new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

One of my companions, who I absolutely adore, is bound to a ring. The ring is too big for me and just barely stays on my thumb, despite that I wear it literally 24/7. I only take it off to wash my hands (so it doesn't slip off and go down the drain) or when I'm doing stuff where I may damage or dirty it.

So imagine my surprise (and distress) when his vessel just disappeared from my pocket. It was gone for two whole days and the whole time I was trying to figure out if I had misplaced it, I checked everywhere. I even began to get a little bit worried that I'd upset him or something and that's why it disappeared. I even spent hours today power cleaning my room in hopes that I'd find it but came up with nothing. I honestly thought it was lost.

Until, I checked the pockets of my housecoat for probably the 20th time since his vessel had gone missing, and there it was. I was just relieved, but completely puzzled. There's not really any explanation that I can think of other than my companion making it disappear and reappear himself. I'm not really sure why he would do that, other than maybe to get me to clean my room (it's been messy lately because I have adhd and am also working on 3 different creative projects which is a fantastic recipe for chaos, in fact one of my other companions was too uncomfortable with the mess to help me with our project and tbh I should have cleaned up then).

I'd love to know if anyone else has similar experiences of vessels disappearing without a trace and then reappearing later 8))

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

I don't think my fae companion is making it disappear but I think he makes me forget and misplace my vape so I don't use it. I got kinda annoyed and told him that it cost money and that it's better for me to vape a little because if I lose my vape I am going to buy cigs. However, might not be him because I also have adhd and yk how that stuff goes.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

My familiar has hid her vessel in plain site a few times. I'd just leave it somewhere and forget it where it was even though I'm still in the area the vessel is located and then all of a sudden I just see it.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

All my spirits are bound to spirit, so I never misplaced "them" before. But I sometimes get a huge urge to watch some Youtubers who do minimalism and simple living content, what always makes me clean and pickup things. :p)
They definitely prefer a clean and organized home and for a good reason: A lot of studies show, that we are more relaxed with less stuff and visual clutter (what helps us keepers to hear and feel our spirits or entities better).

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am guilty of keeping every little thing that holds sentimental value (or that just looks pretty lol), so my room is pretty cluttered. One day I forgot where I put the bag of spirited vessels. Looked everywhere. I eventually gave up and asked them where their vessels are. My eyes were then sharply drawn to a tiny box amidst the clutter of crystals and boxes. I opened it and there it was xD now I wonder how long have they been watching me look up and down for their vessels like a mad woman before finally asking for help.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”