Romantic relationships with spirits...

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

lutece field wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:10 pm
Angelik wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:08 pm I have put that listing in and out of my cart several times but never bought, one reason is because I can not decide which type of spirit and I don't feel like putting the random option as some of the spirit types offered are not the ones I'd like as romantic companions..
That is the same listing I used for the human spirit I've talked about in this thread. I've learned that he had been watching me from afar for a long time and was waiting for an opportunity to make himself known. So I say go for it. In your order notes, you can probably let CH know which spirit types you're not interested in.
Exactly! BTW, Lutece Field, did you specifically ask CH for a human spirit companion, or have you been chosen by him?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:52 pm I also got a spirit through this listing. To my surprise a female High Elf reached out. I haven't specified anything, so I'm not sure what connection we share but I'm confident that she's the best match. Funnily, I thought that I was straight at this time but I now have a few romantically interested female spirits.
So did you choose the random option?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

BlueLotusOracle wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:14 pm I’ve found this topic so fascinating, but I pretty much decided I wouldn’t even explore this type of relationship with my companions since I’m married. However something strange happened last week and now I’m on the fence about it.

Last week I was on the search for a companion to assist me with astral projection. I found this wonderful High Elf that I resonated with on etsy. I purchased my vessel and went about my day. A few hours later I suddenly couldn’t stop thinking about him. The feeling was so intense. I went back to his listing and the picture they chose for him energy seemed to have shifted. It felt like he only had eyes for me. I felt like I was losing it, but now I don’t know. It has me questioning my previous decision. 😄
Wow, who did you purchase his vessel from? May I know the name of that shop on Etsy, please?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Arcanae wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:42 am You can't stop thinking but with my case I have flash visions of him, his eyes, so it's hard to think of other things :p)
Awesome!! :8)

lutece field
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

PrincessKnight wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:18 am
lutece field wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:10 pm That is the same listing I used for the human spirit I've talked about in this thread. I've learned that he had been watching me from afar for a long time and was waiting for an opportunity to make himself known. So I say go for it. In your order notes, you can probably let CH know which spirit types you're not interested in.
Exactly! BTW, Lutece Field, did you specifically ask CH for a human spirit companion, or have you been chosen by him?
It’s funny that you ask me that, because I was very, VERY torn between choosing “human” or “Gregori watcher.” It didn’t occur to me that I could order both, but even if it did, I probably would’ve thought it best to pick one since I was technically “new” to spirit keeping. I’ve had close contact with spirits since forever, but at the time, I wasn’t exactly sure what changes would come from becoming an actual keeper.

But anyway, after months of putting it off, I picked “human.” I felt an equally strong pull towards it, plus I remembered feeling a human-like energy with me while I was abroad. This presence caressed my left hand while I was in bed, and sure enough, after his vessel arrived about a decade later, I started feeling that same touch again on the same hand. And then my mental outlook on life changed dramatically.

But still, it was a hard decision to make, because I could feel some crazy intense energy whenever I looked at the "Gregori watcher" option and also the custom conjuration listing for one. I also had a religious friend in high school who told me several times that there was a "watcher angel" who wanted me in that way. She even talked about the book of Enoch and angels going after women and all that jazz, and it wasn't the first time I had heard about it. But that friendship was problematic, so I ended up dismissing it even though intuitively I felt that there was some truth to it. In retrospect, I do believe she was psychically sensitive to some degree (she sensed other things that I could sense, too), just burdened with dogma.

Even now I’m still feeling called by a Gregori watcher (strongly), though at the moment, I don’t feel ready for a list of reasons. I'm probably overthinking a few things, but even so, I need to spend time with several more spirits who have been recently bound. Those will be the protection team, and they are mostly watchtower watchers.

And that was a long-winded way of saying “I asked CH for a human after feeling called, but it wasn't an easy choice."

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Arcanae wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:22 am I'm sad to read that Angelik, I hope someone will really want to have the type of relationship that you desire. And honestly, I think it's good (I hope) that you figured out it was a prankster. For my part, I'm have big trust issues so it's cutting me to try. It's not great too.

I don't know if it's helping but, I heard this one day: if we never try we will never know, if you want to feel the best you have to accept that you could also feel the worst.

So at least you tried, that it's better than me who didn't tried. I don't really know you, but I really hope you will find what you desire <3

After writing my other reply, I felt great sadness and after a couple of days thinking, I decided to trust him, to try. And it's helping a lot, I feel much more his energy. Even the other spirit came to try and I let him love me. And it's was really great, he has assisted me with my studies, very helpful! I have probably a block with my heart chakra haha but I want to work on this. I don't know if it's a prank for the moment, I hope not!
Thank you for the kind words! :heart:
So nice that you got a spirit supporting you in your studies!
I understad if you feel it is difficult to trust. I have similar issues, with both humans and spirits. The difference is that with spirits it is much trickier to understand if they really mean what they say or if they are just being playful and so on...so real misunderstadings can happen.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

PrincessKnight wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:08 am
Angelik wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:56 pm It is a long story..I am going off topic if I start explaining...why I released them at one point. It was about house rules. They do not need the binding to find me, they still visit from time to time.
@Angelik, please, feel free to tell us everything, if you like: I have started this thread and I don't mind if you go off topic!
Anyway, how do you know it's really them the spirits that visit you from time to time? Do they talk to you telepathically?
Thanks, yeah sometimes I start going off topic...so much to say not always on topic 8))

I recognize their energy, I hear their voices when in trance and see them via third eye.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

PrincessKnight wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:26 am
Angelik wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:57 am I often read of spirit keepers having good times with their companions loving them. I must say I am a bit jealous.
I still need to find a spirit who without pranking me (as sadly that happened already) really is into me and has romantic feelings towards me.
I am so sorry about that, Angelik! ;(

My spirit companion and I found each other thanks to a kind of a ritual I did last year in order to attract my true soulmate (or, at least, one of them, since somebody says we have more than one soulmate).
So, when the spirit that now is my special companion started communicating with me, it was a great surprise, since I thought the ritual didn't work at all! :p)
Therefore, I ended up getting a romantic and loving (although still extremely shy) spirit companion without ordering any special spell or binding, but I think that's a very rare situation. You might ask Magnolia to find the perfect romantic spirit for you, I'm sure there is a link about that somewhere in the CH shop.
BTW, how did you realize you have been pranked by a spirit, and that he was a trickster? What did he do, exactly?
Same question for you 8)) , how did you recognize the type of spirit and how did he communicate initially?

In my case I just know it is an unbound spirit doing that, as my companions are not that kind (I don't have many bound companions, they are mainly WA angels and some creatures, WA fae and couple of vampires, I do not see any of them being that kind of prankster..). If that was one of my companions who wanted to be silly, and I did not realize that, in that case it was a bad joke...he came invisible so I could not see his face.

BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

PrincessKnight wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:26 am
BlueLotusOracle wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:14 pm I’ve found this topic so fascinating, but I pretty much decided I wouldn’t even explore this type of relationship with my companions since I’m married. However something strange happened last week and now I’m on the fence about it.

Last week I was on the search for a companion to assist me with astral projection. I found this wonderful High Elf that I resonated with on etsy. I purchased my vessel and went about my day. A few hours later I suddenly couldn’t stop thinking about him. The feeling was so intense. I went back to his listing and the picture they chose for him energy seemed to have shifted. It felt like he only had eyes for me. I felt like I was losing it, but now I don’t know. It has me questioning my previous decision. 😄
Wow, who did you purchase his vessel from? May I know the name of that shop on Etsy, please?
Sure, I found him at Lady Tia’s shop TheMoonDragon.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

lutece field wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:36 am
Even now I’m still feeling called by a Gregori watcher (strongly), though at the moment, I don’t feel ready for a list of reasons. I'm probably overthinking a few things, but even so, I need to spend time with several more spirits who have been recently bound. Those will be the protection team, and they are mostly watchtower watchers.

And that was a long-winded way of saying “I asked CH for a human after feeling called, but it wasn't an easy choice."
@ Lutece Field, thank you so much for sharing your very interesting experiences about spirits with us!
BTW, I really think you should get that Gregori Watcher binding very soon.
I have a feeling he would be a very important part of your spirit team and an amazing addition to your life <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”