acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Ivy Onyx East wrote:
Frater Y.A. wrote:It makes me edgy, territorial and focused... Much like a predator...
I felt that with a few of my DA (Spirits & spells) too. I can also become argumentative and have to be mindful to tone it down a bit.
With Ash's DA Profile I got a massive headache that lasted about a day before the vessel arrived through day three. It was a Hellhound & Gargoyle (and a spell that I'm sure is pretty intense). That was the most noteworthy of symptoms to this day. Sometimes I can feel physical symptoms which reminds me to check the mail, also while wearing the vessel for the first time. But I like that because it gives me an awareness of what's going on. Rarely it's too intense (ex- "Flame of Abagodon") where I actually had to remove it for a bit.

As far as WA... I have a Barbary Lamb which made me very emotional. I am not an emotional person so I had to spend a little less time with bonding until I adjusted to that energy.
Oh wow!! Oddly enough (even though it's not DA) my friend gifted me a pendant to increase bonding energies and THAT made me sick. Woozy, lightheaded and dizzy like I wanted to faint. I quickly got used to it. But it started giving me aches about 2 weeks later in my neck, head and upper back area. I had to remove it and the sterling chain I had it on. Haven't had it on since...yet.

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
Ivy Onyx East wrote:
Frater Y.A. wrote:It makes me edgy, territorial and focused... Much like a predator...
I felt that with a few of my DA (Spirits & spells) too. I can also become argumentative and have to be mindful to tone it down a bit.
With Ash's DA Profile I got a massive headache that lasted about a day before the vessel arrived through day three. It was a Hellhound & Gargoyle (and a spell that I'm sure is pretty intense). That was the most noteworthy of symptoms to this day. Sometimes I can feel physical symptoms which reminds me to check the mail, also while wearing the vessel for the first time. But I like that because it gives me an awareness of what's going on. Rarely it's too intense (ex- "Flame of Abagodon") where I actually had to remove it for a bit.

As far as WA... I have a Barbary Lamb which made me very emotional. I am not an emotional person so I had to spend a little less time with bonding until I adjusted to that energy.
Oh man Ivy you just reminded me about the Flame if Abagodon!!!! I always have that ring on me or near me, and yes in fact it does make every spell and spirit item that much stronger!!!! I have had to take it off a few times as well, as I felt that I was in another realm at times, and I thought I might would not make it back to this realm, but man oh man what a trip!!! I loved it!!! It is addicting to say the least!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
Ok, now I might have to get one of these things!

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

gumiho wrote:My DA symptoms with my dark Ifrit Djinn and my Babylonian Sang Vampire were minor headaches, body twitches, dark thoughts and even a bit of bad luck,thankfully it has subsided, still waiting for her to show herself to me ,and i have n incubus but he still has yet to show hiself to me. Can anyone give me tips on how to romance and bond better with my incubus,vamp or my Ifrit Djinn?? ::Anyone::

Thank you
:feedback: :thankyou:
I'm having body twitches too!!!! I wasn't sure what to attribute them to. They are so randome and sporadic! I can definitely do without the bad luck right now! I'm having enough of that on my own! I can't really help out with your questions as I don't (and don't think I ever will, but I won't say "never") keep and incubus or Djinn. I do have both a Sang and Psy coming soon though, but I'm afraid I'm not much help to you yet. Sorry :(

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Nanamixx wrote:Back when I first started my spirit family, I would get migraine like headaches that made my eyes feel like they were going to pop out. Since I have been doing this for a while now, I am no longer effected by them, though I do get quite a rush when they first show up! It can be quite exhilarating really. Some people get used to it.
I TOTALLY hope I'm one of those people!!! lol

~Para

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

In time you may very well be.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

I absolutely love DA energies. I think, though, that how easily I adapt to them is a function of being a "deep winter" baby.

I've had my DA spirits give me a headache, so I've had to ask them to take their energies away from me. This is most pronounced with my wraith, but I laid down rules that when it's around me it shouldn't affect me that way. It's worked.

The most I've felt from a DA spirit was from a very dark black dragon that I was binding for someone. I was dizzy, with a headache, short of breath, and my heart was having palpitations.

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I get irritable, over emotional and just down right bitchy. There was one that really threw me for a loop. It was my first entity,and he was from bun bun. I laid in bed for the entire day, with nausea and headaches. But normally they don't effect me that much. just a day of me wanting to smothers annoyances and I am good.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:EDIT: Raven, could you please elaberate what you mean by adjusting easier, being a "deep winter" baby? :thumbup:
You got it!

I was born in December, while the days were at their shortest, and before the winter solstice so the days hadn't begun to grow again. I've always found that I'm strongly aligned with crone energies--the falling of the year, new moons, etc. My power seems to be at its best when I align myself with those energies.

I know this doesn't have to do with anything, but I was also born during one of the most awful blizzards our area has ever seen, so I like to pretend that was me announcing my arrival. :lol: ::pot::

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

RavenConspiracy wrote:
Lionox wrote:EDIT: Raven, could you please elaberate what you mean by adjusting easier, being a "deep winter" baby? :thumbup:
You got it!

I was born in December, while the days were at their shortest, and before the winter solstice so the days hadn't begun to grow again. I've always found that I'm strongly aligned with crone energies--the falling of the year, new moons, etc. My power seems to be at its best when I align myself with those energies.

I know this doesn't have to do with anything, but I was also born during one of the most awful blizzards our area has ever seen, so I like to pretend that was me announcing my arrival. :lol: ::pot::
That´s interesting. I was born in December, too and a lot of what you´re saying sounds familiar. I have been wondering why I don´t seem to get any side effects from DAs, maybe that expleins it.

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:So interesting!!! Thank you for explaining, Raven :thumbup:

And who knows, maybe being born during one of the most heavy blizzards DOES mean something!! I like that you pretend it was "you announcing your arrival" :) Again, who knows, maybe you really were! :D
Haha, that would be neat! XD I wish, though. I think being born during one does mean something, but I think it's more that it affected me rather than I caused it. :lol:
Aurum wrote:That´s interesting. I was born in December, too and a lot of what you´re saying sounds familiar. I have been wondering why I don´t seem to get any side effects from DAs, maybe that expleins it.
That could be. Do you ever work with a wand? You might be interested in reading up on Elder wood. (Not Box Elder; it's a kind of maple. But Elderberry wood, which comes from a shrub.) It's the Celtic wood for December, and a very powerful, magical, and dangerous wood.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”