How 'bout those Watchers of the N/S/E/W Tower?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Boy, up there in the Watchers' home realm, they're going to be looking around and saying, "Where's everybody going?" as groups of four start heading down and lining up at CH to go to new keepers. ;)
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have had these guys on my wishlist for a while too. I'd love to hear more about them once you get them home and have bonded with them.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

ennaralee wrote:Huffette, I ordered all four too. I can not wait either. It is going to be interesting learning from them.
This will be a learning experience that I will love reporting on.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

I have all four watchers but they are very quiet. I got them two at a time..I just realized the first two I ordered are affiliated with two prominent aspects of my birth chart.
Although quiet my second set of watchers seem to be younger and a little livelier. There isn't anything I can put my finger on just an impression.
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I haven't been able to see the four of them yet, I do know summoning the watchtowers (watchers) is something that is often done before magical operations to secure the place, sometimes along side of the arch angels at the four cardinal points.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

I totally laughed as I bought the bindings for the watchers today. I thought... Wow. That was some impressive word of mouth advertising. ;)
Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Wheeeeeee... I got the shipping notice today for the order that has the four Watchers in it! Wow, that was quick! :)

Looks like this thread will be getting some updates sooner, rather than later! 8)

We've already had a brief convo about how we will be coordinating the protection of my ritual space, as I'd already had some features in place. We should be able to mesh new and existing protection methods with no problem. :)
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte

Now that everyone is getting Watchers, you must order Lares... hee, hee, hee... Lares take their orders from Watchers, yet mine seem pretty friendly and accommodating to my requests...
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

brimstone wrote:Now that everyone is getting Watchers, you must order Lares... hee, hee, hee... Lares take their orders from Watchers, yet mine seem pretty friendly and accommodating to my requests...
Ooo, nice find! So how does that work -- do we get one Lare per Watcher? :) With these sales going on, that will be an easier thing to accomplish (come paycheck time). In the meantime, I'll do some research on Lares.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE AREN'T ANY THREADS ABOUT THEM ON HERE. THAT'S HARD TO IMAGINE. HALF A MILLION THREADS & NO ONE'S BROUGHT THEM UP UNTIL NOW? CRAZY.

I THINK YOU'LL FIND THEM SUITABLE COMPANIONS FOR JUST ABOUT ANYONE. THEY'RE EFFECTIVE GUARDIANS & THEY WORK WELL WITH OTHER SPIRITS IN MATTERS OF SECURITY.
WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Return to “Spirit Keeping”