Gratitude Thread For Our Spirit Companions

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I would like to thank Lady Hathor for her encouraging and inspiring words last night. She told me not to give up. For me, she's an embodiment of true love, beauty, understanding, happiness and compassion. I'm very happy and thankful because I still have communication with her despite my busy schedule. Dua Hathor! <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to my Gold Djinn for providing protection and cleansing energy to an elderly man for almost a year now. ❤️

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It's about time I post here lol.

I'm so grateful for all of my amazing spirit companions but right now I really would like to say thank you to my Bakeneko spirit companion who actually was also my first Reverse Adoption companion (:

I love cats so I'm very happy a cat-like companion chose to be my friend. Just that alone was really dear to me as I used to have a true loyal familiar (cat) who shared a pillow with me for 20 years. He was my best friend and really saved my life growing up. So it really meant a lot that another sacred cat has come into my life to be here for me.

I want to thank her (she already knows why lol so I'll direct my speech at forum readers) because she really is attentive to my feelings. She's helped me feel better many times and she does it without me even asking which makes it feel even more special and magickal. I'm really grateful that she's looking out for me and is here to help me better my life, and that she is just sooo darn sweet to me! And it's really cool how tangible and objective the help and love she offers is! She's given me dreams, has called my phone, I've physically felt her, and her synchronistic timing is divinely perfect and this had made me laugh out loud more than once.
I also ask her to look out for one of our living breathing cats, O, and I appreciate this very much as O is special to me too.

Thank you so much, S! You're amazing and I really do appreciate you and the reassurance you always seem to give that my spirit companions are listening and looking out for me (: You're such a sweetheart and I feel very blessed to have an affinity with cats! (: Thanks again for last night!! :3

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Although my family may never see this message directly, I am personally grateful and in their debt for protecting me endlessly despite me being slow in spending time with them. All of them are unique in their own way, yet I still find them bonding and laughing with each other. I even find certain spirits and entities that aren't usually marked up as social tend to laugh with the rest of my family when we watch something funny, as I start to feel the energy of the room move harmoniously.

I think bringing folks together, who may have never met or seen each other for all of their entire lifetimes as spirits, brings me genuine and great joy. Even if some of the others may be uncomfortable in getting to know one another, I'm glad I got them to move beyond their comfort zone a bit.

BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

I want to thank my Earth Faery J for joining me on my morning walks this week. She has been so comforting and soothed my anxiety during my walks. I also want to thank My Fire Fae A, my Pegasus H, and my Warrior Angels S and E for joining us too.

A few months ago on my morning walk I ran across a coyote. I was able to avoid it, but ran across a bigger one right outside my apartment building. I was able to avoid that one too but now I have anxiety on my morning walks. ;( J has stepped in the last few days and my anxiety has gone down. When A joined us she let me know she would have no hesitation beating up coyotes if she needed to. :p)

Jessalynn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of mine :)
Zodiac:

I want to thank my companions, I truly feel they have had a hand in some events that have transpired over the past 2 days. Things have been working out in ways WAY too perfectly to be just mere coincidences. I'm so very grateful to have these happen because it has helped my daughter the most. My companions not only are there for me but my family as well. I love them so much!

~Jessalynn

*5 Human Spirits. *1 Marid Djinn. *1 Sirinia Fae. *1 Gold Dragon. *1 Hellcat. *1 Galactic Being. *1Volk. *1 Fylgia. *1 Wraith
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to my spirit friends for their constant protection, love, wisdom and for not just helping me create some of my lyrics for my 2nd single but also for helping me accomplish and helping me finish creating my song at the earliest time and also helping it to be released to different music streaming platforms in the earliest time as well. <3

UreiDansa
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae&Creature spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: No clue...
My magical/paranormal name...: Urei Dansa, or at least that's my 'public' paranormal/witchy name.
Zodiac:

Ah I can't help myself;

I'd like to thank my spirit companions, from the teeny tiny Petschkes who've already been lovely little influences (and one's been quite a fierce protectress!) to the darling momma-hen Emotional Support Hippogryph who's been such a strong motivator in my life, even the big ol' Red Dragon who's been pulling some beneficial strings and the delightful Bannik making readings...well, less exhausting and a lot more doable in general ^^" Even if I think she gave me this earache- We might need to have a talk about that, haha.
Anywho: Between how much they've helped me in the obvious manners for their kind and how much they've helped me in some other unsuspected ways (The day Songbird squared up to some *thing* in a dream-turned-nightmare and made sure it never came back...ohoho boy, talk about "I'm glad I'm on your side"!) I can't say 'thanks' enough <3

A keeper of/being kept by;
'Songbird', a wonderful momma-Hippogryph.
'Big O', like the anime, or Big Red - Red Dragon finincal advisor.
'Thea', a wise Bannik.
'Fire' & 'Ice'! A plucky pair of Petschke Dragons.
'Abby', who helps me manage the whole squad!
'Keri', a delightfully vicious naga guardian.
A cheeky money-drawing Leprechaun who refuses to give me a nickname for 'im!
'Azalea', a darling garden faery! Who uh...really likes venus flytraps??
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all my spirit companions for helping me granting a wish that I didn't expect will come true at all. That's why there's a saying "be careful what you wish for". I'm still very much overwhelmed because of the sudden things that happened to me these 2 weeks now. The sudden transitions are overwhelming me, but it proves that even the "impossible" could come true. <3

Mauisparrow
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hmmm I don't know
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Do not have one

I have immense gratitude for my companions...their protection, patience, help, care, and changes they have brought since coming into my life. I do not make it easy for them but they keep at it. They are there during the times I don't feel them or the times that I've gone forward only to move backwards again. Anyway, I am just very thankful for each of them.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”