How do your spirits communicate with you in your dreams?

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi! So last night I had my first dream that involved one of my spirit friends! I'll write it out below if anyone wants to read it and would love to know what anyone thinks of my dream (:

I also invite anyone to share their dream experiences that they've had with their spirits!
I'm wondering how do your guys' spirits communicate with you in your dreams!? How can you tell the difference between your own subconscious imagination and your spirit friends actually being there in the dream or causing the dream?
I feel like my spirit friend in this case maybe wasn't necessarily in the dream but that he did cause me to have the dream as a way to say hello and bond.

I hope some people are called to share their dreams! (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Well dreaming with my first spirit was an adventure because he made himself look like ivar (vikings series) and most of the times I was trying to avoid him because I though (ivar) was going to kill me hahaha omg when I started crying that he was going to kill me he changed everything into the dream and got me somewhere more peaceful

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

So here's the background info that precedes my dream which I think answers my own question: How can you tell the difference between your own subconscious imagination and your spirit friends actually being there in the dream or causing the dream?

·The evening before my dream I had written out "guidelines" and read them to my spirit friends, which basically let them know in what ways I welcome them to interact with me. #6 on the list is that they are "always welcome to be apart of my dreams while I sleep, they're always welcome to communicate with me in my dreams or be part of my dreams or cause me to have any kinds of dreams they'd like". So I had officially written this out for them to know.
·I had went on a walk with my friends at sunset the evening I had the dream. We walked down to the pond on my mom's property. I do believe that I had the feeling that my Butterfly Faery, R had led me to the pond like he wanted to go there. (the pond has a tiny bit to do with the dream).
·My dream involved my Butterfly Faery spirit companion, R.
·I had meditated with R before going to bed. I invited him to be part of my dreams that night. I slept with his vessel and connecting stone underneath my pillow. He also is the most active of my three spirit friends from what I can tell.
·Lastly, the scenery I experienced during the dream (white light blank surroundings) is a scenery that I never experience when dreaming! My dreams are always full of great detail. If I'm outside in nature, there's always beautiful scenery. If I'm in a city or inside a building, there's always lots of stuff going on in the environment. I never, ever, have dreams with the kind of scenery I experienced!

<☽♆♓︎>My dream<♓︎♆☽>
So here's my dream!: It was pouring rain. Coming down super hard but beautifully. But it was not stormy or gloomy out. The whole scenery was bright white light! Almost like the scenery was snowy but it wasn't snowy, everything was just bright white glowing white. The sky was blank white and the hilly scenery that I was in, the landscape, was made up of just blank bright white light. (Again, my dreams are never like this! Very peculiar. I also think white is the color of Spirit). It was just a blank bright white sky with beautiful rain pouring down and a hilly landscape made up of blank bright white too.
I decided that I wanted to have fun and adventure through the rain! So I set out and began to walk through it. My objective and destination: to reach the pond! (Even though this dream location wasn't my mom's property, I had thought of going to the pond again!)
So I began walking through it and I was role-playing with myself like it was a game. I was pretending like the rain was an obstacle/hardship and that I had to endure and get through in order to reach my destination which would of course mean victory and salvation lol. This is exactly the kind of play style I would enact as a kid! So I was having a lot of fun narrating my journey as a ventured through the rain. I soon reached a play structure where I decided that this was a good place to stop and take shelter. So I climbed atop the structure and got under the place where the top of the big slide would be, you know, the place with solid cover overhead. I "rested" here, continuing my role-playing, deciding when the right time would be to make my next move. I was very much like a kid in this dream.
I believe the rain let up a bit, and I jumped down from the play structure. I never completed my adventure though because I then turned around and noticed that there was this pet store. I was actually drawn to the store because it was in my dream earlier, except this was now a different part of the store that I didn't notice was there before. So I wanted to go over and see this part of the store! It was actually a store that sold pet fishies, I guess like a aquarium but a really dinky one. And as I walked over the the store, the scenery and sky was still all blank white!
I go into the store and have a look around. I then go up to a fish tank that's in the center part of the little shop. I look into it and I see three fishes but the thing is is that they look just like butterflies if there were fish versions of butterflies! They looked like some kind of aquatic type of butterfly and instead of their wings fluttering, like through the air, they rippled like fins in water! They were butterfly fishes!! They were so beautiful and amazing, unlike anything I've ever seen! I was immediately drawn to the biggest one! It was large like a monarch butterfly except it's colors were royal blue and purple and it had fine black detailing. Just like how a super fancy tropical fish mixed with a butterfly would look like. It was beautiful and immediately upon seeing it I thought of my Butterfly Faery, R! I thought that he'd think it was amazing. I then thought that I should buy it so that he could hang out with it and maybe even be its friend. The second fish was small, like a small butterfly, it was a solid dull orange color and it's wings/fins were kind of like fuzzy/blurry/serrated looking. It was super pretty and unique too. The third, I can't remember what it looked like.
But so for the rest of that dream I couldn't stop thinking about buying this first butterfly fish for R! I actually think I was going to end up buying all three because they seemed like a trio. I left the store to look for the shop owner to ask if I could buy it and he said yes. But I needed his help to actually purchase it and he kept being no where to be found. So the whole rest of the dream I kept looking for him to make sure that he would come to the store and sell me this fish so that I could bring it home to R! I must have thought R's name half a dozen times, because I really wanted him to see the butterfly fishies!
I also have three spirit companions and there were three fish in the tank :p
So this was my dream! And honestly if I try to interpret the dream and include another detail from the first part of the dream, which I didn't mention here, then it really does seem like this dream was about R bonding with me! I do think he was saying hello and letting me know that he is around (: And now I really want a pet fish too :'D

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:34 am Well dreaming with my first spirit was an adventure because he made himself look like ivar (vikings series) and most of the times I was trying to avoid him because I though (ivar) was going to kill me hahaha omg when I started crying that he was going to kill me he changed everything into the dream and got me somewhere more peaceful
Omg hahah, that's hilarious and epic! That sounds like a lot of fun despite the intensity lol. And that was nice of him to yield to your tears :p)

What kind of spirit is he, if I may ask?

"It's mee!" - S
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

He is a sanguine vampire he is awesome.yea it was a haha also he said something to me before the dream ended he said to me that my chest is worth their weight in gold and I was like 🤣🤣🤣. I asked him then that if what he said was considered a compliment in his time and he said yes

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

When it comes to dreams, I usually can tell that it’s one of my friends because a word would appeared in my head and it’s the name of their type (ex. Dragon, Faery, etc.). Also, their energy was kind of familiar.

I guess one of my interaction with my friends in dream that I rarely talk of is with my Light Watcher, ‘E’. It was just pretty much just him and me cuddling in bed (nothing sexual). I kind of jump out of bed at the end of the dream though. You know, at the time I don’t know what was going on.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:41 am So here's the background info that precedes my dream which I think answers my own question: How can you tell the difference between your own subconscious imagination and your spirit friends actually being there in the dream or causing the dream?

·The evening before my dream I had written out "guidelines" and read them to my spirit friends, which basically let them know in what ways I welcome them to interact with me. #6 on the list is that they are "always welcome to be apart of my dreams while I sleep, they're always welcome to communicate with me in my dreams or be part of my dreams or cause me to have any kinds of dreams they'd like". So I had officially written this out for them to know.
·I had went on a walk with my friends at sunset the evening I had the dream. We walked down to the pond on my mom's property. I do believe that I had the feeling that my Butterfly Faery, R had led me to the pond like he wanted to go there. (the pond has a tiny bit to do with the dream).
·My dream involved my Butterfly Faery spirit companion, R.
·I had meditated with R before going to bed. I invited him to be part of my dreams that night. I slept with his vessel and connecting stone underneath my pillow. He also is the most active of my three spirit friends from what I can tell.
·Lastly, the scenery I experienced during the dream (white light blank surroundings) is a scenery that I never experience when dreaming! My dreams are always full of great detail. If I'm outside in nature, there's always beautiful scenery. If I'm in a city or inside a building, there's always lots of stuff going on in the environment. I never, ever, have dreams with the kind of scenery I experienced!

<☽♆♓︎>My dream<♓︎♆☽>
So here's my dream!: It was pouring rain. Coming down super hard but beautifully. But it was not stormy or gloomy out. The whole scenery was bright white light! Almost like the scenery was snowy but it wasn't snowy, everything was just bright white glowing white. The sky was blank white and the hilly scenery that I was in, the landscape, was made up of just blank bright white light. (Again, my dreams are never like this! Very peculiar. I also think white is the color of Spirit). It was just a blank bright white sky with beautiful rain pouring down and a hilly landscape made up of blank bright white too.
I decided that I wanted to have fun and adventure through the rain! So I set out and began to walk through it. My objective and destination: to reach the pond! (Even though this dream location wasn't my mom's property, I had thought of going to the pond again!)
So I began walking through it and I was role-playing with myself like it was a game. I was pretending like the rain was an obstacle/hardship and that I had to endure and get through in order to reach my destination which would of course mean victory and salvation lol. This is exactly the kind of play style I would enact as a kid! So I was having a lot of fun narrating my journey as a ventured through the rain. I soon reached a play structure where I decided that this was a good place to stop and take shelter. So I climbed atop the structure and got under the place where the top of the big slide would be, you know, the place with solid cover overhead. I "rested" here, continuing my role-playing, deciding when the right time would be to make my next move. I was very much like a kid in this dream.
I believe the rain let up a bit, and I jumped down from the play structure. I never completed my adventure though because I then turned around and noticed that there was this pet store. I was actually drawn to the store because it was in my dream earlier, except this was now a different part of the store that I didn't notice was there before. So I wanted to go over and see this part of the store! It was actually a store that sold pet fishies, I guess like a aquarium but a really dinky one. And as I walked over the the store, the scenery and sky was still all blank white!
I go into the store and have a look around. I then go up to a fish tank that's in the center part of the little shop. I look into it and I see three fishes but the thing is is that they look just like butterflies if there were fish versions of butterflies! They looked like some kind of aquatic type of butterfly and instead of their wings fluttering, like through the air, they rippled like fins in water! They were butterfly fishes!! They were so beautiful and amazing, unlike anything I've ever seen! I was immediately drawn to the biggest one! It was large like a monarch butterfly except it's colors were royal blue and purple and it had fine black detailing. Just like how a super fancy tropical fish mixed with a butterfly would look like. It was beautiful and immediately upon seeing it I thought of my Butterfly Faery, R! I thought that he'd think it was amazing. I then thought that I should buy it so that he could hang out with it and maybe even be its friend. The second fish was small, like a small butterfly, it was a solid dull orange color and it's wings/fins were kind of like fuzzy/blurry/serrated looking. It was super pretty and unique too. The third, I can't remember what it looked like.
But so for the rest of that dream I couldn't stop thinking about buying this first butterfly fish for R! I actually think I was going to end up buying all three because they seemed like a trio. I left the store to look for the shop owner to ask if I could buy it and he said yes. But I needed his help to actually purchase it and he kept being no where to be found. So the whole rest of the dream I kept looking for him to make sure that he would come to the store and sell me this fish so that I could bring it home to R! I must have thought R's name half a dozen times, because I really wanted him to see the butterfly fishies!
I also have three spirit companions and there were three fish in the tank :p
So this was my dream! And honestly if I try to interpret the dream and include another detail from the first part of the dream, which I didn't mention here, then it really does seem like this dream was about R bonding with me! I do think he was saying hello and letting me know that he is around (: And now I really want a pet fish too :'D
What a interesting dreams you have! Maybe he want a pet fish or something? ;*D

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:41 am he said to me that my chest is worth their weight in gold and I was like 🤣🤣🤣.
Oh my gosh, even more epic! xD That's awesome. He sounds like a lot of fun!

"It's mee!" - S
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:14 am When it comes to dreams, I usually can tell that it’s one of my friends because a word would appeared in my head and it’s the name of their type (ex. Dragon, Faery, etc.). Also, their energy was kind of familiar.

I guess one of my interaction with my friends in dream that I rarely talk of is with my Light Watcher, ‘E’. It was just pretty much just him and me cuddling in bed (nothing sexual). I kind of jump out of bed at the end of the dream though. You know, at the time I don’t know what was going on.
The name of their race pops into your head, that's so cool! And ah yeah, like in my dream when I had that little kid kind of energy, I felt like that was because of him (my Butterfly Faery)!
I'm still learning about their energies though :p

And aww, that sounds like a nice dream!
JenNeutral wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:16 am What a interesting dreams you have! Maybe he want a pet fish or something? ;*D
Thanks! And haha I was honesty thinking the same thing! :p)
I briefly looked at fishies with him online last night lol.

"It's mee!" - S
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

It's such a strange sensation to dream and figure out that you were dreaming with one of your companions. It's happened a few times for me. A way I tell from my normal dreams and my spiritual dreams is that intuitively it feels like they were present. I have more vivid dreams with my spirits than not, so whenever I have one that a part of my dream seems off, or it feels like I wasn't alone, or I just get that odd sense that it's one of them. I'll also wake up and reflect on the dream, and get a sense of who it was, whether it was a vampire, one of my elves, or a creature that within my keep. Then, I would have dreams that I don't get any of these feelings from, so there is a way for me to learn how to tell the difference the more it happens.

One time I had a dream with my swamp elf, M, which was very vivid. I sat in front of him and he talked with me in a language I never knew, yet I could understand the emotional impact behind it. I remember seeing his face, and the dream was like a surreal image with him in focus and the things around us out of focus. I woke up and confirmed that it was him, and that was one of the most direct dreams I've ever had with any of my companions that I can remember right now.

Just yesterday, I woke up from sleep with a very vivid dream, one that I can't recall right now because I didn't actually write it down and reflect that much on it, but I had a sense that it was manipulated a little by my spirits because I remember being on the receiving end of a light joke as fun was being poked at me.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “Spirit Keeping”