venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone out there with an experience to charge with a Chinese unicorn type Ki-Lin?

I do love the character of this spirit, not so much the look of it thou.

How are they bond, and are they really able to do healing?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Funny enough I've never actually seen my ki-lin companion in her true form, she either manifests as a bright white energy sphere or a white doe that has a subtle glow about her. When bonding she stays close as she is fond of being a personal guide and is a strong protective support, it definitely didn't take her very long to become close.

With healing, with her it really depends on what's needed most at the time; a sense of comfort when overwhelmed or a soothing almost cooling mental presence when my mind is stressed out. Her energy really reminds me of a weighted blanket. Healing can have such a big impact on one's state of mind and this is where I have really seen her shine; she has at times when needed offered a sense of calm strength and preserverance.

She can also help strengthen Reiki and/or other types of healing energies as well, but seeing as I have another companion I work in tandem with when doing Reiki I haven't really explored that with her as much, but it was something I got the sense of her not minding helping out with if needed. She is a pretty amazing companion and I'm glad I've gotten the chance to know her <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I assigned mine to always cleanse and charge my crystals. They have a relaxing and calming feel to them and they can be protective. I'll give an update if I have more experiences from them.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hello draco_star898
Thank you so much for your info. Sounds like you have a great experience with yours. Well, the reson i am thinking of her is to bring her alone to my workplace. I am a hospital assistant, full time. I can imagine her doing her magical healing touches as i would interact with the patients. And this is just one special thing of many tasks. I love your shared experiences with a Ki-Lin.
I think they are great.
draco_star898 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:29 pm Funny enough I've never actually seen my ki-lin companion in her true form, she either manifests as a bright white energy sphere or a white doe that has a subtle glow about her. When bonding she stays close as she is fond of being a personal guide and is a strong protective support, it definitely didn't take her very long to become close.

With healing, with her it really depends on what's needed most at the time; a sense of comfort when overwhelmed or a soothing almost cooling mental presence when my mind is stressed out. Her energy really reminds me of a weighted blanket. Healing can have such a big impact on one's state of mind and this is where I have really seen her shine; she has at times when needed offered a sense of calm strength and preserverance.

She can also help strengthen Reiki and/or other types of healing energies as well, but seeing as I have another companion I work in tandem with when doing Reiki I haven't really explored that with her as much, but it was something I got the sense of her not minding helping out with if needed. She is a pretty amazing companion and I'm glad I've gotten the chance to know her <3

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

blezheng wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:57 pm I assigned mine to always cleanse and charge my crystals. They have a relaxing and calming feel to them and they can be protective. I'll give an update if I have more experiences from them.
Hi blezheng,
What a good ideal tasking your Ki-Lin this way. Yes, please fill me in about future experiences. I have been thinking of a custom Ki-Lin, but I am very choose. I have a others in mind like gold and white unicorn, a phoenix, a white dragon, Arkan Sonney. So many great choices... I am sure eventually all of them will end up eith me. 😁❤️🙏🤗

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”