neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Keep your hearts and minds open!

Dont mistreat your spirits you welcome in your life, respect them.

Dont think that they will leave you or arent with you, they will be with you thick and thin.

Be patient!! Dont lose Faith in them if they dont manifest straight away, its up to you to work at that and get better.

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Gloss_Reality wrote:Keep patient
research you conjurer thouroughly before purchasing
avoid (we've all done it lol) purchasing many spirits in one fell swoop at the begining
dont fear the DA
watch out for the adjustment period :D
listen to all opinions before forming one of your own
respect your spirits and your elders
learn to conciously astral travel :)
meditation is king

thats my advice
OUTSTANDING advice! :applause:

~Para

Emmir
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Include your spirits in everyday life. It's nice to set aside special time for them, but if you always make sure to involve them in all that you do, they'll really appreciate it. :thumbup:

Also, lots of meditating. I know that some people have already suggested that. But I thought I'd put it in again because it's so important.

Don't be afraid to ask questions!!! I ask them all the time. People here will generally know a way to help you. :grouphug:

Shine bright...

Forever yours....
Emmir
Dex
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Really haven't given this one a lot of thought.

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, but protection. Shield to the best of your abilities and then reinforce it again and agan. Any and all kinds of protection including protective spirits. Trust me you don't want any nasties coming through when you are employing any type of communication techniques.

As I look in your eyes my fear begins to fade, recalling all of the times I have died, I will die, it's alright, I don't mind.
Kennon
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Make sure you treat every spirit with RESPECT, be it white art or otherwise

ImageImageImage
psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

I woud say to remember a few things:

Your energy goes where your attention goes. By thinking about and working with your spirits, you will strengthen your bond.

All our experiences are different. We all have different ways we experience things based upon our perspectives adn wareness. If you haven't figure out what your strength is, do you see, hear, feel ect? Which modes works best for you? In the same way, remember what is more difficult for you and work to make your weakness a strength.

Set your intent and/or make a goal to want the bond with your spirit for what type of relationship you seek. When you do this, don't just say the words. Feel them, make this a strong desire within you to make it happen.

Communication happens in many different ways. Be open and pay attention. Ask yourself a question. How actively are you aware throughout the day of the things around you? If you honestly reflect, you will be shocked by how tied down we are by mundane things and how our focus is very limited. How often are you truly in the moment where you are aware of most things around you?

Fear is a killer. Fear will probably stop you dead in your tracks. If you are fearful, you must get to the root of what your fear is. Most often Fear of death is the big one. Work on overcoming or at least finding some comfort with it. This is probably much easier said than done.

Be open to new experiences and even seek them out. Growth is a sure fire way (IMO) that will help build the bond between yourself and yoru spirits. Often your spirit/s are working with you for a commonanlity to strengthen the relationship.

*** I don't mean to come accross arrogantly or unsympathetic. I am just trying to be as real as possible based upon my experiences with myself and others with their own successes and failures.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

I agree with everything what´s been said here. Very good advise.

I can also advise:

- Trust yourself and your perception! Listen to your heart, not your doubtfull mind...
- Talk to your spirits aloud about everything that concerns and bothers you. Involve them into your daily life.
- Create rituals for them in everyday life. Make them feel appreciated and knowleged, loved.
- Find your ways of communication by creating it yourself. The spirit will pick up on that! The spirit knows on which channels you can communicate even if you yourself wish you had others. Trust yourself and the spirit.
- "fake it ´til you make it" - It will become a succsess and you will have a very individual way of succssesfull communication with your spirit.
- Step by step. Everything needs time to develope.
- Be patient and never be disapointed because the spirits capability of interacting with you is not only due to the spirit but there are many other factors influencing your relationship such as cosmic energies, negative vibrational energy fields and many other aspects. Keep in mind that it is not yours, nor the spirits fault if interaction does not feel the same each and every day.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

It's been said before, and I will offer this gem again:
suspend your disbelief. Just allow yourself to research and experience and be willing to look at things in ways maybe you hadn't considered before.. along with this comes this gem:

Luminoire wrote:- Be patient and never be disapointed because the spirits capability of interacting with you is not only due to the spirit but there are many other factors influencing your relationship such as cosmic energies, negative vibrational energy fields and many other aspects. Keep in mind that it is not yours, nor the spirits fault if interaction does not feel the same each and every day.
, which follows the idea of letting go of a specific expectation. We don't know what the best method is for our spirits to communicate with us.. we may know what we have "succeeded" with but there's lots of life to experience that link in different ways. Realization can often occur after the fact as well. It has for me on so many occasions, like, an extended time has passed. (that could be 30 minutes, 2 days, a week) and I'm in reflection and then suddenly the Universe or they give me insight that they were connected to an event that passed. Or a realization that occurred. :D

Never compare yourself to others.

Savor every moment and yammer on. In the car, at home, in the shower, to the grass. Just do it. :D

:peace:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

just wanted to add a VERY important note. be CAREFUL NOT to believe everything that other people tell you. ALWAYS trust your own intuition FIRST. take what others say in stride. don't be too quick to put people on a pedestal bc you think somehow their abilities are "greater" than yours. there must be a balance...

no comparing allowed in that regard either!!

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:just wanted to add a VERY important note. be CAREFUL NOT to believe everything that other people tell you. ALWAYS trust your own intuition FIRST. take what others say in stride. don't be too quick to put people on a pedestal bc you think somehow their abilities are "greater" than yours. there must be a balance...

no comparing allowed in that regard either!!
Very true!

That is something I had to learn too because I always used to put my friend on a high column and thought she had all the qualities I never have!
It doesn´t matter what others experience because it´s YOU that matters and everyone is unique and special and we wouldn´t want it any other way!! :dancing:

Return to “Spirit Keeping”