Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fenrir
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wolf
Zodiac:

Hello everyone reading this!
I have some question that some people could have (Perhaps those question count too for the living entities, perhaps)
And i'm bad for making titles and names so i didn't have a better name for the topic.

1- The house rules will always be respected by the spirit? Or there are some exceptions?

2- If you have some moment you don't want your spirit to see they will go away for that moment or they will stay? (I ask because of their personalities, perhaps is both)

3- The spirits care for apareance of their keeper?

4- The spirits can help the keeper with thing like carring things?

5- The spirits chose us or we chose them? (I been with tha doubt a lot of time becausr it may be both)

6- How we can communicate with spirits?

7- We can make physical contact like hugs or they can touch anything?

I read they know us they know us more than ourself so

8- They will do something when something happen to us like a death of a parent? They will comfort us or they will give us what we need like time alone?

JonathanEMC
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Sorry for some grammar mistakes, i don't ussually talk in english

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Hello! I'm not an expert, but I will try to help.

1. Spirits usually respected your house rules. But in some cases, they could bend the rules a bit if they feel that it can help. Or sometimes for DA spirits, they might break the rules to test you. Other than that, they usually listen to the house rules.

2. You can ask them to give you some privacy if you're busy with something. They don't always stay and if they are not needed, they just do their own things.

3. No, they don't care from what I could tell.

4. They can boost you like giving you a bit of strength to carry things or possibly persuade someone to help you carry some things, but they can't physically help you to carry stuff.

5. In the beginnings of my journey, I have chose them. But over time, I decided to let my companions pick me instead (Reverse Adoption, Custom Conjure, etc.). My opinion is that either ways is fine. There's really no problem in picking your first spirit or letting them pick you. It's more of a preference of the individuals and nothing is wrong with that. Just go with what you feel is right.

6. There are many ways to talk to your friends. Some ways I do it is to talk to them out loud, invite them to whatever I'm doing at the moment, write letters and drawings for them, and tarot cards. But it's recommended to meditation for at least 15 minutes or so a day as well. Doing this can improved your communication with your friends. There are also other methods of communication, which can be found around this site.

7. For some, they might be able to feel physical contact with their buddies. But other time, it's usually a energy like feeling more than physical. Being able to physically touch you required a lot of energy from them which is why it tends to be kind of rare for them to do. Not impossible, but just not something you should expect as a everyday manifestation.

8. It depends on the individual. If they are the type to want to be alone to mourn, then they will most likely give you some alone time. However, if they want someone to be there for them in their darkest time, then they will most likely try to give you some comfort. So it may vary between people.

Hope that clear up some things.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
JonathanEMC
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Thank you! That was a great help.
I just hope this will be seen by other so it will answer some of their questions too (In case they have the same doubts)

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Hugging is something I would like to achieve too. Well, touch in general.
I think we can communicate emotions through telepathy. Maybe they can send a feeling back somehow, or a placeholder, like a special doll or stuffed animal. Some people talk about being able to feel in dreams or through trance or astral travel, but I don’t understand how it all works.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”