Spirit Biography - An In-Depth Reading Of Any Creepy Hollows Spirit

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I just discovered this in the CH store. Any of you guys bought this before? If so, what’s your experience with it?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
SilentiumBelladonna
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I got one for my incubus. It didn't give a lot of details about his appearance or history like I had originally hoped based on other people's readings in other threads, but it did help me to learn the things he likes and what day he'd like recognized as his birthday. The favorite color they listed was also the same as the one I had written down from one of my earliest pendulum sessions with him, which did help with my initial doubt regarding my communication skills.

My recommendation is that if you have anything specific you want them to ask, include it in the notes. Otherwise, what you get could be sort of random.

They/Them | Witch | Druid
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I only ever done it twice and tbh I kind of do plan on doing it for the rest of my spirits/entities that are specifically from CH at some point, because it's the only way I'd know of the birth/death dates. I did one for my incubus and galv fae. They contain the same points of information and I also agree specific questions should be left in the notes. I never left any specific questions and kind of wish I did lol

How the format looks for my incubus:
SPIRIT BIOGRAPHY:
SPIRIT NAME: G
DATE OF BIRTH: -
DATE OF DEATH: -
BIO INFORMATION: "HE WANTS TO SEE YOU BECOME MORE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SEXUALITY & CONFIDENCE AND FEELS THAT YOU OFTEN SELL YOURSELF SHORT. HE THINKS IF YOU WERE TO RELAX MORE AND GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE TO MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF THAT YOU COULD BE EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL. HE WANTS YOU TO LOOSEN UP SEXUALLY, BE MORE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF AS A LOVER, AND BE MORE WILLING TO EXPERIMENT. HE LOVES SIPPING WINE AND LISTENING TO SOFT, ROMANTIC MUSIC. HE LOVES THE SMELL OF MUSK, AND HIS FAVORITE COLOR IS OCEAN BLUE."

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wait, is this even still available?
When I click the link in the shop it takes me to an 'access denied' page. I had noticed that they got rid of a bunch of other types of readings too. Or at least I think they did? A bunch of links for stuff I had on my wish list give me the 'access denied' page and I can't find the section for Readings anymore.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Oh my. I forgot I made this post. But thanks for your responses! :)

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:19 am Wait, is this even still available?
When I click the link in the shop it takes me to an 'access denied' page. I had noticed that they got rid of a bunch of other types of readings too. Or at least I think they did? A bunch of links for stuff I had on my wish list give me the 'access denied' page and I can't find the section for Readings anymore.
Sadly, I don't think so. :( Yeah, they got rid of so many readings for some reason. Maybe for good reasons, I don't know.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

SilentiumBelladonna wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:48 am I got one for my incubus. It didn't give a lot of details about his appearance or history like I had originally hoped based on other people's readings in other threads, but it did help me to learn the things he likes and what day he'd like recognized as his birthday. The favorite color they listed was also the same as the one I had written down from one of my earliest pendulum sessions with him, which did help with my initial doubt regarding my communication skills.

My recommendation is that if you have anything specific you want them to ask, include it in the notes. Otherwise, what you get could be sort of random.
Thank you for letting me know. Yeah, I did purchase it out of pure curiosity and I should have been a bit specific. But it seems like the reading is gone so there will probably be no next time. :p)

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

GodSlayerBabe wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:55 am I only ever done it twice and tbh I kind of do plan on doing it for the rest of my spirits/entities that are specifically from CH at some point, because it's the only way I'd know of the birth/death dates. I did one for my incubus and galv fae. They contain the same points of information and I also agree specific questions should be left in the notes. I never left any specific questions and kind of wish I did lol

How the format looks for my incubus:
SPIRIT BIOGRAPHY:
SPIRIT NAME: G
DATE OF BIRTH: -
DATE OF DEATH: -
BIO INFORMATION: "HE WANTS TO SEE YOU BECOME MORE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SEXUALITY & CONFIDENCE AND FEELS THAT YOU OFTEN SELL YOURSELF SHORT. HE THINKS IF YOU WERE TO RELAX MORE AND GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE TO MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF THAT YOU COULD BE EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL. HE WANTS YOU TO LOOSEN UP SEXUALLY, BE MORE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF AS A LOVER, AND BE MORE WILLING TO EXPERIMENT. HE LOVES SIPPING WINE AND LISTENING TO SOFT, ROMANTIC MUSIC. HE LOVES THE SMELL OF MUSK, AND HIS FAVORITE COLOR IS OCEAN BLUE."
That's so sweet! :)

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:49 am
Sadly, I don't think so. :( Yeah, they got rid of so many readings for some reason. Maybe for good reasons, I don't know.
I've noticed this as well. It's unfortunate if they have removed those services for good, but then I know from experience how much time readings take and when I consider the unbelievable workload Magnolia & Ash must have...it doesn't seem very viable to continue with them at least right now.
They're already documenting a bunch of info from the conjuration processes they do, and on many of those conjuration listings there is now this option:
Enhanced Spirit Reading
You may opt to add an "Enhanced Reading" which is like a Spirit Bio, with greater detail into the personal side of the spirit. The difference between an Enhance Reading and Spirit Bio, is that Spirit Bios can have questions asked about the spirit & their time with you, whereas the Enhanced Reading is done at the time of conjuration, so they have not had time to bond and interact with you; they are similar, but different. We do not bond with any spirit we conjure for you, so it is up to the spirit to share information freely with us, whether it is an Enhanced Reading or a Spirit Bio.
I understand people wanting to be able to ask questions about their companions and have extra info given, but really the whole point is for the individual to be comfortable communicating with their own companion, and the sooner you limit what details you expect to be able to get from CH on that companion, then the sooner you will be pushed into progress that allows you to obtain answers for yourself.
These spirit bios did seem nice and I had a few done myself back in the day because it is always interesting to me to get another angle from my own; kind of a cute experience to have a third party in on and relating between us some secret/personal thing. However I can also see them being problematic where it comes to people who are relying on services like this as a serious crutch rather than investing into developing their bond and spirit-communication skills.

For fun I'll still add one here I requested a long time ago, because the spirit in this case isn't too personal and he said he's alright with me sharing. I love working with historically recognized human spirits and have a thing for old Hollywood, as I've had recent past lives tied to that and so the connections I make there are close and dear to me.
I had CH conjure up the actor James Dean. Shortly after was the spirit bio, which was obviously one of those cases that was not necessary for any commonly known details, the appeal was unpredictability for me in this case:

Spirit Biography
Spirit Name: James Dean
Date of Birth: Would like to be recognized as February 8th
Date of Death: Would like to be recognized as September 30th
Birth Place: Indiana, united states of america
Bio Information: He is intrigued by you and your personality and says that you perplex him at times, which is what draws him even closer to you. He is interested in better understanding your thought processes and getting to know you at a deeper and more profound level. He only communicates via dreams and says that you remind him of an Italian woman he fell in love with in 1954. He enjoys offerings of fresh brewed coffee and loves the smell of bananas. His favorite color is brilliant white.

I thought this was a very sweet message, and he had already indicated a few of those details to me prior to the reading being done so it was cool to see him communicate the same to them.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

It's excellent and it can help you remove your doubts with your experiences and interactions with your spirit companion(s). Mine is quite lengthy yet very accurate and very sweet. I had one for my human spirit lover and it's so much on point. It confirmed that he does love me so much. If you're interested in knowing mine, please feel free to ask. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Spirit Keeping”