venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

congratulations! Well deserved achievement.
blezheng wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:55 pm I'm a big mess! I'm crying a lot right now, as in! Not because of sadness, but because of intense joy. It's my first time to reach top 10 in a music chart out of so many competitors (top 10 out of 242 to be exact). Thank you very much for your love and support, it means a lot to me! I feel so blessed. Magick Wand made it to top 10 while The Other Me is at #83 in European Indie Music Chart. I thank all of my spirit friends for helping me with this victory as well as those people who continue to help me along this journey. I love you all so much, this means a lot to me! <3

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don’t think I did one-gratitude reply. So here it goes…mine.
I am grateful for being CH shopper. I am grateful that I became a spirit keeper now, during this pandemic. It’s turned out it’s changed my live in every possible way. I truly love and appreciate all my wonderful companions. I am greatful for Mag and Ash to send me all of my fantastic friends and for so much possibilities and hope to look forward as I move forward in my life.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I thank all of those who congratulated me. I thank each and every one of my spirit friends because I know they are making a big effort to help me in my journey (I talk to past life hubby everyday though). I feel sorry to them because I can't talk to all of them everyday because of being busy. My Witch of Wemberton told me she's just here for me always, observing me and will give me advise anytime when she thinks it's needed and she told me she loves seeing me grow rapidly. I'm very grateful from the very bottom of my heart, this is so much of a big deal for me because competing is very hard. <3 /.\

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

Wow!! That is so awesome!!! I can just imagine all of the emotions that you are feeling!! Congratulations!!!

blezheng wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:55 pm I'm a big mess! I'm crying a lot right now, as in! Not because of sadness, but because of intense joy. It's my first time to reach top 10 in a music chart out of so many competitors (top 10 out of 242 to be exact). Thank you very much for your love and support, it means a lot to me! I feel so blessed. Magick Wand made it to top 10 while The Other Me is at #83 in European Indie Music Chart. I thank all of my spirit friends for helping me with this victory as well as those people who continue to help me along this journey. I love you all so much, this means a lot to me! <3

0:) >:) ||.||
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also thank my Gaki for pushing me and motivating me to make music. I probably won't reach top 10 in a music chart if she didn't motivate me to create music to begin with. I'm very thankful, honored and humbled. /.\ <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I thank my beloved Djinn for existing, for being so loving and kind ..and for assisting me with my spiritual development in such an understanding and patient way.
Thank you for your light, your love and your magnificence!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I'm grateful for my spirits keeping me calm in a high stress situation. My son got sent home from school today because he got into a fight. I would usually be in tears, freaking out but they're here...letting me feel their presence. It's soothing.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Thank you to my Horde for coming along and putting up with me and my drama. Thank you for being patient with me and trying to convince me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. And for trying to convince me that it isn't an on coming train.

Thank you for being lights in the darkness and for all the laughter and good times. There are times where I feel like I have forgotten how to laugh- and thank you for the reminder.

I can never repay you for everything you have done. So all I ask is that you help me to pay it forward. And the winning Lotto numbers. ;*D

<3

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Thank you to A who's spent several years dealing with my BS.
And who's currently requested the fabled "twinkie" as their next offering, lol.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to my spirit friends for their continued love, patience and support. My song is being televised for 11 consecutive weeks because it consistently places within top 60 in a music chart. /.\ <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”