acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

How I see it is: they are no longer in their bodies and some are entities. I know the entities that are with me were looking for love and therefore we give each other that relationship (mostly men in my keep) and the spirits, they aren’t too concerned with their former lives.

I can say when it comes to family ties some still keep contact with them but when it comes to lovers, it depends. Everyone comes into your life for a reason and they say after death everyone in their life served their purpose. Does that mean they only saw them as a lesson? While they were alive no but now that they are more enlightened they realize everything happened for a reason and people help you grow. They let go because they have no regrets. I am their main focus but they do have friends (with the other conjures and other beings) but they also have a new family now (my spirit keep) they take every experience as it comes because they have grown from their life. So they hold no grudges or malice for their former life nor sadness as far as I know. Now they want to (as companions and lovers) show me how to live life the same. Helping me through the lessons I need to learn. Does this mean they are incapable of anger or sadness etc? No they still feel emotions but it’s mostly for or about me.

Some beings (spirits ) are no longer present in this realm, this we know but are present in another. But that doesn’t mean they are incapable of feeling just the same. If anything it’d be heightened because on the spirit/astral realms things are dealt through energy and vibrations. But if a higher caliber so to speak. So to feel love, music, malice, is to feel it with your whole being. It’s intense. But they have moved on from their old lives and readily, happily and openly accept me and my life and are actively helping and guiding me through it.

I do ask them about their pasts here and there but they tell me they’re perfectly happy as they are now. My keep a good 85% can or does view me sexually but not in a disrespectful way. I keep a range of demonic, angels, vampires, dragons, djinn, thoughtofrms (alphas) ubi, merfolk, and a few ET like beings and or entities (there are some other beings but this is to list a few) the entities normally tell me stores of lovers they’ve had but they site on me so to speak. The spirits are the same. So really I still think it depends on you and your keep, what you talk about and how you bond : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Though I don’t keep human spirits.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:How I see it is: they are no longer in their bodies and some are entities. I know the entities that are with me were looking for love and therefore we give each other that relationship (mostly men in my keep) and the spirits, they aren’t too concerned with their former lives.

I can say when it comes to family ties some still keep contact with them but when it comes to lovers, it depends. Everyone comes into your life for a reason and they say after death everyone in their life served their purpose. Does that mean they only saw them as a lesson? While they were alive no but now that they are more enlightened they realize everything happened for a reason and people help you grow. They let go because they have no regrets. I am their main focus but they do have friends (with the other conjures and other beings) but they also have a new family now (my spirit keep) they take every experience as it comes because they have grown from their life. So they hold no grudges or malice for their former life nor sadness as far as I know. Now they want to (as companions and lovers) show me how to live life the same. Helping me through the lessons I need to learn. Does this mean they are incapable of anger or sadness etc? No they still feel emotions but it’s mostly for or about me.

Some beings (spirits ) are no longer present in this realm, this we know but are present in another. But that doesn’t mean they are incapable of feeling just the same. If anything it’d be heightened because on the spirit/astral realms things are dealt through energy and vibrations. But if a higher caliber so to speak. So to feel love, music, malice, is to feel it with your whole being. It’s intense. But they have moved on from their old lives and readily, happily and openly accept me and my life and are actively helping and guiding me through it.

I do ask them about their pasts here and there but they tell me they’re perfectly happy as they are now. My keep a good 85% can or does view me sexually but not in a disrespectful way. I keep a range of demonic, angels, vampires, dragons, djinn, thoughtofrms (alphas) ubi, merfolk, and a few ET like beings and or entities (there are some other beings but this is to list a few) the entities normally tell me stores of lovers they’ve had but they site on me so to speak. The spirits are the same. So really I still think it depends on you and your keep, what you talk about and how you bond : )
That's probably the best answer for my question. I didn't need to open a new thread.
I'm glad you answered this for me. This was very insightful. <3

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You’re very welcome darlin I’m happy I could help X )

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Site is sipes to say dote x D autocorrect is crazy

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Suppose to say***

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:So here’s a story about my Bronwyn Angel: when we first met I adored him (still do) and had such thoughts but he was always patient and supportive rather than sexual. Also I never could act on such thoughts bc I thought it’d be disrespectful. Fast forward a year and a half. He has started showing a sexual interest. He wants to have such a relationship but he won’t push it. We are working on it slowly.
Ok, let me explain why I asked this question.
I also have a binding with a Bronwyn angel, a succubus, a Nympho and 4 Courtwinds. Recently I've stopped having any sexual contact with my ubi because she's crossed my boundaries of what's acceptable to me multiple times now, ( just to inform, when I ordered my ubi binding I was impulsive and didn't ask for what I should, - an ubi on the lightest end of the dark spectrum, and I ended up with a pretty dark one) she's manipulative and she will take full advantage of me when I'm weakened whether it's being ill, tired, drunk ect, and last week I had enough with her latest action so a few days ago I was communicating with my Bronwyn and one thing led to another and we ended up engaging eachother sexually. I was very hesitant, and shocked it led to this, and I kept saying "I really hope I'm not getting this situation wrong or if my brain is making any of this up somehow - if I am I'm so sorry" to her because just like you AresStarChild I felt like I might be overstepping or breaking some some cosmic karmic laws as I too have this preconceived ideas of angels as beings of pure light who shouldn't be tainted with such thoughts, and have immense reverence for angels, but she kept telling me in thought I didn't have to feel awkward, and that it really was her, so I wanted to find out from you guys (who are the only experts on spirit keeping I trust with information) whether angels were capable of this kind of connection, because honestly I've had this concern that it may have been my ubi trying to pull the wool over my eyes because knowing her it's not outside the realms of her capabilities.

After reading the replies here though I'm convinced it was my Bronwyn. I'm still really shocked to know all this, but it's made me realize like one commenter said we all have pre conceived ideas of certain races, and I need to be more open minded and not just expect things to be a certain way. Many thanks for your responses they are very informative

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I used to think the same thing. I didn’t want to taint him but in reality. Beings are beings and everything we think we know we have to let go of when we start keeping so we can accept what really is. Which can be hard sometimes because humans hold onto what THEY think is right or true. But really how would we know unless we experience it? You can take some things as half truths but only as that until you truly know for yourself. So yes I’d say it was your bronwyn.

As far as your Ubi goes lol could’ve been karma for being impulsive x D BUT everything happens for a reason. I say have a serious talk with her and set some ground rules. Write down rules and what you’re comfortable with and read them to her and if she doesn’t listen then lay down the law. I’ve had to do this maybe 3 or 4 times when I first started keeping some beings but now they know better. If you feel like you’re being disrespected then take the steps to get that respect. Am I saying hurt her? No, but I am saying that spirit keeping I just like having family/friends/ lovers in our realm. They have their personalities and etc. so don’t hold back and say what you need to say.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:
As far as your Ubi goes lol could’ve been karma for being impulsive x D BUT everything happens for a reason. I say have a serious talk with her and set some ground rules. Write down rules and what you’re comfortable with and read them to her and if she doesn’t listen then lay down the law. I’ve had to do this maybe 3 or 4 times when I first started keeping some beings but now they know better. If you feel like you’re being disrespected then take the steps to get that respect. Am I saying hurt her? No, but I am saying that spirit keeping I just like having family/friends/ lovers in our realm. They have their personalities and etc. so don’t hold back and say what you need to say.
The problem is I've clearly given my ubi the ground rules, and had to rewrite them many times now too because she literally finds (or at times) tries to create loopholes in them to gain the upper hand and ultimately what she wants. For instance a few weeks back I was drunk and she started mentally seducing me while I was out on a night time bike ride (I do this every week as I'm a real Nyctophiliac and adore being wrapped in the dark starlight of the night by myself) and because it was cold I reckon my defenses were lowered so she gained the upper hand and got me to pleasure her by a lake on a bench and I remember the conversation pretty clearly even though I'd been drinking, and she was trying to create her own house rules by trying to get me to agree to giving her house rules of her own, and in effect giving her a loophole. She said she wanted to "be in charge of and create her own house rules" for every time I'm drunk and aroused and wanted me to agree that whatever I agreed to would stay in effect when I'm sober" and she waited till she had me wrapped round her finger before saying this. She's extremely crafty like I said and she's far too domineering and really wants to be in control. This is why I feel we're not a good fit and I'm probably going to be requesting to creepy hollows for her to be released from her binding.

Honestly her behaviour is kinda the opposite of my situation with my Bronwyn - what I should have expected based on my own pre conceived ideas of succubi but oddly didn't expect, yet turns out my assumptions of what a succubus personality may be like is bang on the money (at least with mine, like I said she's on the darker end of the spectrum I'm sure there are other ubis who are sweet honest and kind like alot of humans)

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Chewie
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

@AvalonKnight

I don't know your house rules and if you already covered this, but here is part of my house rules.

Rule 1 - Never twist my words, don't even try.
Rule 2 - What ever I might agree to while intoxicated, be it by substances, feelings or otherwise, are not final. I cannot think straight in those situations. Don't try to take advantage of it.

(There are other rules too, about unbounds, ect.)
So far those 2 rules have served me well.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”