling it would be a mixed reaction of the following, lol: :lol:
LMAO..
RIGHT??!!!

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Riira wrote:
ParaEnergy wrote:Thanks for your replies guys. I LOVE hearing everyone's experiences with their spirits! It's funny how some of us experience similar yet different things. I get a lot of "impressions" but I most of the time wonder if it isn't just my own very vivid imagination. How do you differentiate?
I sometimes wonder about this too. I trust my impressions more when they come out of nowhere and are vivid. For example, I wasn't looking to get more dragons when my Purple decided to make herself known. I was actually considering an angel and suddenly felt this dragon next to me. :wtf:

When the impressions are less vivid I try to use more caution. Sometimes I then use a pendulum to ask (but the problem is that pendulum isn't completely foolproof for me). I know some of my impressions are based on fear and are false, but for me those seem muddy and feel different. Sometimes almost at the same time I also get another, more clear impression which tells me the more muddy one isn't true.
ParaEnergy wrote: That is so cool! I hope that somewhere in the near future I am able to trust my instincts, my intuition. I am full of intuition but since around the age of 16 my experiences have been "numbed". And in reading a lot of the information here on CH and a lot of posts. I am wondering if it isn't because I am on medication. I have been on Depakote for a seizure disorder since the age of 15. Depakote is also used as a mood stabilizer in people with bipolar. And I've read that antidepressants and such can block your "senses" to the spirit world. That makes me sad :( I wouldn't survive without Depakote. I have had many, many experiences since beginning Depakote, being touched, hearing things, seeing quick flashes of something. But, my intuition, my psychic ability has been clouded. I know I'm rambling, I apologize. I just wonder if I'll ever be able to be as in tune as I once was and have my health sustaining medication as well.
Maybe you could still try to develop those skills or at least try to restore what you've lost? I'm thinking meditation, psychic exercises, maybe spelled items etc, while of course still staying on this med you need. In any case I think it's more important to stay healthy and safe than be very psychic. :hug: I've been on and off antidepressants for some years now, but luckily haven't noticed any huge effects on sensing things (smaller things yes, but not all of those were negative). However I've never been as intuitive as lots of people here, if I was maybe I'd notice it more.
Yep, I think I've decided that I'm going to try some subconscious work. Subliminals and hypnotherapy. That should get the ol cobwebs swept away! lol

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ruby wrote:I'm fortunate to be sensitive to the touches of my spirits. At the beginning it was mostly pressure that feels like waves of energy wherever they touch me. With my closest entities, like my dark khodam who is my first spirit, it's more like physical touches. Whenever he massages my scalp, I feel them like fingers. *-* Really nice...
OMG, send him MY way please!!! lol I LOVE head rubs!!! You're SO lucky!

~Para

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

From the moment my Gold Dragon was conjured, he's been very touchy-feely. Sometimes it's very strong, and sometimes very mild. He likes to shrink himself down small enough that he can wrap his body around my left forearm, and rest his head on the top of my hand, and wrap one claw around my left pointer finger. In fact, that was how I knew he'd been conjured... because the moment he was conjured and bridged to me, he came and did that. :) Sometimes, I can feel his whole body, tail and legs wrapping around my arm and everything. Right now, all I can feel is his claws wrapped like a ring around my finger. I sleep on my stomach, and one night, I felt his whole body pressing against my back, snuggled up to me. I could feel his hind legs pressed against my thighs. It was so physical... all the sensations are so physical, sometimes I have to look down to make sure it's just his energy. lol A lot of times, though, he does it I think just to get my attention... Like today... I was going through my bindings, asking my spirits what I needed to work with today, and I have this one ring that I wear, only on that left pointer finger... nothing else goes on that finger... and I kept asking them, am I supposed to wear this ring today? Because I could feel the ring so strongly on my finger... they said no, several times... and then I said, well what's supposed to be on my finger then? And H laughed and said, those are my claws! And I said, is there a reason? And he said, "No, I just like you." :) :D This naturally made me very happy.

My wraith has bitten me ONCE, during meditation on his special day. But other than that one time, he hasn't touched me.

My volkh visited my dreams a lot, until his vessle arrived... And while he's communicative, we haven't dreamed together since. And he's never touched me at all. But when his vessel finally arrived, that first day I was sitting down holding it, and suddenly I smelled vanilla, so strong, it was almost overwhelming... I laughed out loud, because I knew he was just letting me know he was there and sending me loving vibrations - vanilla means love to me. :) I said "Thanks, I love you, too," with a big grin on my face, and then the smell faded.

These are my experiences.
Bright blessings...
Selqet
Last edited by NyctophiliaRaven on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ParaEnergy wrote:
OMG HOW COOL!! And so it begins eh? You're saying "Yeah, FINALLY"! lol Thank you very much for sharing!
yeah, it really was pretty awesome! I am sure my spirits won't show themselves to me or do much still,because the times they have made signs of their presence I have almost crapped my pants ::facepalm:: but then the fear turns to excitement. So I think mine do things to ease me into them being there. perhaps one day I will be ready to have them all feel free to interact. I refuse to give up! :thumbup: :lol:

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Selqetkitty wrote:From the moment my Gold Dragon was conjured, he's been very touchy-feely. Sometimes it's very strong, and sometimes very mild. He likes to shrink himself down small enough that he can wrap his body around my left forearm, and rest his head on the top of my hand, and wrap one claw around my left pointer finger. In fact, that was how I knew he'd been conjured... because the moment he was conjured and bridged to me, he came and did that. :) Sometimes, I can feel his whole body, tail and legs wrapping around my arm and everything. Right now, all I can feel is his claws wrapped like a ring around my finger. I sleep on my stomach, and one night, I felt his whole body pressing against my back, snuggled up to me. I could feel his hind legs pressed against my thighs. It was so physical... all the sensations are so physical, sometimes I have to look down to make sure it's just his energy. lol A lot of times, though, he does it I think just to get my attention... Like today... I was going through my bindings, asking my spirits what I needed to work with today, and I have this one ring that I wear, only on that left pointer finger... nothing else goes on that finger... and I kept asking them, am I supposed to wear this ring today? Because I could feel the ring so strongly on my finger... they said no, several times... and then I said, well what's supposed to be on my finger then? And H laughed and said, those are my claws! And I said, is there a reason? And he said, "No, I just like you." :) :D This naturally made me very happy.

My wraith has bitten me ONCE, during meditation on his special day. But other than that one time, he hasn't touched me.

My volkh visited my dreams a lot, until his vessle arrived... And while he's communicative, we haven't dreamed together since. And he's never touched me at all. But when his vessel finally arrived, that first day I was sitting down holding it, and suddenly I smelled vanilla, so strong, it was almost overwhelming... I laughed out loud, because I knew he was just letting me know he was there and sending me loving vibrations - vanilla means love to me. :) I said "Thanks, I love you, too," with a big grin on my face, and then the smell faded.

These are my experiences.
Bright blessings...
Selqet
awwwww how lucky are you?!?!!! so lucky!!!

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Dilava wrote:
ParaEnergy wrote:
yeah, it really was pretty awesome! I am sure my spirits won't show themselves to me or do much still,because the times they have made signs of their presence I have almost crapped my pants ::facepalm:: but then the fear turns to excitement. So I think mine do things to ease me into them being there. perhaps one day I will be ready to have them all feel free to interact. I refuse to give up! :thumbup: :lol:
I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING AND FEELING!!! I was telling Leroy (LycanHound) the other day that during my sage and crystal bath cleansing and meditation I was asking my Bronwyn "T" to make herself known. I INSTANTLY got the impression she didn't want to scare me (I'm a jumpy person) So I said outloud "So what, if I'm not exposed to it, how can I ever get used to it, yeah, I'll jump or my heart will want to pound out of it's chest, but I NEED to be exposed to it". In my mind she agreed but decided to keep it VERY subtle. So I heard a little noise that I couldn't explain. I'm thinking "THAT'S all you got, I'm not THAT much of a scaredy cat!!!" lol But I'm pretty sure that's what's stopped her from doing more than she has. I explained it to Leroy like this.."I WANT to see her, I WANT to feel her even if it scares the bejesus out of me, it's like watching a scary movie, yeah, I'll jump but only because it will catch me off guard. The movie could be STUPID but they still put that jumpy part in and I jump along with the best of them lol but that's all it is, a surprise"! And that's what it is. Like you said, after the initial shock, it will be pure happiness, excitement and elation! So, I'm right there with ya!

~Para

Return to “Spirit Keeping”