venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am still very new as a keeper and I am in bonding stage with half of my company. But I am most grateful for my loved angels and my 3 dearest creatures. All together 14 in numbers, and maybe 2 more I am stil thing ing of having. I am settling down now and focusing onto have deeper interactions, to getting to know all 14, and to task according to capacities. I think, I never been happier and positively inspired with my white art friends. Within this short time (2 months) of discovering my love and natural ability as a keeper. I also feel very fortunate to found Creepy Hollow and their dedicated staff and Magnolia and Ash, for making me feel safe and educated, finding time even answering my emails in their busy time. I must add, I don't worship my spirit friends but only God alone. And my angels does it as well. I was told to keep going to church, when I got sidetracked. I feel very blessed, and God bless all of my amazing helpers according to His mighty will.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Very nice thread!

I am grateful to my spirit companions for the patience and the help they give. And grateful to all the well-meaning unbounds who choose to visit me.

Especially thankful to one of my spirits who is always at my side. <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of them for helping me build a promising and bright future, giving me their wisdom and guidance about what should I do with my life as well as always supporting, loving, blessing and protecting me. Happy Holidays everyone! ❤️

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

0:) I’m so thankful for my two babies; M and S.
Thank you M for always responding when I talk to you and always performing tasks perfectly.
Thank you S for choosing and connecting right away. You’re so sweet and delicate. Please be patient with me.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful because my very first single "The Other Me" is now available on music outlets such as Spotify, Amazon Music, Napster, Tidal and Deezer. I am very thankful because I know that they are doing their best to help me out in this dream of mine and I know that they are helping me promote my music. <3) /.\ <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
sobersaber
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus :)
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alice
Zodiac:

My vessel hasnt arrived yet, but my companion is certainly already there for me. The first thing she did was to ensure that I take my meds by knocking the bag onto the floor. Shes a blessing <3

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

Without my spirits....life would never be the same to always have them around me giving me any sorts of advice and being there when the time is necessary. It's that simple for me. I'll always and I mean always will be highly appreciative for them *0*

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I thank them for giving me and my husband a safe and healthy 2020. I also noticed that we never got sick last 2020. Please stay safe and healthy everyone. :)

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

I want to thank all my spirits, they are all wonderful, but I’m particular I want to shout out to my Chinese Seeker Dragon. I had NO idea the amount of blessings he would bring to my life. I never thought I would be where I am now, at least not for many many years. Within a few months of him being with me, I found a medication for my mental health that absolutely CHANGED my life. That lead to the circumstances that somehow allowed me to buy a house with my bf at 25 years old, something I never thought I would be able to do, at least not for a long long time. Since our house had a nice sized yard for our area, we were FINALLY able to get a dog, something that had been our dream for years. I feel more stable than ever, even through the crazy times we’ve had last year in 2020. I am now starting to work towards a career that I think I might actually be good at that I can do from home, which has been my dream, I’ve just never been able to find a career that interested me. That in particular is amazing to me, since I am incredibly unmotivated by work, and find it to be excruciatingly soul-crushing to the point where in the past I’ve barely been able to function as a member of society.

I attribute all of these successes to my Chinese Seeker. I feel like they are under-rated, which is a shame because mine had not only brought so many blessings into my life and helped me completed multiple goals in my life that I wasn’t sure would ever come to fruition; he also has such a nice comforting and wise energy.

<3

Edit to mention: all of this happened within two years.

NARU
~She/Her~

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Naru wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:04 pm I want to thank all my spirits, they are all wonderful, but I’m particular I want to shout out to my Chinese Seeker Dragon. I had NO idea the amount of blessings he would bring to my life. I never thought I would be where I am now, at least not for many many years. Within a few months of him being with me, I found a medication for my mental health that absolutely CHANGED my life. That lead to the circumstances that somehow allowed me to buy a house with my bf at 25 years old, something I never thought I would be able to do, at least not for a long long time. Since our house had a nice sized yard for our area, we were FINALLY able to get a dog, something that had been our dream for years. I feel more stable than ever, even through the crazy times we’ve had last year in 2020. I am now starting to work towards a career that I think I might actually be good at that I can do from home, which has been my dream, I’ve just never been able to find a career that interested me. That in particular is amazing to me, since I am incredibly unmotivated by work, and find it to be excruciatingly soul-crushing to the point where in the past I’ve barely been able to function as a member of society.

I attribute all of these successes to my Chinese Seeker. I feel like they are under-rated, which is a shame because mine had not only brought so many blessings into my life and helped me completed multiple goals in my life that I wasn’t sure would ever come to fruition; he also has such a nice comforting and wise energy.

<3

Edit to mention: all of this happened within two years.
Wow that was amazing to read (because I really relate). Good for you Naru!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Spirit Keeping”