Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you're having trouble contacting, interacting, or communicating with your spirits there's no reason to worry! We can help you every step of the way to develop a communicative relationship with your spirit companions.

Many new Spirit Keepers can have questions about how to interact & communicate with their new spirit companion. Spirit Keeping can be a very rewarding experience that can enhance your life in many ways. We are always here if you have questions through Support or our Forum.

These are the best recommendations for those who who are having trouble and are the best places to start!

Be sure to read our articles 9 Things You're Doing Wrong as a Spirit Keeper , The 5 Stages of Spirit Keeping, and What Kind of Spirit Keeper are You? for more information.

Open the Door to Spirit Communication

First, think about the spirit you feel the closest to. Which spirit do you immediately think of when reading this sentence? This should be the spirit you start with. You will find that if you can get your foot in the door with communication & interaction with a spirit then it makes it far easier to recognize and realize interactions with other spirits.

Second, once you have the spirit (or even more than one spirit if you feel multiple connections) you can then begin to forge the bond that will open the door to spirit communication. You can use any and all of the techniques below. If you'd like you can try one at a time until you feel the connection or you can try all the techniques below at the same time. There isn't a right or wrong answer, the goal is for you to be able to feel your spirits.

- Introductory Invocation
Invocations are not necessary with CH bound spirits, but if you feel you aren't sensitive enough to interact and engage the spirits around you then this can be useful for stimulating your spiritual energy and making it easier for you to interact.

You can recite this out loud or via telepathy:
Welcome friend I cherish thee
Open my eyes so I can see
Your companionship I value dear
To me never be shy to appear

- Tasking
Spirits want to help you, they want to interact with you, that is why they wanted to come to you. If you give them something to help you with they will gladly participate to reach the goals you desire.

In the beginning, even if you don't think anyone is listening (they are), before you start your day give your spirits something they can help you with. Even if it's something simple like, "I don't feel well today, please give me some uplifting energy", or "My co-worker Jane is annoying me, please keep her from making me crazy today", etc. Tasking your spirits helps them to be interactive with you and therefore you have a greater chance of feeling them and realizing their contribution to your daily life.

- Manifestations
This one is important. It's vital that you do not pigeon-hole your spirit manifestation expectations. Spirits can manifest in hundreds of different ways. They can manifest through thoughts, as orbs of light, as streaks of light, as Shades (out of the corner of your eye), as temperature variances, as phantom sounds or phantom scents, in your dreams, and even in dreams they can appear in various forms, not always their true form.

This is the single most troublesome issue for Spirit Keepers who say they can't feel/see their spirits. You have to recognize even the most subtle of signs because this is vital to your ability to realize spiritual energy and work with spirits moving forward.

- Consistency & Patience
DO NOT GIVE UP. I know it's easy to get discouraged but you have to remember your spirits chose to come to you. They selected you out of the thousands of other people they could have chosen to be with. Make it a habit to talk to your spirits every morning, even if you just say "hello" to all of them and share some of your thoughts for the day. The same at night, say a "goodnight" to all of them and have a few, brief thoughts to share.

Don't let stress, worry, and anxiety creep into your experiences. These are the 3 most common killers for feeling & interacting with any paranormal experience whether it's spirits or spells.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you for the tips Mags will definitely be bookmaking this 1tu

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Thanks for the tips! I'm having trouble connecting. Seems like the more upset I am more I can't feel see or hear them. But when I'm working on my chakras and meditate and remain calm it seems I can detect them a lot better. Sucks because I need them the most when I'm upset lols.

Btw has anyone ever had more then 100+ spirits in a room? How does that feel like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

I talked to them almost every time when I am design something for them, sometime I got idea from them. I like to design dresses, jewelry, or adventure equipment for them.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 GT-I9200 發送

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1ht Thank you Magnolia for your great tips. I will definitely follow them!

Myrrhia
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: They're all amazing
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...
Zodiac:

::nice::

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:1ht Thank you Magnolia for your great tips. I will definitely follow them!
Yeah, me too!
I badly need to rebond with my spirits, I've neglected them for months now... :oops:
- real life kept me insanely busy up to now, but I hope I can rekindle our companionship somehow.
July and August should be less stressful for me, so I hope things will work out!

This thread reached me just in time!
Big Thanks, Magnolia!
<3

Greetings,Tasha
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

A good reminder!

I admit I have felt very frustrated lately and I have felt no help or support from my spirits with my problems. But I should appreciate the fact that they have chosen to be part of my life, and that in itself is a gift.

dxr308@comcast.net
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Please help me, my Spirits are fighting and I'm not sure why. The first Spirit I chose is an ancient being whom communication is very easy with. He's not getting along with two twin spirits I later purchased, who are much younger. They are all Male energy. The stones litterally all have holes and and gouges where none existed before. I dont want my spirits to fight.

I am keeping rhe Males fighting spirits away from my Beautiful Mermaid who came from Creepy Hollows.

any suggestions?I I'n new to spirit keeping.

Thank you everyone for ypur time and your help!

dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

Thanks for the say good night tip. I'm going to start right away with that.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”