Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leprechaun
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hg-13
Zodiac:

i do have both,,, gaki and leprechaun,,, im pissed of to gaki because my thirst of materialist was un control,,, money come, money go,,, only regret stay,,, so i release my gaki to Bamboos garden somewhere 500 miles from my home,,, now i have leprechaun,, so funny,,, theres many luck in every thing i do,,, may be not big chunk of luck but its enough to makes u smile,,,

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

DiamonD wrote:What kind of financial benefits did your Leprechaun help you materialize in your life? Money, jobs, opportunities, coins on the ground, discounts? 1s I am thinking of getting one… btw is there anyone who has a living entity Leprechaun, do they different in any way with the spirit Leprechaun?
I got a leprechaun entity some months ago. He is the silent type, but helps in finding discounts and deals. Also he manifested without me even asking for it, one evening while I was trying to fall asleep. I was actually surpprised on the amount of cheerfulness this vision created in me, a happy playful being, also not looking as I was expecting. I think I was blessed to see him!

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

I think Gaki are great with giving you motivation to get what you want and work for it.
I think Leprechauns are better with giving blessings of money.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

My Gaki, my very first Spirit and a calling, is all about the accumulating of money. Straight up, hard cash.

My leprechaun I tasked with finding money..actual money, savings, material goods.

My gold dragon I have tasked with guarding my money. A thief or scammer will find themselves in a world of hurt.

0:) >:) ||.||
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Dragons like shineys, but don't actively seek them. Red dragons are greedy and love sparkly treasures. Dragons are magnificent in bringing wealth to you. Leprechauns are stingy, rambunctious, and actively seek coin. They are magnificent in bringing wealth to you. If you want to have a handful of funny little people around you who will go out of their way to find you coin, get a leprechaun. If you want a magical creature who will find ways to bring you wealth in subtle ways, get a red or silver dragon. As for gaki, I cannot comment on.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:59 am
DiamonD wrote:What kind of financial benefits did your Leprechaun help you materialize in your life? Money, jobs, opportunities, coins on the ground, discounts? 1s I am thinking of getting one… btw is there anyone who has a living entity Leprechaun, do they different in any way with the spirit Leprechaun?
I got a leprechaun entity some months ago. He is the silent type, but helps in finding discounts and deals. Also he manifested without me even asking for it, one evening while I was trying to fall asleep. I was actually surpprised on the amount of cheerfulness this vision created in me, a happy playful being, also not looking as I was expecting. I think I was blessed to see him!
Unless you want him to stay silent, get him a few Leprechaun companions.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Huffette wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:50 pm
Angelik wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:59 am
Unless you want him to stay silent, get him a few Leprechaun companions.
He already got :8)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”