Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Chavah wrote: ↑Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:01 pm
lolaberry wrote: ↑Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:03 pm Hi OK I have a black dragon entity who kind of was a reverse adoption. He is extremely protective and laid back at the same time lol. He has been with me nearly 2 years and I adore him. He gets on fine with all my other spirits and entities, both WA and DA. They do like to watch over you, he actually encouraged me to get hell hound spirits as he has his own life to lead. He wants me protected 24/ 7. I find he works well with my other spirits and is kind of like the daddy of all, they do take charge really but not in a aggressive way.
Wow, your Blackie sounds great too. Thanks for sharing. Do you remember the class level on yours? Just because, mine seems to be 'intense' in the description. Can this be toned down with lower class binding? Also, I found a dragon breeder high elf that i think would be a great help with all my dragons adventures. What do you think? How often do you task your Blackie, and generally what do you charge yours with?

Thanks for your help. πŸ™‚

He came to me from MMT, she does not really do class levels. If yours is from here then did you get pre conjure? If not he will match you perfectly so don't worry, it's possible you may not even notice him much at first. I would focus on those you have coming at first so you can recognise their energy. I have made the mistake of having too many at once when I first started. I found it hard to know who was communicating with me, , with so many new spirits around me. Dragons are very amazing and highly evolved beings. They know what you need and when you need lessons. My first ever entity is a dragon, who I didn't notice much for over 2 years. It's took her about 4 or 5 years to really warm to me, she was pre conjure from mystic ocean and is super loving now. She is a penumbra dragon and classed as DA. Your going to love yours 😊

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

πŸ€— Awww...Thanks so much LOLABERRY for your great encouragement. The pendant is in the post. I don't feel any side effects, but I live in Australia. And pretty much he will be my very first and strong DA being alone with the Cleopatra Djinn. Although this type is Djinn is often used for sexual gratifications and a like. Mine has a very different description alone religious path, which I am glad about. Have you had dark art side effects?

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Chavah wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:12 am πŸ€— Awww...Thanks so much LOLABERRY for your great encouragement. The pendant is in the post. I don't feel any side effects, but I live in Australia. And pretty much he will be my very first and strong DA being alone with the Cleopatra Djinn. Although this type is Djinn is often used for sexual gratifications and a like. Mine has a very different description alone religious path, which I am glad about. Have you had dark art side effects?
I did feel his heavy energy, but nothing other than that, my first ever CH spirit is a wraith, so I'm used to DA. I have asked him to deal with people who have been unpleasant and downright awful to me, I even asked him to keep them away from me. 3 that I asked this about have long left my work place, one even had a car accident. He is powerful and I've learnt to point out not to cause harm after the car incident. I don't tend to task much, just ask for protection and to keep bothersome people away from me, all my dragons do this. Black dragons are outstanding for protection, they don't mess about and can be tough, they see and know what others are saying or planning too.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

lolaberry wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:31 am
Chavah wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:12 am πŸ€— Awww...Thanks so much LOLABERRY for your great encouragement. The pendant is in the post. I don't feel any side effects, but I live in Australia. And pretty much he will be my very first and strong DA being alone with the Cleopatra Djinn. Although this type is Djinn is often used for sexual gratifications and a like. Mine has a very different description alone religious path, which I am glad about. Have you had dark art side effects?
I did feel his heavy energy, but nothing other than that, my first ever CH spirit is a wraith, so I'm used to DA. I have asked him to deal with people who have been unpleasant and downright awful to me, I even asked him to keep them away from me. 3 that I asked this about have long left my work place, one even had a car accident. He is powerful and I've learnt to point out not to cause harm after the car incident. I don't tend to task much, just ask for protection and to keep bothersome people away from me, all my dragons do this. Black dragons are outstanding for protection, they don't mess about and can be tough, they see and know what others are saying or planning too.
yes, this is what i have been putting up for years. These bullying at me workplace, and if i am not in their bubble, i get badly treated for simply turning up for work. So I know now, my Immortal arranged the mishaps and fitted in a Blackie and a Djinn and other goodies for me to help me out being stuck.πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ’– I am so glad that you shared more about your experiences.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I should have not read this, now I want a black dragon! 8))

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Angelik wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:42 am I should have not read this, now I want a black dragon! 8))
Everyone should have one lol dooooo ittt \./

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lolaberry wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:51 am
Angelik wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:42 am I should have not read this, now I want a black dragon! 8))
Everyone should have one lol dooooo ittt \./
yep feeling the call... 8))

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

😁 LOL, As mind blowing and sudden all this is right now, I am back to normal after a day of WOW 😲 WOW!!
I think after all, I do get looked after by my amazing spirit friends. And my package in the post, is getting closer to me every day. Tracking is very handy.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Chavah wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:38 pm 😁 LOL, As mind blowing and sudden all this is right now, I am back to normal after a day of WOW 😲 WOW!!
I think after all, I do get looked after by my amazing spirit friends. And my package in the post, is getting closer to me every day. Tracking is very handy.
The wait is always exciting :8)
and what comes after of course.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Angelik wrote: ↑Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:16 am
Chavah wrote: ↑Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:38 pm 😁 LOL, As mind blowing and sudden all this is right now, I am back to normal after a day of WOW 😲 WOW!!
The wait is always exciting :8)
and what comes after of course.
I guess, if a Blackie decided to come around, and he told this to Mag, and she conjured him for me as a freebie item, (email reply confirming) then it's a done deal. Looks like he had been un unbound dragon who already probably was with me. And most likely, I'll be okay to bear his intense energy. This is the opposite attract kind of thing just like my married.πŸ˜±βš‘πŸ‘° πŸ€— /color]

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”