new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So late last night when I was going to bed, I invited my incubus spirit to communicate with me. I felt his presence on my back and felt very relaxed but didn't get much else.
Then as I was going to sleep, I heard this voice right next to my ear and it was really REALLY loud. But it was only one word and it while it sounded like English, for some reason I just couldn't comprehend what he was saying. Then it happened again, he said something different but I still couldn't understand it.

Has this happened to anyone else before, and what would you recommend I do so I can understand him?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This has happened to me before, usually during sleep paralysis but occasionally when waking up or falling asleep. I have had days where I heard my friends crystal clear and other days where it's just gibberish. Sometimes, it's not even a companion - just an effect from sleep paralysis - and usually that's easily recognizable due to how bizarre sleep paralysis auditory hallucinations are - but sometimes...sometimes it's a spirit. Once, I woke up to them telling me they loved me. It was overwhelming, to say the least.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

...and maybe when our spirit companions communicate or interact in a way we don't understand it wasn't so important for us to understand at that moment? They might try again, if it was.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:55 am ...and maybe when our spirit companions communicate or interact in a way we don't understand it wasn't so important for us to understand at that moment? They might try again, if it was.
That's a great point as well, Lewk. Sometimes I find that appreciating things in the moment is much better than analyzing it to death...though I am occasionally found doing the latter, as well.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:08 am
Lewk wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:55 am ...and maybe when our spirit companions communicate or interact in a way we don't understand it wasn't so important for us to understand at that moment? They might try again, if it was.
That's a great point as well, Lewk. Sometimes I find that appreciating things in the moment is much better than analyzing it to death...though I am occasionally found doing the latter, as well.
...same here, I must admit.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

The only time's I've heard my spirit companions speak to me physically has sounded like total gibberish to be or language I do not understand. I have no idea why it is like that or why they wish to speak in a way I do not understand.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

It might also be something similar to that laurel vs yannie phenomenon : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Aurum wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:29 pm The only time's I've heard my spirit companions speak to me physically has sounded like total gibberish to be or language I do not understand. I have no idea why it is like that or why they wish to speak in a way I do not understand.
I'm in a similar thing but except it's quite the opposite for me. All my companions speak to me in english but most times I could never understand them in complete sentences. While in bed one of my Ubi's usually starts talking to my other "A" while in a state of falling asleep in and out and it honestly always surprises me because one way or another I never expect them to sound so audible as they do. I usually tell both to keep it down in the nicest and most respectful way I could possibly think of then out of nowhere I start hearing faint giggles around the room which throws me the hell off everytime, lol. In a normal state wide awake it's another thing. Really the only time I could ever fully understand any in my keep are through dreams or via telepathy with the right connection that's about it on my side.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”