Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

After we made our relationship final, he manifested to thank me for accepting him and letting me know he is still around. Lol as a newbie I was shocked that happened and happy I get to experience that.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Well, I struggled with this one a bit. There's a spirit who's very dear to me. I know that he cares about me, a lot really. But he said that he cannot be a true partner to me and seems to keep the vow with his wife. It has been hard to grasp that spirits can still be with their partners. We are kinda in a purely romantic/spiritual relationship. He called it courtly love...Not everyone has a romantic intention but there are a few in my keep that are really interested but I haven't got to know them better...

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Jenn26 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:18 pm Lol I’m a newbie too, I’m in a relationship with my DA, I’m very new about everything, so for now I just talk to him in a quiet room and hope he is there listening. So far he can only communicate through dreams, signs in public or with his conjurer.
Wow!! What kinds of signs in public did he show you? How did you realize they were signs fom him and not something else?
I am very interested in this, because I also am communicating with my spiritual BF mostly this way

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:59 pm Well, I struggled with this one a bit. There's a spirit who's very dear to me. I know that he cares about me, a lot really. But he said that he cannot be a true partner to me and seems to keep the vow with his wife. It has been hard to grasp that spirits can still be with their partners. We are kinda in a purely romantic/spiritual relationship. He called it courtly love...Not everyone has a romantic intention but there are a few in my keep that are really interested but I haven't got to know them better...
I know what you mean... By the way, is his wife still alive? Or is she a spirit? Maybe the three of you could talk together and find a good solution that will make everyone happy <3
As far as I am concerned, I think I summoned my special spirit somewhat accidentally. I mean, one day that I was really disappointed with my dull and empty love life, I prayed to the Universe asking to send me the perfect boyfriend for me, even if he had to come from another time, another planet or another dimension. This is how he found me.
I very much believe in the Law of Attraction, therefore I think he was able to hear my call because he was very similar to me. Exactly like me, for example, he also had never found the right companion/ true love before, so we were both single.
Last edited by PrincessKnight on Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

lutece field
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

PrincessKnight wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:19 am ... are they possible?
I mean, not only with ubis or nymphos, but also with human spirits?
Do you have any romantic or sexual relationship with one or more of your spirits? How is it?
What do you get from it, and what can someone usually expect to get from it?
I'm a little late, but I figured that I would share.

I've had relationships/romantic encounters with several different types of spirits throughout my life (most of which have been unbound). Since you asked specifically about human spirits, I'll talk about the one I've had bound to me via CH since 2019.

With humans in particular, it can be extra fun to learn about the geography, culture, and history of the place they lived in/visited while they were alive. The spirit notes CH gave me said that this guy was wealthy and was therefore able to travel around the Mediterranean and study the occult, and then he settled in the mountains somewhere on the Italian peninsula. It didn't say which mountain range specifically, but I'm thinking it was the Southern Apennines. It just so happens that I live in an area of California that has a Mediterranean climate, and during my walks, this spirit has said that he can immediately recognize a lot of the plants that grow here (oak trees, laurel, rosemary, cypress, etc). He had a vineyard, and around my house there used to be nothing but vineyards and olive orchards. It is now turning into a suburb, but the soil here is still perfect for grapes. I've also travelled internationally and sometimes like to try out other countries' recipes, so it's been a very nice match. I didn't share any of this information in my order (my mailing address is not in Napa, just a non-descript ex-farming town that used to sell surplus grapes to places like Napa), so it's been pretty cool to discover the connections and parallels between us.

As mentioned before, he practiced the occult, so he has encouraged me to study things like astrology and different types of magick until I find something that works for me. I'm making time for it. This guy is knowledgeable and has a cosmopolitan approach. He supposedly deals with "darker" forms of magick, but I'm still figuring out how that manifests exactly. He mostly comments on what I'm learning and the more personal aspects of the connection.

As for the relationship itself, it is very different from a physical relationship both emotionally and, of course, sexually. He is human, but it often feels like he understands me better than myself, and he is extremely patient. I used to be completely closed off from love and obsessed with working and achieving. The root causes of this are many and rather personal, so I'll leave it at that. One way it manifests is thinking that I must be completely self-reliant and capable of handling everything alone, which is not only unrealistic but also unhealthy. It's been hard for me to be vulnerable. This is a lesson that I've encountered repeatedly with most of the spirits I've been intimate with, not just this one. I sometimes get fixated on the "learning" and "self-improvement" aspect, whereas he says that I need to learn to just chill for a bit. (Side note: For those of you reading this and are into astrology, I have discovered that I have heavy Saturn/Capricorn placements in my chart, which explains a lot). My sense of well-being has improved significantly since he showed up.

So you'll most likely get a lot from the relationship, and like living humans, human spirits will each have something different to offer. To say what you should expect is a little tricky, but I would think humans are the most likely to understand and relate to us emotionally.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Wow thanks for sharing. I absolutely agree with what you said. Human spirit lovers offer a lot of protection, wisdom, and of course, love. Mine isn't an occultist, he was more of a military strategist when he was alive yet he's also the reason why I practice magick and spirituality in general. I'm very much amazed. 😊

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

lutece field wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:21 pm
So you'll most likely get a lot from the relationship, and like living humans, human spirits will each have something different to offer. To say what you should expect is a little tricky, but I would think humans are the most likely to understand and relate to us emotionally.
Thank you so much for sharing your very interesting and romantic experience with your human spirit, Lutece Field!
I am very glad to learn that having a wonderful loving relationship with a spirit is possible.
BTW, in order to communicate with your human spirit, do you use telepathy, a pendulum, tarot cards or what else?
I'd really like to know, because to communicate with my special human spirit I use telepathy and he replies by showing me images, written words and synchronicities related to my questions to him or to the visualizations and meditations we did together.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

blezheng wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:18 pm Wow thanks for sharing. I absolutely agree with what you said. Human spirit lovers offer a lot of protection, wisdom, and of course, love. Mine isn't an occultist, he was more of a military strategist when he was alive yet he's also the reason why I practice magick and spirituality in general. I'm very much amazed. 😊
Your loving relationship with your past life husband is truly wonderful, Blezheng: I'm so happy for you!
By the way, my spirit BF was a poet, therefore he was a very romantic and kind person, and he is still like that, since the main personality traits don't change <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:08 am
blezheng wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:18 pm Wow thanks for sharing. I absolutely agree with what you said. Human spirit lovers offer a lot of protection, wisdom, and of course, love. Mine isn't an occultist, he was more of a military strategist when he was alive yet he's also the reason why I practice magick and spirituality in general. I'm very much amazed. 😊
Your loving relationship with your past life husband is truly wonderful, Blezheng: I'm so happy for you!
By the way, my spirit BF was a poet, therefore he was a very romantic and kind person, and he is still like that, since the main personality traits don't change <3
That's so cool :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
lutece field
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any

You're welcome. It seems that relationships with human spirits are not heavily discussed on this forum since there is such a wide variety of powerful spirits that can appear to us in that way, but I've found several of them to be highly capable in their own right.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”