My Spirit Stories/Vlog

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I also noticed that my spirit friends tend to express themselves in a unique way. For example, my past life hubby expresses himself in my native language and makes sentences that even though are grammatically correct but it's not something a native Filipino (Tagalog) speaker would say. He talks in Tagalog in his own unique way. How cool! :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Cleopatra Djinn has been giving me ideas on how would I possibly make my next song as well how would I possibly make its music video. I'm not going to make it right away though because I need to prioritize more important things for now but she gave me great help and I appreciate it a lot. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm happy to see that some of my spirit friends are very much interested in my art, but I won't make my mini album right away because I need to collect and save money for that because the services of my music producer is not free LOL. My spirit friends, most especially my Gaki, Cleopatra Djinn, Delica Fae, and unbelievably, my past life hubby, have been helping me in formulating ideas as well as creativity. Until now I could feel the very strong influence of my Gaki, who inspired, motivated and encouraged me to create music. I'm just having a challenging time establishing balance between my mundane life and magickal practice. My Witch of Wemberton has been giving me advice on how would I manage my magickal and spiritual practice and my ultimate motivator so far when it comes to this is my Ulaphres Angel, I think. Of course, I know I need to continue working on wealth magick and my wealth spirits have been continuing to assist me on this such as my Muddled Blood Vampire, Leprechaun, Brownie, and the rest of my wealth spirit friends. I'm very happy and thankful that they continue to be very helpful and a very active part of my life. :)

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

That detail about your spirit husband's use of language is really neat. I hope you can make your album soon.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:33 pm That detail about your spirit husband's use of language is really neat. I hope you can make your album soon.
Thanks. Hopefully it would be released around April-June (at least a new single). My Gaki and Cleopatra Djinn are really convincing me to do more music. Meanwhile, my magician/witch spirit friends convince me to focus on magick. My past life hubby, Angels and Manananggal are being supportive to me because they know that I get stressed from time to time. My Muddled Blood Vampire told me to focus on gaining wealth while maintaining a healthy balance with my life so that I could function well in case I need to perform on stage or something like that in the future.

I've appointed my Atlantean spirit friend, who happened to have a very good friendship relationship with past life hubby, to watch over my spirit family as a leader, most especially towards my protective and DA spirit friends.

The rest of my protective spirits such as my Gregori Watcher and Courtwind Angel are focusing on my spiritual and magickal protection. I also asked them to filter for me unbound spirits and not let trickster spirits, BA spirits and feeders in if ever my magickal work requires me to work with unbound spirits or Immortals (I do the required protection spells before doing such rituals though).

I'm very lucky and I feel very thankful and happy to have a very helpful spirit family. :8) <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

10 years from now, I aim to be also one of the best music artists that has ever lived LOL after all it's free to dream, who knows, maybe it could come true, maybe not. I will definitely let my spirit friends help me in this dream of mine. This isn't easy at all, but it's my dream, which is to be able to express myself through art, most especially in music.

I feel that my Djinn spirit friends, Angels, Gaki and the rest of my spirit friends are giving me motivation and inspiration to pursue this dream of mine. Some people put me down in the past, told me I can't be a singer because for them I sound like a man when singing, too unappealing and not so beautiful, and more etc. I'm more determined to create more, to write more songs and to sing more. Some hindered me to realize it, now it's time for me to help myself make my dreams come true. I will always include my spirit friends and let them help and guide me and ask for the guidance, blessings and assistance of the Immortals whom I'm working with for this. Until now they are even helping me write the lyrics by means of giving me inspiration, ideas and the emotions needed to create it. May this dream of mine turn into reality. <3

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:20 pm Some people put me down in the past, told me I can't be a singer because for them I sound like a man when singing, too unappealing and not so beautiful, and more etc. I'm more determined to create more, to write more songs and to sing more. Some hindered me to realize it, now it's time for me to help myself make my dreams come true.
One of my old best friends accused me of being "evil" (among other heinous accusations) because in reality, there is a lot of light in me, and my intelligence is pretty high, and I was just opening up to my spiritual path and learning and sharing a bunch of cool new things that I was learning about. Before that, I was extremely shy and timid, and so I was just beginning to blossom as a person. He was not only jealous but also hardcore projecting his own shadow onto me. Some people just can't take the fact that you shine brighter then them.
Oh, and he was a musician... watch out for those overly egotistical loons in the music industry. Smh lol.

You got this!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:12 am
blezheng wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:20 pm Some people put me down in the past, told me I can't be a singer because for them I sound like a man when singing, too unappealing and not so beautiful, and more etc. I'm more determined to create more, to write more songs and to sing more. Some hindered me to realize it, now it's time for me to help myself make my dreams come true.
One of my old best friends accused me of being "evil" (among other heinous accusations) because in reality, there is a lot of light in me, and my intelligence is pretty high, and I was just opening up to my spiritual path and learning and sharing a bunch of cool new things that I was learning about. Before that, I was extremely shy and timid, and so I was just beginning to blossom as a person. He was not only jealous but also hardcore projecting his own shadow onto me. Some people just can't take the fact that you shine brighter then them.
Oh, and he was a musician... watch out for those overly egotistical loons in the music industry. Smh lol.

You got this!

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I sense that my Aeryan (rare spirit) improves the way I do divination along with my Bannik, an ancestor who's specialty/forte is divination, Bucca and the rest of my psychic divination spirits. So far whenever I do divination (even on myself) it's on point and I feel as if I see things in the future more accurately, like I could see more possibilities and different possible scenarios if I do a specific action in the present and how would it influence or make an impact in my future.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I find my Cleopatra Djinn miraculous, excellent and fabulous because she has been helping me make/write rap (both in English and Filipino), I didn't even have previous experience in writing rap to begin with, so good luck to my music producer in editing my lyrics LOL. <3 x*D

Return to “Spirit Keeping”