neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Hello, I am new here and I am very happy that I have found this forum.

However, it seems that I am really the only one on here that at proudly (and openly at least) keeps demons, so I thought it would be fun if I started a thread to share my experiences with them. Here are a few things about them:

1. They are not from Hell.
2. They don't work for Satan.
3. They are not evil, however they are extremely dark and intense.
4. They only show themselves for very specific reasons... They are sexual however.

Let me know if you have any questions : )

Legions at my command.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

phantomparadox wrote: 1. They are not from Hell.
4. They only show themselves for very specific reasons... They are sexual however.
I have to add:

1. Depends on the demon: there are many astral realms, but there are demons from realms that are considered 'in hell'
2. Depends on the demon: some may work for satan, some for lucifer, some for someone else, some may work for noone, etc
3. Depends on the demon: there are demons who're nearly as white as white arts and demons who're full BA
4. Depends on the demon: not all are sexual, not all are interested in humans that way, etc.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
phantomparadox wrote: 1. They are not from Hell.
I have to add:

1. Depends on the demon: there are many astral realms, but there are demons from realms that are considered 'in hell'

Yup. Mine are from astral realms, which are not in hell. One is a god-like solar deity, and although he is not considered an immortal, he was once worshipped as a god and is atm exclusively connected to me.

2. Depends on the demon: some may work for satan, some for lucifer, some for someone else, some may work for noone, etc

Mine are all solo and work for no one.

3. Depends on the demon: there are demons who're nearly as white as white arts and demons who're full BA

Mine are all dark and gray. They heal, and they can do BA, but they are also very wise and do not lash out unless they have exhausted other options or see no other choice. My All Powerful is dark, but good.

However, they are not to be disrespected by even me (with intent.)

4. Depends on the demon: not all are sexual, not all are interested in humans that way, etc.
The 2 females are, but the other 2 who are male, are not, at least, I haven't asked (but no, they are not interested in me in that way.)

All in all, good ad-ons to my statements.

Legions at my command.
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Also, I was referring to the demons in my keep, not in general, because YES there are demons that are evil, but there are also some nearly as light as an angel.

Legions at my command.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

phantomparadox wrote:Also, I was referring to the demons in my keep, not in general, because YES there are demons that are evil, but there are also some nearly as light as an angel.
If you are only referring to specific spirits in your keep, then it's REALLY important that you specify that in written words. Nowhere in the OP was it stated or implied that it was your own personal spirits that you were referring to. It looked like a 100% "demons in general" post.

In discussions about demons or any creature that CAN BE full-fledged, unmitigated BA, that is crucially important. What if an utter newbie were to read that post, but not the rest of the thread, and think, "Demons are easy peasy, let me go get one right now"... only to end up with a BA monster that they can't handle?

PLEASE be careful about what you post, because you could be putting newbies and novices in danger, by talking them out of the fact that yes, there IS danger in some cases.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

phantomparadox wrote:Hello, I am new here and I am very happy that I have found this forum.

However, it seems that I am really the only one on here that at proudly (and openly at least) keeps demons, so I thought it would be fun if I started a thread to share my experiences with them. Here are a few things about them:

You might be surprised to know, actually, that the whole demon discussion has been huge around here in the past.. several people who are or have been present on this forum, keep/interact with demons.

However the issue has always primarily been terminology. The definition of 'demon', 'Dark Arts', and 'Black Arts'. We will never have a universal view of what demons are, or their nature.

I would also like to make a comment in regards to Satan and Hell.. I know it wasn't expressly stated here, but the Hell realms and Satanic deities, by association do not make something evil or wrong. 'Evil' is relative.
People have very different experiences with, and ideas of the Infernal. As well as very different paths, and spiritual perception. I would not regard even the Satanic to be 'BA', for example.

I agree that if you intend to discuss demons, be very clear whether you are regarding your own or looking to generalize. Although I think we can all also agree generalization is impossible. Varying experiences, from different people regarding different entities, of different energetic source, is always interesting.. as long as you can cut through to the genuine.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

A person should not own a pistol nor a car, unless, they have a full understanding of what they both are, and should have an understanding of what a bullet is and how roads and highways are, and how others can screw up with pistols and cars, as well. Practically no one will disagree with this.

So it makes sense and is absolutely key, to know the occult territory basics in this specific area:
Psychic Self-Defense
The Goetic System
The Qabalistic Basics (including the Qliphoth)
The real John Dee version of Enochian Language
The Lower Astral
The Middle Astral
The High Astral
The Etheric Realm
How Sexual Energy Works with the 3 levels of Tantra
Peaceful Compassion (Tantrayana)
Wraithful Compassion (Tantrayana)
and the fact that the Human Mind is NOT Monomorphic by, instead, Polymorphic.
and should have enough common sense not to try to catch the bullet with your fingers, as it flies out of the barrel and not to try to back up your car,by using your hands on the rear view mirror to steer you car.

Knowledge is power and Ignorance is Anti-Bliss.
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

"So it makes sense and is absolutely key, to know the occult territory basics in this specific area:
Psychic Self-Defense
The Goetic System
The Qabalistic Basics (including the Qliphoth)
The real John Dee version of Enochian Language
The Lower Astral
The Middle Astral
The High Astral
The Etheric Realm
How Sexual Energy Works with the 3 levels of Tantra
Peaceful Compassion (Tantrayana)
Wraithful Compassion (Tantrayana)
and the fact that the Human Mind is NOT Monomorphic by, instead, Polymorphic."

Ahh...Sounds like I have some reading ahead of me....I don't know enough about any of these. I am not interested in demon keeping at all...or even dark arts as a newbie at least, but still, feel like there is much to learn in general...ltitle grasshopper has much to learn ::

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sorry about the confusion, to be more clear, Mine come from the realm of Sheols. While one of them actually is from this Realm and solar system.

Legions at my command.
Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

phantomparadox wrote:Hello, I am new here and I am very happy that I have found this forum.

You say that like you know about every demon to ever exist. You should edit your post and change all the times you mentioned the word "they" and replace it with "some".

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”