You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

This may be a very silly question but can WA have the symptoms of DA for someone? I am holding my silver Dragon vessel in the same hand as my WA Profile. The fairy bells are back. I thought it would be the opposite lol

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:22 am This may be a very silly question but can WA have the symptoms of DA for someone? I am holding my silver Dragon vessel in the same hand as my WA Profile. The fairy bells are back. I thought it would be the opposite lol
Yes it can, but it can be hard to differentiate whether it's because of WA or just the binding in general.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:22 am This may be a very silly question but can WA have the symptoms of DA for someone? I am holding my silver Dragon vessel in the same hand as my WA Profile. The fairy bells are back. I thought it would be the opposite lol
Yes. It's the same with any energy you are either not accustomed to or is very different from your own. Adjustment and acclimation to any new or unfamiliar energy can have uncomfortable side-effects. Light energy is not exempt from this.

There's a common bias in human culture about dark and light in relation to things, when in reality that is not the case. Light is not a guaranteed positive thing, and dark is not a guaranteed negative thing. Humans themselves are dark, whether they lean to the lighter or darker side is dependent on the individual.

That said, experiencing side-effects from adjusting to a new companion's energy if they're WA is perfectly normal.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Spirit Keeping”