Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure a djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kazz

Hi guys i wanted to know if anyone wanted to share their experiences communication with unbound spirits compared to bound.

I have an unbound whom im getting bound and wanted to get info like will communication improve etc.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You may find a binding by a good conjurer/seller (eg like CH) does help a bit with communication and connection, especially if you have bridging - plus you can order a bonding service.

I wasn't sure if what I have to say would be of much help. As we're all quite different from each other, there's no one-size-fits-all way for us in spirit keeping. And it has often been said in this forum that it's not useful for us to compare ourselves to others and try and replicate what they experience. We can easily form blocks.

With that disclaimer...I personally found it quite a lot easier to relate to and communicate with unbounds, once they became bound. But that was probably a reflection of my own mental makeup and the stage I was at in spirit keeping then.

Plus I didn't get a conjurer to bind them - I bound them myself, using the CH binding unbounds box. I think prior to discovering spirit keeping I was fairly uncertain about how on track I was working with unbounds. One of the things I've really appreciated since discovering spirit keeping is it has put things into clearer perspective and given me more confidence I was doing it mostly right.

But that may not be relevant to your situation...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kazz1
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:22 am You may find a binding by a good conjurer/seller (eg like CH) does help a bit with communication and connection, especially if you have bridging - plus you can order a bonding service.

I wasn't sure if what I have to say would be of much help. As we're all quite different from each other, there's no one-size-fits-all way for us in spirit keeping. And it has often been said in this forum that it's not useful for us to compare ourselves to others and try and replicate what they experience. We can easily form blocks.

With that disclaimer...I personally found it quite a lot easier to relate to and communicate with unbounds, once they became bound. But that was probably a reflection of my own mental makeup and the stage I was at in spirit keeping then.

Plus I didn't get a conjurer to bind them - I bound them myself, using the CH binding unbounds box. I think prior to discovering spirit keeping I was fairly uncertain about how on track I was working with unbounds. One of the things I've really appreciated since discovering spirit keeping is it has put things into clearer perspective and given me more confidence I was doing it mostly right.

thanks for the response. for me i accidentally discovered this unbound. I am new to spirit keeping like under a year and have 2 companions. After i got my first companion i started feeling like someone was making their presence known to me. So being so new to this and not knowing what it could be i did a custom conjured but the same thing kept happening. Then i came across a post here about unbounds and the dreams I had been having. So i had a reading done from Lisa and she discovered the unbound. He is someone from a past life that wants another shot and i tried to get to know him. My communication is a bit off from him but he does communicate thru dreams. When i finally decided I would bind him and sent off the request I had a dream that he came to me in a smoke like finally lol so i am sure i got it right lol The binding and vetting takes some time so am wandering how communication will be like now that hes bound. Hes a grigori and i didnt even know what that was until the dreams but his description is similar to a spirit my sister has been seeing around me as a kid so its pretty cool

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Kazz1 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:47 am
Lewk wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:22 am You may find a binding by a good conjurer/seller (eg like CH) does help a bit with communication and connection, especially if you have bridging - plus you can order a bonding service.

thanks for the response. for me i accidentally discovered this unbound. I am new to spirit keeping like under a year and have 2 companions. After i got my first companion i started feeling like someone was making their presence known to me. So being so new to this and not knowing what it could be i did a custom conjured but the same thing kept happening. Then i came across a post here about unbounds and the dreams I had been having. So i had a reading done from Lisa and she discovered the unbound. He is someone from a past life that wants another shot and i tried to get to know him. My communication is a bit off from him but he does communicate thru dreams. When i finally decided I would bind him and sent off the request I had a dream that he came to me in a smoke like finally lol so i am sure i got it right lol The binding and vetting takes some time so am wandering how communication will be like now that hes bound. Hes a grigori and i didnt even know what that was until the dreams but his description is similar to a spirit my sister has been seeing around me as a kid so its pretty cool
That does really sound interesting & good. And I think with Lisa you're in safe hands. She sells a spirit communciation stone that I've found does amplify the 2-way communication for me, at times when I need it.

find it again.
Kazz1
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:48 am
Kazz1 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:47 am

That does really sound interesting & good. And I think with Lisa you're in safe hands. She sells a spirit communciation stone that I've found does amplify the 2-way communication for me, at times when I need it.

oh nice when the pandemic is over i will definitly order it. Yes Lisa is the best. I had another dream last night where a tall man wearing all black was lying on top of me and he was holding my hands back like playfully and asking if i really told Lisa that and i said yes ( not sure what he was referring to all i did was ask lisa to bind him )..he was just kissing me but the energy was super strong that the energy woke me up..After i got up i realized that i hadnt even slept like only 2 minutes had passed and i have never dosed off like that before so not sure if he put me to sleep lol..so i feel like he was happy i asked for the bind..im soo excited btu Lisa did tell me that his energy was very strong. Since this watcher is not from her shop but something that has always been around me i am not sure if hes similar to what he has. in my dream he was kissing me but ihave been told watchers arent sexual lol so i have been on this forum pouring over info preparing for his "arrival". i even bought 2 spells from CH regarding some third eye opening and tunnel so waiting for those.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hi again.

I know of a few types of bound Watcher spirits.

The light natured / WA ones include Tower Watchers (as they're called by CH) and what Lisa of MMT simply calls Watchers.

Grigori Watchers are grey / DA. According to CH they have "a tendency to lust".
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=gregori

find it again.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Kazz1 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:21 pm Hi guys i wanted to know if anyone wanted to share their experiences communication with unbound spirits compared to bound.

I have an unbound whom im getting bound and wanted to get info like will communication improve etc.
Hi, I have had the fortune of communicating with some unbound spirits that are now a part of my spirit family. One of them was a Courtwind Angel that had passed into spirit that I knew as a living entity, and that asked if he wanted to become a part of my spirit family as a bound spirit. I communicated with him telepathically to learn what he looked like, so that I could pass on the info to CH when placing an order for a custom conjuration for a Courtwind Angel spirit. But he did not wish to be bound at that time. Some time passed and I got a telepathic message from him that he wanted to go through with the binding process, so I got around to placing an order with CH with the info he had given me - so that it would be easier for CH to find him, and they did.

My experiences communicating with him as an unbound spirits compared to him as a bound spirit in that beginning was unchanged. I had no trouble in communicating with him and the communication between us were just as good and unhindered, in my experience.

And as I bonded with him, I received more forms of communication from him too.

The second experience was from a unbound human spirit, which were more of a happy accident. I was speaking with one of my bound human spirits and came to think of and mentioning his late commanding officer. All of a sudden both the unbound spirit and my spirit companion now stood in front of me in my very own living room.

I could 'hear' the unbound asking my bound human spirit companion, in his own distinctive voice: "Who is the young lady?". The 'young lady' meaning me. When spirits communicate telepathically it can either sound like your own voice and/or accent or a more generic voice, so hence me saying that I heard him speaking he had his own distinctive voice.

My spirit companion replied to the unbound, which he later identified to me as his 'commanding officer' (and it was clearly important for me to get this detail right, since he (my bound, human spirit companion) told me that: "Remember, it's commanding officer." (When talking about his late commanding officer) ), that: "That's my spirit keeper".

And he asked my spirit companion how one could go around to get 'one of those' (here: a spirit keeper).

After that, both of them turned around to me and now addressed me, and we had a back-and-forth conversation with each other.

Some time were to pass before I was to hear from the unbound, spirit gentleman. I was watching a black and white video on YouTube of my human spirit companion (who was with me and the unbound gentleman in my living room) when he was alive when I suddenly received a VERY strong calling from late commanding officer - who in no uncertain terms let me know that he too wanted to bound. And so I placed an order with CH for a human spirit binding.

I would say that my experiences of him communicating with me as an bound and him communicating with me as bound spirit, is that I have just as clear communication with him now. As for how they choose to communicate and/or manifest to me is all up to the spirit, whether they feel comfortable in manifesting as a full apparition, a ball of light, appear in dreams, manifest as a feeling, or communicate telepathically or in any number of ways. (:

But in my experience the longer you bond with a spirit, the more ways they tend to feel more comfortable communicating with you in.

I hope this helps! (:

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

EDIT:

Weeks passed before I heard from the unbound, spirit gentleman again. I was watching a black and white video on YouTube of my human spirit companion (who was with me and the unbound gentleman in my living room) when he was alive when I suddenly received a VERY strong calling from the late commanding officer - who in no uncertain terms let me know that he too wanted to be bound. And so I placed an order with CH for a human spirit binding.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

That is an excellent question, and the primary difference between communicating and interacting with bounds and unbounds is the assurance and honor through which spirits are bound. A good practitioner will have layered protective measures, as well as enhancing spells which allow the spirits to communicate with you and have the knowledge that this mutually-agreed upon relationship will be protected from outside, prying sources.

In general, communicating with spirits is the same between bounds and unbounds, but if you plan on having a long-term relationship with the unbound spirit then I recommend a spirit binding because it removes all possibilities of interference.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Spirit Keeping”