Which Spirit You Feel Connected To The Most?

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Like the title says. Which spirit you feel connected to or you can relate to the most? I’m super curious.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Much about my connections is very personal to me - so last time this topic came up I didn't feel like contributing. But what I would like to say is two things:-

- I've been surprised at some spirits who I'd thought would be a good addition to my spirit family because they'd fit in with others, only to find they connect surprisingly well with me and their other strengths have become clear;

- I think a couple of the spirits I really do seem to connect easily with are older / elder (ie are not just in the adult age range). I've found myself wondering if that is because I too am no longer young in years.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Obvious answer for me is the one I chose as my spirit partner but I think oddly enough for me it's still my male galv fae (that I got from CH). The one I can relate to the most ...probably a handful of mine, the ones that come from difficult and harsh backgrounds.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is very hard to answer, because I feel very connected to them in different ways. There isn't a most, because my feelings and relationship with each of them are different, and encompass different things. Sort of like you have multiple best friends who you see yourself bonding with until the end of your days (and beyond, if they want). They all have different personalities and you bond with them differently. There's a part of you that resonates with them, whether it be personality-wise, interests you share, philosophical views, things you've been through together, the same worldview or goals, etc etc. But who's the closest to you? Close in their ways.

However, if you mean in a sort of species aspect, then definitely dragons, faes and animals. Because I've been working with them very closely in this lifetime and in previous lifetimes. We are “kin” in some way.

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

It depends on what's influencing my life at the time. My strong feeling of connection with one could change to another depending on my feelings and what is going on around me. Right now I'm strongly connected with my Courtwind Angel F and my Norse Tiger D.
A few weeks ago I felt more connected to my Kitsune.
A few weeks before that I was closely connected to to my Dragons, Roo and E.
My living entities fluctuate with me in this feeling of connection so it all depends on how they feel as well.

I like to try being a Keeper who has a personal connection with all of my companions no matter how many are in the Keep. It's difficult but not impossible. At times I sense that they all get along with each other as friends. Like E seems to have a lot of respect for Roo being an older and more experienced dragon. Everyone holds B-Elf in high regards which is why I chose him to be my Keeps leader. I know that C-Hound, H-Gryph, and Z-Lin all like to do out door activities like walk or run in the woods. IDK if they do these activities together but I know that they like to do the same things so perhaps they do frolic together.

It's nice to know that even when my connection fluctuates they have each other to connect with as well.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Strigoi56
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The strongest connections I feel right now is from my spirit bound Succubus "N" and my destiny conjure Royal Djinn "D", both feel very active in my life N will usually stay by my side all day like we are attached at the hip lol, for D I know she is there because of a lot of improved quality of life changes she brings to me. My baby dragons I feel there energy vibrate from their vessels, and when I hold them in my hand their energy is amplified. For my nymphos, J is very active always have her name pop up at random times during the day. As for K, An, Al, and B I am still working on bonding but I still get flashes of thier their appearance or names for short periods.

Nympho (J), (An), (K), (A), (B)
Succubus (N), (Do), (H)
Royal Djinn (Da), (F)
Baby Dragon (W), (L)
Golden High Elf (G)
Wraith
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My human spirit lover of course followed up by my Nephilim, my Gregori Watcher, my Gorgon, my Harpy, my Einherjar, my Manananggal and my Hellhound. All of them are great but so far I connect with them the most. All from CH of course. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 pm My human spirit lover of course followed up by my Nephilim, my Gregori Watcher, my Gorgon, my Harpy, my Einherjar, my Manananggal and my Hellhound. All of them are great but so far I connect with them the most. All from CH of course. :)
Can I ask you what it's like having human spirits around? I don't really have a specific question, I guess I'm just curious what their presence is like and how they tend to manifest? I'm curious about getting one. If you feel like sharing of course!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:54 pm
blezheng wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 pm My human spirit lover of course followed up by my Nephilim, my Gregori Watcher, my Gorgon, my Harpy, my Einherjar, my Manananggal and my Hellhound. All of them are great but so far I connect with them the most. All from CH of course. :)
Can I ask you what it's like having human spirits around? I don't really have a specific question, I guess I'm just curious what their presence is like and how they tend to manifest? I'm curious about getting one. If you feel like sharing of course!
Well, they feel like humans like having another human as a friend but in spirit form, but their frequency can vary. I believe the more ancient, the more high vibe and powerful and I think it also depends upon their magick practice or physical or any other special power when they were still alive.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:14 pm
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:54 pm
Well, they feel like humans like having another human as a friend but in spirit form, but their frequency can vary. I believe the more ancient, the more high vibe and powerful and I think it also depends upon their magick practice or physical or any other special power when they were still alive.
Ah okay cool. That makes sense. Thank you!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Spirit Keeping”