neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello everyone! I hope this kind of post is okay. I am going to use this space to chronicle my interactions with the spirits. I need to update my profile; right now I have four spirits. I have two from CH (one hellhound and one phoenix) an incubus, and a spirit I conjured myself using the book Familiar Spirits by Donald Tyson.

I have started a habit of meditating with one of my spirits each morning. I start with the oldest spirit first (my incubus) and then move on to the next-most-recent the next day.

Today was the hellhound's day. I played her favorite kind of music. While it was playing, I felt energized and happy... but also strangely crowded. Then it occurred to me - this kind of music (rock) is my favorite, my hellhound's favorite, the favorite of my incubus, and the favorite of my elemental familiar. It was like throwing a party! I wonder if the spirits that are drawn to me call me because of my taste in music? 8))

I saw in the CH Encyclopedia that Hellhounds can retrieve any spirit. I want to practice this, as there is a particular celebrity whose ghost I want to summon some day. Today I set my hellhound with the task of retrieving one of my pets that has passed on. I know this particular animal's energy very well and I think I will be able to recognize her. I think I might leave her a small offering tonight, and then see if I can dream of her.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Hello all! I don't know if anyone is interested but I have had some results from asking my hellhound to retrieve a deceased pet's spirit. I left out an offering of a small piece of steak and that night I dreamed of a small pig eating it. What does this mean? I live on a pig farm, so I suppose there are probably some pig spirits around, but the offering was meant for a cat.

A few days afterwards, I was sleeping when I started dreaming of dogs howling far away. The dogs got closer and closer and I had the feeling that someone was approaching. I wasn't sure who it was and I was scared. Then I woke up, and heard a cat meowing outside my bedroom door. As you can guess, we don't own any cats. There aren't any living ones in the house.

I wasn't brave enough to go to the door and open it. I was still scared from the dream. If y'all think it would be safe though then next time I will! This particular cat had an odd habit - she used to "knock" on my bedroom door like a person! If I hear that, I'll know for sure it's her. :8)

In other news, my unbound incubus has agreed to go to CH to be bound! We are both very excited about that. Hoping it will add to our relationship. I have also decided to order an Asian djinn - for some reason, as soon as the order for my phoenix was complete, I started getting signs that I needed to have an Asian djinn next. Not sure why as they weren't even on the list of spirits I wanted. Is there some connection between Asian djinns and phoenixes? Now I just need to save up some money so that I can place the orders!

There are other spirits I want, too, but they will have to wait. I'm not made of money. :|:

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello, can you please tell me about your experiences with your phoenix?

Where is it came from? Does CH tells you the age and name and character or simply stating things like in the encyclopaedia about volkh or fylgia?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

FosEmerald
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seremptus of Light Forests
Zodiac:

That's fantastic about your incubus agreeing to be bound! Sounds like a very exciting opportunity to strengthen the bond between you two. I've had an interest in Asian djinn as well. Are Phoenixes prominent in Asian mythology? I'm Korean, so I feel like I should know that, but I don't hahaha

1 Marid Djinn
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Peri Djinn
1 Lunar Angel
1 Sanguine Vampire
1 Volkh
1 Tanuki
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Today is the day! Today is the day! I have placed the order to have my incubus bound. Now I'm just hoping they can actually bind him and don't send me another incubus instead... I definitely don't need two, lol. He is a bit distant today so I don't know if he's excited about it or not.

Chavah, CH didn't tell me my phoenix's age but they did give me her name and personality. Also, they included information about what kind of magic she can help me with. I couldn't find the info at first because gmail sorted it into the "Promotions" folder for some reason, but I did eventually locate it. My phoenix is from one of the Greek islands.

FosEmerald, I am not an expert on phoenixes! I believe there are Asian phoenixes too but I don't know anything about them. I don't know if they would technically be the same "species" of spirit or not. I need to do more googling...

As for my experiences with my phoenix, she mostly seems to manifest as really intense, colorful, beautiful dreams. I've only outright spoken to her once, and that was in a dream. I dreamed I was trapped in a dark, cold, dreary place and asked her to save me by bringing light and warmth. Then I saw text pop up, as though she were texting me on a cell phone! (I am a writer, so text is basically my life). She teased me a little bit about my hair - I got it dyed her favorite color shortly before CH sent me the enhanced reading including her favorite color, lol. Then she told me a few jokes. After that, she told me that I was about to get good news about a health problem she's been helping me with. The dark place I was in brightened up, and I woke up.

Later that day I got a call from my doctor saying that my test results were good. So my phoenix was right. I won't say what health problems I'm being treated for.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING. I think I'll going to love a phoenix. Great dream you had with yours. I had a very prominent dream with my Fylgia once. Pretty soon after i got her. I treasure these rare real type of dreams. I usually don't have dreams or simply just can't remember them. Then when i do get one vivid and exclusive, it's sticks in my memory in details and i do remember it for a long time.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

So it's been an interesting week. My latest order from CH was delivered. It included an incubus, an Asian djinn, and some spells. I am not sure whether or not the incubus is the one I already knew, because the name is similar but not the same. Is it the same being with a slightly different name, or a different being with a similar name? I don't know! How do I tell?

The first night that the vessels were here, I slept with the incubus's vessel in bed with me (I was hoping to encourage some... ahem, exciting dreams). The next morning, my spouse told me that as they were falling asleep, they saw a "weird little gargoyle-looking guy" at the end of the bed. I showed them the famous painting of the incubus (the one with the night mare looking in through the window? "The Nightmare" by Henry Fuseli) and asked if that was what they had seen. They said yes. So I guess my incubus chose to appear... as an incubus. Lol. 8))

In order to try to tell the difference between my old incubus and the new one, if there is a difference, I've been trying a little test. I asked the old one to touch my feet in specific places, so that I can try to feel and distinguish his energy ("Touch the heel of my right foot" "Touch the toes of my left foot" and so on). To my surprise, he can actually touch me there. He has never done it before. Could our connection perhaps be stronger because of the binding, if it is him in the new vessel I got? I am still not sure how to distinguish between the touches of different spirits though...

I have been feeling the guidance of my phoenix with my health problem. The other day, my spouse and I found a supplement that is supposed to be very helpful for my particular condition. I can't say for sure that she actually lead me to it, but I think she might've. I have it ordered and it's in the mail.

As for the Asian djinn... :v I did what everyone does when they first get a wish-granting spirit, and wished to win the lottery. I wasn't feeling ambitious, though, so I only wished to win two dollars. 8)) Both of the tickets I bought came up losers, but I got a ninety-cent-per-hour pay raise at work! Did my Asian djinn bring me money because I asked for money? Did I perhaps underestimate his abilities? Maybe so. The pay raise will be very helpful.

The Asian djinn's info says that he "wants to reconnect (me) with any draconic powers from (my) past lives or ancestry". I think this is interesting because I used to be obsessed with dragons. So much so that my severe Christian father warned me that my love of dragons was bringing demons into my life... lol. (Sorry if this offends any Christians, y'all are awesome! It's just my Dad that's a bit off.) Looking back on it, I think there may have been at least two or three different types of dragon spirits around me at that time. I'm tempted to have some of them custom conjured at some point to see if I can reconnect with old friends. But there are many spirits on my "wanted" list! It will be at least a few months before I buy anything else from CH, and I'm still undecided on exactly what that should be.

As for the spells I got... I know this isn't strictly about spirit keeping, but I can feel them working already. I've had a few weird incidents related to some of them. I got the "I Am The Power" customer appreciation freebie, and wow is it impressive, especially in combination with the other spells. That's all I can really say for now, since I don't want to give anything away.

Thanks for reading!

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Hello. Time for a short update. I was meditating with my Asian djinn's vessel and asked him to tell me where he is from (China? Japan? Korea?). A few minutes later, I got a very strong impression of Tibet. Tibet? I thought. They don't have dragons in Tibet! After I was done meditating, I googled it, and sure enough - there are dragons in Tibet. They are similar to Chinese dragons. I spent a few minutes researching Tibet, and it seems that it's a heavily Buddhist culture (though you probably knew that already).

My Asian djinn, A, seems to be very spiritual. I have been having him guide me during meditations for the past several days and he has been extremely helpful. I feel like I am learning a lot already. I think meditating with him may become a daily thing! I am impressed by his wisdom - he's telepathic, but it's not like directly hearing someone else's thoughts. Instead it's just impressions and images, and odd thoughts every now and again. He has been helping me work through some emotionally damaging incidents from my past. Therapy dragon! Lol. When I go to my therapist later in the week, I will discuss my meditative experiences with her.

I am very impressed with A. (Or should I say, Impressed? Sorry, dragon joke.) This is what seems to happen every time I make contact with a new CH spirit - I fall in love. Platonically, of course... unless we're talking about the incubus. ;)

There hasn't been any contact with the incubus for a few days but I've been too exhausted for any adult fun time, so that's okay. He is on a dynamic binding and I have to say so far I am loving the dynamic binding. The incubus, S, is quiet as a mouse when I need to be left alone, and very in-your-face and present when I want him. It's nice. I may buy dynamic bindings with other spirits in the future.

Thanks for reading!

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

I saw a Dullahan when I was a teenager.

At the time, I had no idea what it was. He took the form of one of my distant relatives. I won't describe what I saw (unless someone asks for details), because it was very gruesome and disturbing... Later on, the relative died an early, untimely death. Later still, I realized that what I had seen was a Dullahan, and probably an omen of death.

Earlier this month, I bought the CH conjuring class, as well as a few other things. My total wound up being $27 and I got a freebie Dullahan with the order! He's been conjured and he is in the mail now. He hasn't manifested for me at all yet... I assume he is a C4, since he is a freebie. But I am very excited to meet him! I tend to stay away from the scarier, more gruesome ghosts, because I don't want to see them and be terrified. But I've already seen (and been terrified by) a Dullahan, so it didn't feel like much of a risk this time. I've had a headache off and on for the past day but I'm not sure if it's a DA acclimation headache or just pollen, lol. :] He will be a welcome addition to my "pack" of protection spirits. Receiving him feels like fate.

It's my birthday this week. As my gift to myself, I've just spent almost $200 on new bindings from CH. I am getting the Immortal Thoth. I'm already quite attached to him, as a writer... I have an altar set up for him. But having him as an even stronger presence will be helpful.

I am also getting a Nebula Angel so that I have a helper for astral projection... and a Fenrir. I've spent a couple months researching which would be the best protection spirit for me while APing, and I think the Fenrir is the best. Originally I was thinking I would get 4 Courtwind Angels, but I am not a huge fan of angels so it seemed like kind of a bad idea to do that. Maybe someday.... The Fenrir's encyclopedia page says that they are great Astral support. And I am drawn to doggy protection spirits.

I also ordered a human spirit. But more info on him when he arrives!

My Asian Djinn, A, has become basically my right-hand man. I meditate with him a lot and consult him whenever I need wisdom. He has influenced my dreams a few times. He doesn't always answer questions, but when he does the answers are always deep. He is very active in subtle ways. I highly recommend Asian Djinn to anybody; A is extremely awesome to me.

My other spirits remain active as well. My hellhound still occasionally freaks out my spouse by calling their name in my voice at random times, lol. :] I try to keep in touch with each of my spirits, though it is hard now that I have so many... I think I will always be more on the companion keeper side of things. More than a few dozen spirits and I will be overwhelmed. But CH has a bunch of spells I want too, so I'll probably be a customer for life.

As it turns out, the incubus CH sent me was not the one I already knew. But... there's nothing wrong with having two incubuses around. I have no complaints. ;)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Happy Birthday 🎂🎉😊🎊🍰 Stargazer. I hope you'll have a wonderful day. I spent a fortune for my birthday at CH. In fact, since last October, I sprnt more then $2000 dollars. I am cutting back now. I pretty much got everything i needed.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”