You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LittleBat wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:28 pm My most vocally preferential spirit, in terms of music, loves 70s - 80s rock; Aerosmith, The Eagles, Bon Jovi - I loved some of that before I met her, and am LOVING the more and more we discover, especially out driving in the car with her, the energy level gets crazy high & it's so fun! I also like to put the playlist on random, so she can choose what to put on, and she's so good (actually they all are!) at setting a mood, whether she's feeling romantic or wild, it comes through in the songs - I love that :)

Does anyone else get their spirits putting music in your head when you're scared/worried etc? If I wake up from a nightmare, or there are bad vibes in the night (trouble with unbounds right now...), I almost always end up with one of my favourite love songs suddenly coming into my head, & I know it's them calming me down & getting me back to sleep :) They also have 'ringtones', as I call them - if I've tasked a spirit with something, and it's been done (like, 'can you tell me when my CH order notes have been posted', or a certain email coming through), I'll get their 'ringtone' favourite song stuck in my head, and it won't go til I get the message and check my emails or whatever, lol - they are SO accurate it's eerie, & so magical! <3 \./

(Oh, & 'lean on me'! That's so beautiful!!)
That's all really awesome!!!
I've never gotten songs when afraid (that I've noticed) but I've gotten songs come into my head for moral support and for motivations a bunch of times (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

These days im in a bad /sad/everything is wrong kinda mood and i got this song stuck in my head. It isnt like the song i would normally listen and its been years (2009)since i have heared it i was still in school. These days my spirits for some reason dig up old songs from my memory 😝

For you

What if so much has happened
I can take some more
what if I've seen so much
I see a new beginning up ahead

If, however you live
something from your life is missing
something tires you
and deep down draws the life out of you
I know all about it

So let me see if I can
brighten up that dark mood
this is why am singing for you
all those things than I can't shout out

With a tender song just like this one
so that you'll rise up high and laugh more often
and once again dare to live

If I, just like you,
don't know how I should feel
and if I'm trying to find
what in making you happy will make me happy as well

And if I want you to see
that same sky that I am seeing
I should tell you that I love you
and that my love is a mountain
that has been hiding inside me for a while

So let me see if I can
this is why am singing for you
all those things than I can't shout out

With a tender song just like this one
so that you'll rise up high and laugh more often
and once again dare to live

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My Sterling angel keeps digging up "The Sparrows and the Nightingales" by Wolfsheim whenever I'm about to get depressed.
She knows I'm not so much into Christian religion but that I'll always find comfort within the gods I resonate with.

How long have you been free
In this world of hate and greed
Is it black or is it white
Let's find another compromise
And our future standing still
We're dancing in the spotlight
Where is the leader who leads me
I'm still waiting
Leaving home

And God is on your side
Dividing sparrows from the nightingales
Watching all the time
Dividing water from the burning fire, inside

Leave a light on in the night for me
That I can find you
Remember when we both where young and reckless and so curious
Now you're hiding from your child
A new day's dawning
Remember that you felt alive sometimes

And God is on your side
Dividing cruelty from tenderness
Watching all the time
Dividing fiction from reality

Move in circles, walk on lines
No human being in sight
Calm the winds and calm the seas
Let's try another kind of peace
Who fights this holy civil war
A million men in uniform
Wo ist der Führer der mich führt
Ich warte immer noch
Leaving home

And God is on your side
Dividing presence from the history
Watching all the time
Dividing deaf men from the listening ones

And God is on your side
Dividing soldiers from the fishermen
Watching all the time
Dividing warships from the ferryboats

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So last night I got a little too frustrated over nothing really. I was still pretty upset though, but that happens...

I ended up asking my Mermaid companion to comfort me and calm me down.
A few moments later I asked myself something like, "what could do to change my mood?"
I realized I should play music, so I opened up my laptop and opened up my iTunes because I might be a ghost from 5-10 or so years ago who still downloads music (Am I the only one who doesn't use those music browsing apps?).
The first song that came on was the exact song I needed to hear because, in my own personal way, it basically described me and my frustration, and it also has a positive message, "learn to love". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5PFiCy0GBs
This caught my attention. And I immediately accused my mermaid companion and thanked her for choosing it.
Then there was another song, and another, and another that all fit perfectly into how I was feeling combined with telling me to feel better and that I need to take better care of my energy.

But I really wanted to share the message I felt from the last two songs to come on...

Second to last, the song "Gold" by Adventure Club came on: "When the words are like bullets and they break through your skin and there's no way to get them all out... When it feels like a flood's seeping into your soul stay gold. Stay gold." This also got me to speak the words, "I love you" which made me see how you can say things like this to help raise/restore your vibration. I felt like my mermaid friend wanted me to say those words too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09wdQP1FFR0

Then right after this, the song "Finally Home" by Killabyte came on which is a pretty awesome song imo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDqtpCtuE6k
There aren't any lyrics to the song but when I combined the last song, "Gold", with the title of this song, "Finally Home", the message I got was that A. "Hey you're finally feeling like yourself again", and B. that "staying gold", being happy and in a higher vibrational state and not letting outside influences affect me is my true nature, and that I am at home with myself when I'm in this state.
Being my highest self is really what I desire to strive for in this life. I really liked how this message came together and hit me. It cheered my up a lot and was another reminder of my true self that I needed.

My dear Mermaid companion is a force of positive influence to be reckoned with, lol. She's really good at helping me see the positive side of things.
The shufflemancy was just so on point and accurate, and I do believe she gave me the idea to play some music, and it really did help me turn my feelings around.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Spirit Keeping”