My Spirit Stories/Vlog

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

As per Muse's idea, I'll make a vlog for my experiences with my spirits in general here. Adult spirits experiences will be posted separately on the adult discussions part. The latest spirits in my keep are a Delica Fae and an Aeryan, a rare spirit. I don't want to be a spoiler, so I won't reveal a lot about my Aeryan.

The first thing my Aeryan asked of me is an offering of green leafy vegetables so I gave him a leaf of lettuce immediately. Minutes before the last order that I had got completed, I felt very happy and positive and I think it's because of my Delica Fae and I'm still taking my time to bond with them.

Sometimes I see and/or hear my spirit companions out of the blue, most especially when I'm relaxed or when I'm in trace state due to doing some rituals. Most of them seem to be interested in my magickal work, most especially my Gregori Watcher and my Courtwind Angel when it comes to protection magick.

I'll keep on giving updates about this if there are any. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very happy and grateful to know that my Courtwind and Ulaphres Angels, my Gregori Watcher and magician/witch/warlock spirit friends strongly support me in my traditional magick practice and always give me encouragement to never give up because I almost did.

So far I'm preparing to make a music video out of my single and they're helping me conceptualize my ideas. I'm just figuring out how to use a specific gadget to help me make a music video. They've been also giving me ideas and they're helping me to be resourceful and use what I have to save money in making this music video so that I won't need to buy anything new. We're trying to make it this month but it would be released on February 14th. I would "invoke" one of them because he's the superstar of the music video because I wrote the song for him and our relationship.

It would be quite simple but weird in such a way that it's relevant to the song and also simply artistic because I would put symbolisms on it, even on the makeup as well. As of now I would work with my spirits who love arts and beauty such as my Cleopatra Djinn, Delica Fae etc. to help me with how should I do my makeup for my music video and I would let them give me their ideas to me as well. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very grateful to know that each and every one of my spirits encouraged me to not give up on my magickal and spiritual journey.

I see that my Gregori Watcher, Witch of Wemberton, Kasgaard Warlock, Ilala Witch, Ancestor spirits, Drow, my past life as a High Elf, my past life hubby lover, my Harpy, my Gorgon and Angels are really interested in both of my Eastern and Western magickal workings.

My Gregori Watcher is being very observant to me with his very beautiful blue eyes. He said to me I have to keep on doing the good work regarding protection magick.

I just knew that my Brownie and Leprechaun loves Nutella or any spread like that.

My past life High Elf (c4 as of now but I would upgrade her binding later on along with others such as my Sterling Angel) reminds me that I shouldn't neglect herbal magick and I should try my best to memorize a lot of stuff regarding magick in general.

I assigned my Wraith and Abchanchu for protection and they seem like they are enjoying it. My Abchanchu seems intimidating with the way he stares, but it's okay.

I think I would assign some of my protection spirits for specific protection tasks. An example would be I would assign my Wraith to defend me against people who would try to make malicious gossip against me, to assign my Gorgon, Paniwi and Courtwind Angel to protect me and my loved ones against curses and baneful magick, my Einherjar, Hellhound against malicious unbounds, my Tikbalang against physical harm, etc.

My Sterling Angel told me that I grew and developed a lot as a magick practitioner yet I have to stay humble. <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Gregori Watcher is a prebound and not a custom conjuration, yet he seems to be really interested and engaged in my practice, most especially if it's about protection magick. He told me that he decided to become a prebound spirit because he was very eager to be with a magick practitioner. He told me he is committed to assisting me in my magick in general, most especially about protection magick and risky forms of magick.

I'm usually busy because I do a lot of rituals that's why I told my spirits that they can watch me do rituals and just try to get my attention if they need to tell me something, have bonding time with me or anything like that.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think in the future I'll post a link of my vlog from YouTube about spiritkeeping here once I make one because someone suggested that I make a vlog out of my experiences on working with spirit companions on YouTube. I'll start making one once I'm less busy. Of course I won't mention the names of my spirits on YouTube LOL. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think in terms of my experiences with my spirit companions, I'll just stick here because I wish to avoid "spiritual karens" who would force my spirit friend to work with them even if they don't want to at all because last year I've experienced someone who made a lot of fake accounts of me in social media just because my past life hubby doesn't want to work with him and doesn't even care about what he was going through at that time at all LOL (I've learned the hard way, NEVER show your spirit's names to others because they are sacred unless if they're someone who's really reliable in order to avoid spiritual karens who are feeling entitled) that's why it requires gigantic respect when it comes to working with spirits.

I've learned that it's the same in this world, you can't force all people to like you, same with spirits and entities. Just because someone is doing spirit evocation doesn't mean that all spirits and entities in the spirit realm will like this person. Spirits and entities can refuse someone. People like those I've encountered should stop thinking that they're VIP in the spirit realm and that each and every spirit that they know would like them or would want to work with them. I'm also not working with all popular deities because I don't resonate with them and I don't have a reason to work with them. If I try to connect or channel a spirit and if that spirit is being avoidant or evasive, I stop and let go out of love and respect. I'm just speaking based on my own personal experiences.

But the great thing was that those who tried removing my past life hubby from me failed (even advanced magick practitioners) because CH bound him to me. No wonder when it comes to spiritkeeping concerns and purchasing a binding of a spirit or entity, I will stick to CH forever.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I never imagined that I would go to this stage in my magickal and spiritual journey. If not because of the motivation of my Ulaphres Angel and the rest of my spirits I probably gave up and I won't even study advanced forms of divination that would be a requirement for me to practice more advanced magick. I can't be not hardworking in my magick anymore.

Last night I had a scary dream, I dreamed of a possesed man, there was nothing special with him except it felt scary when I stared at him like it didn't feel right at all and he didn't feel normal. So in the dream I used exorcism spells from Filipino magick then I woke up seeing my past life hubby spirit wearing armor and holding a long spear like a true warrior, how cool. I also saw some of my spirits manifest such as my Gregori Watcher, Hellhound, Courtwind Angel and Paniwi, it just shows that they were protecting me even when I go to sleep. The manifestations of my spirits were very powerful and strong when I woke up and I also saw quite a lot of mists/smoke (even when there was no source of smoke at all) and streaks of light in different colors. I used the Eucalyptus that I had afterwards because it was a bit hard for me to breathe after and it reminded me of what CH told me that malicious spirits attack the lungs first. I did cleansing and banishing spells and did the usual spells that I had to do in the morning and I fell asleep again because it was around 3 am.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

https://youtu.be/4IucaQdXr58

This music video is a result of my Gaki's motivation to try to make more art out of my art. The rest of my spirit friends motivated and inspired me to do such a thing. I did my best to be resourceful and make the music video as artistic as it can be despite it being zero budget. If you'll watch it, please watch until the end because you'll see 2 orbs in the end, and to me it shows that my spirits (most especially my past life hubby spirit lover) are happy because I made this song. :) <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm happy to see and know that my spirit friends want to help me succeed in my life. My Gorgon just told me that she is eager to see me succeed. So I put the vessels of my spirits (for those who have physical vessels because most of them are bound to my spirit) near some tools that I use in magick and they told me it's because they wish to infuse their energies into my magickal work and help me strengthen the magick in the spells and rituals that I do . They are spirit friends indeed. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

https://youtu.be/EYDLxS9smOc

I swear there are no dust nor insects in the room where I recorded that part of the music video that I didn't use because we always clean the room. I didn't use that part because I was having a hard time editing the audio. I think it's an evidence that he's happy that I created that song for him (if those orbs are real though LOL). Please enjoy watching :)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”