How did you meet your favorite spirits?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have already written here in the CH forum that my favorite spirit was an unbound that I met after I sent a prayer to the Universe asking It to send me the right boyfriend for me, even if he had to come from another time, another planet or another dimention, and so it happened. Then, after several months, I asked my spirit friend to become my special spirit companion and he accepted, so I bound him to my spirit myself.
And what about you? How did you meet your favorite spirit companions, and why are they so special to you?

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

I couldn't say that I like one more than the other but all my spirits are pre-conjures that I felt a strong calling for. The first spirit I got felt like it was meant to be, my first spirit was supposed to be someone else but last minute the seller messaged me saying they were so sorry and that someone requested them before even though I already received all the infos and the spirit agreed. If this didn't happen I maybe wouldn't have met my first spirit and my path would be so different. Also, my spirit was sold by a conjurer that had not really any reviews and only 4 sales. Now they have a ton of great reviews and are pretty popular on etsy but I really find that my first spirit was destiny. When she came home I told her that some people on CH were saying that when you get a custom conjure you feel closer to your spirit because they were conjured specifically for you and then I told her that I didn't think it applied to us because I trusted my gut and we were meant to be.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I met him, when I did a research on his brother. It immediately clicked and I wanted to reach out to him. I think that I contacted him before I requested a binding. It's funny how I find people or how they find me. I remember my Pinterest being full of pictures of a deceased person that is now a companion. Other spirits that are close to me, were custom conjures.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I wanted to share how my Naiad companion first greeted me, as she came into my dream the day she was conjured. It was really awesome!! But Idk how she feels about me sharing the dream, and Idk if I wanna share the details either, lol, just because it feels very personal and meaningful to me (: So I'll have to leave it at that for now ;*D
I haven't been talking with her much lately, but I do feel a super close vibe with her when we do interact! She's pretty great, has a loyal friend vibe, and she kinda makes me feel like a hero from Greek mythology having her as a wise and helpful companion, which is a really awesome vibe!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I have 43 favourites, these are just a few. The moments we first met are often the most memorable. I remember the basilisk's dream the night I placed for a cc where she'd come through. The gryphon's first visit I adored his energy so much I couldn't resist and placed for a cc right away. The incubus's soft stare through the listing. And the others, it felt like it happened just yesterday and they keep surprising me still. Reading their write-ups I could still remember how loud they called. I'm in the process of making a chronicle for them and its giving me bittersweet feels seeing the dates and our initial exchanges.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”