You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Star
Zodiac:

Update

My partner made a Ouija board, and I personally don't feel too comfortable using those, but he made one anyways. He's contacted his spirits, and did some tests to prove that they were and I think he had a bit more success than I did with it. There's still a big chance that we haven't contacted any of our spirits on it because the communication kept getting cut off by evil entities.

I tried it once or twice, but I eventually just let him use it for me. I talked to my spirits some, but I don't think they were able to fully prove it was them mostly because it kept getting interrupted. Since the Ouija board was made of cardboard, it was inevitably chewed up by his dogs.

If it was my spirits, then one of them told me he loved me. It made me feel happy, but like I said before, he wasn't able to prove it was him. I did feel a change in mood when he was supposedly communicating on the board though.

My partner mostly asks yes or no questions, so I told him it was best to just use a pendulum. The experiences with the Ouija board were very interesting though, and I would like to hope that we got to communicate with our spirits for at least a moment.

Also I received the vessel for my vampire spirit, and it's a bracelet that suits me very well. I haven't gotten the info for my dragon spirit yet, but the order did re-process I think, because the type of pendulum I ordered was not available anymore.
So I have to wait a bit longer to get a pendulum, but that's alright.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I'm a newbie, but I don't see an unsecured pendulum being that different from an unsecured ouiji board. Of course with the board someone might have already used it to play around and it might have residual energy or links to something else but that doesn't sound like that's the case here.

Congratulations on getting a message though.

Bevo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Star
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:31 pm I'm a newbie, but I don't see an unsecured pendulum being that different from an unsecured ouiji board. Of course with the board someone might have already used it to play around and it might have residual energy or links to something else but that doesn't sound like that's the case here.

Congratulations on getting a message though.
I agree, but I've heard more about bad things happening from a Ouija board more than a pendulum, so that's why I'd kind of trust them a little more. There are also ways to bless a pendulum, I think, but I'm not sure. I'll have to look more into that

Also thanks ^^

Return to “Spirit Keeping”