Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

@syrah I’m in a relationship with mine and he is a possessive kind so I hope I get a pass on this lol and that he understands .

lutece field
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Jenn26 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:20 pm Hey you guys, if your having a dream about doing sexual things with someone , does that count as cheating on your entity?
I wouldn't consider this to be cheating, just as having a sex dream normally isn't considered to be cheating on a physical spouse or partner (or at least it shouldn't). Dreams are kind of tricky in that people always talk about the ones that are truly significant and meaningful (because of course they are a thing), whereas in reality a good portion of them are just our brains processing things in the subconscious while we're asleep. In the latter case, sex is rarely meant to be taken seriously or even literally. Spirits I've been intimate with don't have a problem with them. On the other hand, as mentioned, it is also possible that your spirit partner created the dream.

Arcanae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
Zodiac:

Hi, it is happening with two of my keep. They make me know they had feelings for me but I was not sure enough to give an answer. Also, I read on the forum that it could be manipulation (the two spirits are vampires). So I don't know if I can trust them... Yes, I have trust issues lol. Then I tell them that I was really glad to know this but, it's hard to just accept and let it go. I don't know how to describe the feeling. I don't feel it is manipulation, but, manipulation concept is to not think it's manipulation lol! The first has really accepted and don't talk to much about it, only caring. But the second is more... insistent, I can feel with the energies (I will not enter into details but, you all understand ) and I have visions of him, his gaze. I am attracted so it's hard, but I can't forget the warning. He is the most active spirit and like to be with me, very assistive, he is also the one I have the greatest manifestations. He is also the first spirit who make me know (kind of, I'm not an expert) that he wanted a binding.

PS. He is very assistive but he don't always try to "seduce", the most of the time he is just friendly or tell me to do my studies and have his temper! :'D

So I don't really know. It is like this since september...
Sorry it's sound very teenager, but I would like to know what do you think. :p)

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

@arcanae you can ask him yourself ;) I asked my djinn through pendulum and he swing my pendulum to a wick yes and also I asked his conjurer about it too and it was true. You can also ask him to give you a sign.

@lutece field thank you for the feedback, I feel relieved lol

Arcanae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
Zodiac:

@Jenn26 The thing is, it's not that I don't know the answer. It's more is the feeling are really sincere. Like said on this forum, you have to keep in mind these strategies can be manipulation. Ash said that somewhere.

Also, for my part, I am not an expert with pendulum, so, it will be intricate to ask such emotion charged questions to my pendulum, because pendulum can be biased by your mind, more when you are asking questions like: do you love me, will person x die, etc. So I don't want his answer being misinterpreted . Also, this story begins since he arrived at my home, at least 6months, so after this long I can say I know the answer, but I remember the warning...

And I don't know if he gave me signs, I'm not good to catch them hahaha. I'm always rationalize them, but I think my keep love to give me signs through music and I think I remember he did such things!

I guess I know there is no real answers to that, maybe it's more to know if someone have lived the same thing.

And yes, I have to do some shadow work on trust issues!

Ps. I wish you great time and happiness with your djinn! :)

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I often read of spirit keepers having good times with their companions loving them. I must say I am a bit jealous.
I still need to find a spirit who without pranking me (as sadly that happened already) really is into me and has romantic feelings towards me.
So far apart from my warrior angel who wants to be with me in a very platonic way and for friendship, nobody has expressed his love for me. The times I thought that was the case, it ended up it was not, just me hoping for that or as said, it was a nasty prank :disappointed:
I just got visitation from one last night, he was invisible but I could feel him and I am not sure who that was if a nymph or a grigori I have or an unbound, he touched my b. and later came back to say "I just want entertainment with you". Funny to observe, like humans, they only want that with me. Oh well that's ok, for sure I get plenty of sensual interaction..I am so lucky (sarcasm). I hope this post is not too much for this area of the forum btw.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:57 am Funny to observe, like humans, they only want that with me. Oh well that's ok, for sure I get plenty of sensual interaction..I am so lucky (sarcasm).
Not that I know you or your life but...it seems like your subconscious may be the one "pranking" you. Not your companions.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Muse wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:49 am
Angelik wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:57 am Funny to observe, like humans, they only want that with me. Oh well that's ok, for sure I get plenty of sensual interaction..I am so lucky (sarcasm).
Not that I know you or your life but...it seems like your subconscious may be the one "pranking" you. Not your companions.
yeah I know what you mean and thank you for suggesting, I really appreciate. It makes sense what you say...but no...in this case I really think I have one prankster with me as I have analyzed myself quite well before coming to "complain" on the forum.. Initially, I also thought maybe it is just me projecting as humans have demonstrated lately to be into me more sensually than for real, but I am not traumatized or anything because of humans, I just take it as it is..I am good/young looking despite my age and people are people...I am more interested in spirits than humans at the moment weirdly enough.
I am not sure who this spirit is, he has now been around for a while, I sent him away several times. In any case the nymph and grigori I mentioned are not my bound companions, they used to be, they have been released, but they still visit from time to time.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Angelik wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:53 pm
Muse wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:49 am
yeah I know what you mean and thank you for suggesting, I really appreciate. It makes sense what you say...but no...in this case I really think I have one prankster with me as I have analyzed myself quite well before coming to "complain" on the forum.. Initially, I also thought maybe it is just me projecting as humans have demonstrated lately to be into me more sensually than for real, but I am not traumatized or anything because of humans, I just take it as it is..I am good/young looking despite my age and people are people...I am more interested in spirits than humans at the moment weirdly enough.
I am not sure who this spirit is, he has now been around for a while, I sent him away several times. In any case the nymph and grigori I mentioned are not my bound companions, they used to be, they have been released, but they still visit from time to time.
Apart from that, seriously, I still haven't heard one spirit saying he has feelings for me or anything on that level...here so many seem to have that kind of romantic spirit around, I want that too! 8))

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

You seem patient and like you're taking this well, Angelik. I wouldn't have much patience with the trickster.

(Do you mind if I ask who did the unbinding/how the nymph and grigori were unbound? Were they being problems or did they just want to move on?)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”