Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:Well you seem to be off to a terrific start and hopefully it only gets better from here! Thanks for starting this thread because I'm having a fun time reading people's responses.
As am I! I'm glad that so many people are sharing who came through for them. ^-^ I find it very neat.
I woke up this morning, checked my email and saw that the shipment made it to Canadian Customs. So everyone and everything are probably going to be here by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. I wasn't expecting them to come this early, since I saw that my package was still in Miami two days ago. Let the fun begin! :D

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Cbabe101
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

To be honest, i did not go with magnet match, i felt more of a need to go with the tragic magick spell. However, in the same order i did have another succubus companion arrive. I am very happy with my 2 ubis. They both are very good to me 1lv

Spirits in the keep:

1 Sanguine Vampire (Male)
1 Unbound (F)

Spirits on their way:

None

Living entities in the keep:

1 Mermaid
2 Succubi

Living entities on their way:

None

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Bumping this topic with my results, which were quite unexpected.

MAGNET MATCH- FRIENDS
HIPPOGRYPH, MALE, 4,410 YEARS, HE IS FRIENDLY, SUPPORTIVE, OUTGOING, ATTRACTS HAPPINESS & STRENGTH, AND IS A LOVING & NURTURING FRIEND OF AMAZING SKILL.

GARGOYLE, FEMALE, 124 YEARS, IVORY-STONE SKIN, SMALL WINGS, GREEN EYES, SMALL, WILD, UNPREDICTABLE, TERRITORIAL, INTENSE PERSONALITY, A GRAVEYARD GUARDIAN.

Who knew that a 4000 year old, happy go lucky hippogryph would be friends with a little, 100 year old hissy gargoyle? XXXXD

hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

lalaDinky wrote:Bumping this topic with my results, which were quite unexpected.

MAGNET MATCH- FRIENDS
HIPPOGRYPH, MALE, 4,410 YEARS, HE IS FRIENDLY, SUPPORTIVE, OUTGOING, ATTRACTS HAPPINESS & STRENGTH, AND IS A LOVING & NURTURING FRIEND OF AMAZING SKILL.

GARGOYLE, FEMALE, 124 YEARS, IVORY-STONE SKIN, SMALL WINGS, GREEN EYES, SMALL, WILD, UNPREDICTABLE, TERRITORIAL, INTENSE PERSONALITY, A GRAVEYARD GUARDIAN.

Who knew that a 4000 year old, happy go lucky hippogryph would be friends with a little, 100 year old hissy gargoyle? XXXXD
I find it interesting who is friends with my gargoyles. All supposed to be so serious, and I find them to be silly and childlike in play, when they can be. They have their serious times when they need to, but when they can let their guard down a little bit they are excited to show a little of their silly side. I have a couple unbounds that love to play with them. They are quick on their feet though. The other night I was in bed when I heard a woman scream out my window from a neighborhood behind mine. My gargoyles were out the door in a split second. About 30 seconds later I heard sirens. Still don't know what was going on but their quick reaction made me smile. I know without a doubt they are all protection when I need it.

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:I just wanted to mention... I have been wearing my MM vessel all day today. It's a ring. The minute I put it on this morning, my finger started to pulse and the joint started to hurt. Usually my joints start aching really bad when there's a lot of spiritual activity, so I thought that was pretty cool, albeit a little uncomfortable. :D

So far they have been wonderful companions. ^-^
That's awesome. My package came late, so they didn't get here until Monday. I'm unfortunately not open (psychically) to different types of communication at this time, so it's hard for me to speculate as to whether or not anything has happened. Although, last night as I was trying to sleep, it did seem like I felt something on my shoulder. Like someone was rubbing my shoulder, but it was very light. I don't know if it was one of them, or if my body was just preparing to sleep and this happened while it was trying to relax, or if it was imagined, but it might have been one of them. I also suggested that EVP might be a good way to communicate with them all (including my Bronwyn Angel friend who has been here since September). Of course, I can't hear their response to that, so I just told them that I can keep trying to record things, and that if one of them wants to make some kind of sound (and is able to), to please do it. But today I'm sick with a major cold so I'm trying not to really do much. I'm still really eager to find out who my Extraterrestrial friend is, how we originally met (assuming we are reconnecting from a Past Life), and the types of things we experienced together. It'll all come with time, I suppose, once I'm able to consciously communicate with them and hear or perceive responses, in some way.

And hey, discomfort-ing manifestations are better than no manifestations at all, in my view. I told all of my friends here that they shouldn't be worried about scaring me because they want to present themselves, and that I'd rather have a moment of fear (and hopefully realization afterwards that it is one of them) than to have no way of communication at all. I got all philosophical about it as I was telling them, which is just how I am, but based on their descriptions, they are all similar ways. Except for my Norse Djinn friend. I'm not sure if she's into that kind of thing. Anyways I'm getting WAYY off topic haha. :)

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
Velca wrote:I adore mine!

MAGNET MATCH: CAMBION, "N" MALE. HE HAS BROWN HAIR, BLUE EYES & SUN-KISSED SKIN & IS HOMOSEXUAL. HE IS SENSUAL, SEDUCTIVE, LOVING & PROTECTIVE OF HIS KEEPER. HE HAS A STRONG BOND TO THOSE OF YOUR BLOODLINE AND IS LOYAL & DEDICATED.

it peaked my interest greatly when they mentioned that he had a strong bond to my bloodline! I am not entirely sure what it means whether it means he is more connected to my family and has connected to some in my family before or what have you.

It's funny because this came from a very big order and I ordered 3 cambions (I have a thing of ordering 3 of whatever entity/spirit it is) so now I have 4!

I also got an extra norse djinn but it didnt state it was a magnet match as well so it was very nice!

I am waiting on a different order which has another magnet match so hopefully Ill find out soon for my other magnet match!
I'm curious, is this the first Norse Djinn binding that you've gotten? I tried to open a thread on the Djinn section a while back asking people for their experiences with Norse Djinn and didn't get any responses.
sorry getting back to you so late! and not really, I have 4 other norse djinns but I haven't had them for very long, probably almost a month now.

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:
REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:I just wanted to mention... I have been wearing my MM vessel all day today. It's a ring. The minute I put it on this morning, my finger started to pulse and the joint started to hurt. Usually my joints start aching really bad when there's a lot of spiritual activity, so I thought that was pretty cool, albeit a little uncomfortable. :D

So far they have been wonderful companions. ^-^
That's awesome. My package came late, so they didn't get here until Monday. I'm unfortunately not open (psychically) to different types of communication at this time, so it's hard for me to speculate as to whether or not anything has happened. Although, last night as I was trying to sleep, it did seem like I felt something on my shoulder. Like someone was rubbing my shoulder, but it was very light. I don't know if it was one of them, or if my body was just preparing to sleep and this happened while it was trying to relax, or if it was imagined, but it might have been one of them. I also suggested that EVP might be a good way to communicate with them all (including my Bronwyn Angel friend who has been here since September). Of course, I can't hear their response to that, so I just told them that I can keep trying to record things, and that if one of them wants to make some kind of sound (and is able to), to please do it. But today I'm sick with a major cold so I'm trying not to really do much. I'm still really eager to find out who my Extraterrestrial friend is, how we originally met (assuming we are reconnecting from a Past Life), and the types of things we experienced together. It'll all come with time, I suppose, once I'm able to consciously communicate with them and hear or perceive responses, in some way.

And hey, discomfort-ing manifestations are better than no manifestations at all, in my view. I told all of my friends here that they shouldn't be worried about scaring me because they want to present themselves, and that I'd rather have a moment of fear (and hopefully realization afterwards that it is one of them) than to have no way of communication at all. I got all philosophical about it as I was telling them, which is just how I am, but based on their descriptions, they are all similar ways. Except for my Norse Djinn friend. I'm not sure if she's into that kind of thing. Anyways I'm getting WAYY off topic haha. :)
Lol! No worries. I hope you'll experience a good connection and bonding with your ET friend. ^-^ I always find that the trouble with welcoming more and more spirits into the family is that you start to lose perception of certain manifestations of spirits, so it's hard to tell who did what and such. Sometimes I designate my days so that only certain spirits may interact with me if they want. It works pretty well, except then I start to miss having the others around, haha.
I don't think I can do that lol. Especially because I'm not usually the type to experience manifestations generally. However, something super awesome happened last night when I was trying to fall asleep. And this time, there is no questioning or doubting, or wondering if I was imagining it. My little kitten (she's technically a cat but she'll always be a kitten to me) was laying on my stomach sleeping, as usual, and I felt something rubbing on my stomach. It felt like a tail going back and forth. Now, my kitten is probably the "runt of the litter" and so she's pretty small. Her entire body was no where close to where this was happening. Secondly, I even checked where her tail was for confirmation and noticed that it wasn't even close to where it was happening, and how even when I put my fingers on her tail, I could still feel this happening. It must have been my Fallow Dragon friend. I just know it! But even with all of these stories that I have read, I never expected it to be THAT realistic!!! I was expecting more of like a light sensation. This is so exciting! She's only been here for 6 days and she did this! Ironically enough, it happened shortly after I told her that she could lay on my bed if she wants, since I read that Dragons like to do that usually. It wasn't the first time I told her, but it was the first time I did it verbally. And then a few minutes later, this happens. And it happened for about 5 minutes and the entire time I was just laying there amazed, since I'm not used to experiencing anything like this. Her tail wagging (which I didn't know Dragons do) was just as real as my kitten laying on top of me, and having the ability to compare the two was like the cherry on top.

1s

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Velca wrote:
Velca wrote:I adore mine!

MAGNET MATCH: CAMBION, "N" MALE. HE HAS BROWN HAIR, BLUE EYES & SUN-KISSED SKIN & IS HOMOSEXUAL. HE IS SENSUAL, SEDUCTIVE, LOVING & PROTECTIVE OF HIS KEEPER. HE HAS A STRONG BOND TO THOSE OF YOUR BLOODLINE AND IS LOYAL & DEDICATED.

it peaked my interest greatly when they mentioned that he had a strong bond to my bloodline! I am not entirely sure what it means whether it means he is more connected to my family and has connected to some in my family before or what have you.

It's funny because this came from a very big order and I ordered 3 cambions (I have a thing of ordering 3 of whatever entity/spirit it is) so now I have 4!

I also got an extra norse djinn but it didnt state it was a magnet match as well so it was very nice!

I am waiting on a different order which has another magnet match so hopefully Ill find out soon for my other magnet match!
I'm curious, is this the first Norse Djinn binding that you've gotten? I tried to open a thread on the Djinn section a while back asking people for their experiences with Norse Djinn and didn't get any responses.
sorry getting back to you so late! and not really, I have 4 other norse djinns but I haven't had them for very long, probably almost a month now.
Don't worry about it! That's awesome! Have you been able to communicate with any of them yet? Norse Djinn are probably the hardest to learn about, since not a lot of people have them (or at least, openly talk about them), and they come from 9 different worlds/realms/dimensions. There have been a bunch of moments since my Norse Djinn friend's arrival where I have said "please be patient because I don't know exactly what to do in this situation" or something along those lines. I even told her before she came here, especially because I knew they would be arriving during a busy time (or thought they would, until they ended up arriving way later than expected).

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I have a Muspell Djinn and Jotunheimr Djinn so far, with a Svartalfheimr Djinn on order ... would love to learn more about them myself. Sorry I don't have anything to report.

Back to the subject of Magnet Match, I got news of of my latest - my first human spirit! She is tied to my bloodline on the paternal side.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

In another magnet match I had a Human ancestor come through for me. Very interesting and unexpected!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”