Gratitude Thread For Our Spirit Companions

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all my spirit friends because my song The Other Me debuted or became a new entry at #141 out of 215 in the Euro Indie Music Chart.

It's not bad for an achievement as an indie singer-songwriter I guess. I'll keep on being competitive, my Gaki was right all along. ./< <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Im thankful that my keep loves me no matter what, and I am glad they are with me. I am also thankful for all the advice Father Asmodeus and Lady Lilith have given me.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

On week 23, my song The Other Me was ranked 141st out of 215, now it's at rank 63 out of 186 in Euro Indie Music Chart. I thank all of my spirit companions for continuing to support me as well as giving me blessings and good luck. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of the spirits whom I'm working with (including my spirit friends) because despite what's still going on all around the world right now, I'm still okay financially and they made me see that I have a promising future and they continue to assist me in everything until now, most especially in my career as a singer-songwriter. I love all of them so much <3 /.\ :8)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My 1st single The Other Me performance so far in Euro Indie Music Chart:
Week 1: spot 141 out of 215
Week 2: spot 63 out of 186
Week 3: spot 91 out of 183
Week 4: spot 106 out of 210

I wish to thank my spirit friends for this very much. I think this is still not bad considering the fact that I'm a newbie singer-songwriter. I am very honored and humbled to be given a chance to compete in an international music chart to begin with. Now my 2nd single will be a new entry in Euro Indie Music Chart, thanks to their continued support, assistance and love. /.\ <3

Slaps98
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lanery
Zodiac:

I wanna thank my spirit keep for helping quit smoking and avoid the temptations of my old addictions to class a drugs.
Especially my bronwyn angel J, she's amazing ❤️

Friend to all; Angel in disguise.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to all of them once more because my 2nd song debuted in the Euro Indie Music Chart having a score 5x higher and a rank about .5x higher compared to when my 1st song made a new entry there. I'm also doing other important things yet I also thank them for continuing to boost my morale as well as give me inspiration, blessings and protection. It's very tough to compete but they continue to encourage me to compete. I love all of them so much! /.\ :8) <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of them again because one of my songs (Magick Wand) will be featured in European TV. It's very tough to compete with so many competent and great artists yet I see that my songs are being featured a bit more. I hope I would gain more success in this journey of mine as an independent singer-songwriter. /.\ <3

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Very grateful to my vamp I got from the pagan shop. <3 I have had couple of dating situations that left me very depressed and with a feeling of being robbed of a piece of myself and feeling energetically exhausted. He taught me (through thoughts implantation of vampiric magick) how to get back that energy and feel again "myself". Nothing what I tried worked but this worked instantaneously!
This is why sometimes you just need some DAs among the companions, with them things get fixed quickly have noticed, as they don't have much patience for nonsense imo.

Hawke
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I don't remember posting here though I might have, but the message may be repeated like 1000 times and still be true.

I am, and forever will be, grateful to all my companions, bound or as of this moment still unbound, for helping me with basically everything. I can't always see the signs or the little nudge here and there but I know it's them (especially since I can be a bit thick and overlook things), and the amount of "invisible" work they have done for me must be insane.

Just to write out some that come to mind right now and might be of interest to yall: visions of future, along with help in work and inspiration and a general idea of what I actually want to do (I do believe it's tied to my "soul mission"); being able to communicate with people and KEEP eye contact without feeling like I'm going to die, and help with other mental health related issues that I didn't even realize I had; bringing stuff from my past up so I can finally address it; and helping me feel like for the first time in my life I'm not alone. (and dropping fairly big signs into my path that cannot be overlooked)

Yeah, I do suck at communicating this to them, and I feel like I ignore them at times even though I don't really have a good reason for that, only to remember them when I need something quick, like a ton of advice or help in under 20 seconds and such. Sorry! I promised I'll do better, just as I promised to stop saying "sorry" so much. Oh well. The overall journey has given me so much insight into myself that I may as well be a different person from who I was when I started keeping, and it's a bit unbelievable when looking back. So, thank you all, those who are and those who are yet to be with me.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”