You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Copper dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

Hey everyone! I'm new here
So just a few days ago I received my very first spirit, a copper dragon. When he was delivered to my mailbox I instantly ran outside to retrieve him. On my way back into my house, a very bright orangey colored dragonfly came from behind me and started circling my yard. This was the first dragonfly I've seen in a long time. And the ones I have seen before are blue. So this got me wondering... Was this my dragon making an appearance? Please let me know your thoughts.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

dimensions2525 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:15 am Hey everyone! I'm new here
So just a few days ago I received my very first spirit, a copper dragon. When he was delivered to my mailbox I instantly ran outside to retrieve him. On my way back into my house, a very bright orangey colored dragonfly came from behind me and started circling my yard. This was the first dragonfly I've seen in a long time. And the ones I have seen before are blue. So this got me wondering... Was this my dragon making an appearance? Please let me know your thoughts.
That sounds wonderful.

Here are my thoughts...

So this forum welcomes members from a range of belief systems and philosophical perspectives. My own tendency / perspective is to look at experiences like the one you describe as synchronicities. (These can genuinely be incredible, extremely meaningful events for the person who experiences them. The word comes from Jung's account of an experience during a session with one of his patients. It involved a golden scarab beetle.)

These seem to be able to happen more - and more dramatically - when our bound spirits are with us.

So from my perspective this seems like a brilliant way that Spirit - or *your* spirit - has said hello as the Copper Dragon comes into your life.

I wouldn't personally see it as the Copper Dragon literally taking on physical form as a dragonfly. But that's my perspective.

(I also have a Copper Dragon by the way.)
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”