Beginner with a lot of spirits

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you have doubts, I think the fastest way to solve them is by asking your spirits directly how they feel in whichever method you are able to. Organise regular meetings. Try new bonding exercises. Involve them in your day. Try not to judge harshly your effort or offerings. I made that mistake by judging myself on how mundane my offerings are, how boring our activities must feel, and it hurts. In the long run it creates distance between you and them. Like the others said, you can form groups by their hobbies, talents or any other associations. Invite them to things even as mundane as going to the next room to fill up water because while it is mundane to us it could feel like an adventure to some, you never know. Insert the hobbit meme here.

My spirit family has groups based on elemental/power association. We've formed clubs on protection, healing, magics, etc. so as to better organise and task them. Weekly meetings. I explore and grow my hobbies with them, like harp practice, drawing. Recently they've started offerings lessons to me like fencing, music magic, etc. I'm writing a jokebook with a jokester companion. We have group singing, trivia day and the latest activity being treasure hunt where I draw symbols on cards, they help me identify which card has which symbol without me looking, and the symbol with the most corrects become the theme for their offerings. We also have a tumblr sideblog for keeping blogposts that pique their interest. I won't share it here though as it is personal.

About how to stop having spirits, try to stop looking at shops, though if it's a genuine calling you'd feel an instant urge to visit a shop even though it hadn't crossed your mind in ever, like a growing curiosity that arises from nowhere. If you fear you're making this all up in your mind, stop thinking for a minute and try to feel if there's indeed a pull, or just a want.

Hope this helps. I'm intermediate (about 3 years in the practice) but doubt can happen just to anyone. And it's important to not let those loud loud doubts drown out your companions' voices. They already are trying hard enough to get through to us ;)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Sooty wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:15 pm If you have doubts, I think the fastest way to solve them is by asking your spirits directly how they feel in whichever method you are able to. Organise regular meetings. Try new bonding exercises. Involve them in your day. Try not to judge harshly your effort or offerings. I made that mistake by judging myself on how mundane my offerings are, how boring our activities must feel, and it hurts. In the long run it creates distance between you and them. Like the others said, you can form groups by their hobbies, talents or any other associations. Invite them to things even as mundane as going to the next room to fill up water because while it is mundane to us it could feel like an adventure to some, you never know. Insert the hobbit meme here.

My spirit family has groups based on elemental/power association. We've formed clubs on protection, healing, magics, etc. so as to better organise and task them. Weekly meetings. I explore and grow my hobbies with them, like harp practice, drawing. Recently they've started offerings lessons to me like fencing, music magic, etc. I'm writing a jokebook with a jokester companion. We have group singing, trivia day and the latest activity being treasure hunt where I draw symbols on cards, they help me identify which card has which symbol without me looking, and the symbol with the most corrects become the theme for their offerings. We also have a tumblr sideblog for keeping blogposts that pique their interest. I won't share it here though as it is personal.

About how to stop having spirits, try to stop looking at shops, though if it's a genuine calling you'd feel an instant urge to visit a shop even though it hadn't crossed your mind in ever, like a growing curiosity that arises from nowhere. If you fear you're making this all up in your mind, stop thinking for a minute and try to feel if there's indeed a pull, or just a want.

Hope this helps. I'm intermediate (about 3 years in the practice) but doubt can happen just to anyone. And it's important to not let those loud loud doubts drown out your companions' voices. They already are trying hard enough to get through to us ;)
I read your post, and although it's not my post, I do command you for a lot of very good ideals I haven't considered yet.
Some, I already do from the start.
Well 6 months ago I started this without even realising what I got into by simply wanted to collect angels for protection 😂.

I never looked back though and I love all of my spirit friends that came to me. So yeah, you did refreshed me with new ideals that I wish to try as soon as I can. 🙏 Thankyou
400✨Aster💫Jupiter

CDS
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I love all the posts here. So helpful and full of ideas. I feel blessed to find you guys. This is my first post. I also started recently in this journey (a month ago) with the intention to get closer to angels (I looooove angels) and get some help in specific area, but I feel it is also a bit out of control. I already have the pleasure to have eight members (between 3 angels, a star fae, an E.T channel, a immortal, a Archangel, and a throne) in my recently created spirit family and I have more few angels and and two unicorns coming soon to bless our spiritual and human families. Self-doubt came strong in the first few weeks with the initial spirits. I couldn't have any kind of conscious interaction with them or have their help with any tasks. However, although I still am not able to have the communication as described by other colleagues here, I feel blessed anyway to have their company with me and my son. I absolutely love all of them and I make sure to let they know it daily. I started noting some signs that could indicate that they are here. First I commented with my Bronwyn friend that would be great to find a coin or a colourful feather in the garden as a sign that he is with me. I swear that it took seconds after I finished my thought until I found one pound coin buried in the garden. The second sign was when I was reading a book about Reiki and I started seeing no stop flashes of light in the corn of my eyes for about five to ten minutes (I think it was my star fae). The third one was I saw a flash of white and yellow light when waking up, but no idea who could be. The fourth sign: taking the Courtwind friend to the garden and all the time I was getting shock when touching in my son. I haven't associated in the time with the angel, but after reading in this forum some posts, it seems that it could have been him. For last, my most strange experience was to have a ring completely bend alone overnight. It was a ring with a kind of portal for an E.T. I didn't have the pleasure to have any communication with this entity. I just felt tingles from the ring in the first day. I don't know what to think about it. Any thoughts? I am also following the strategy to stop visiting the shop to avoid adding more spirits or spells. I want to get to know my spirit family and start working with the spell to see if they can work for me once until now I couldn't see anything different. I would appreciate very much any tips on how to get those levels of communication you have with your spirit family. Until now I am doing meditation, engaging they in my daily activities, talk with them, and open my angels oracle cards to receive their guidance. But, I would like to be able to have way to hear and understand more what they have to says (as our colleagues said about meetings and weekly updates). I have already several spells to help with spirit communication, clairvoyant and etc... Waiting to see if they can work in my case. Also, I have already ordered code word for each member. So, let's see. I would love any tips. Thank you again for all your posts.
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

CDS wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:57 pm I would appreciate very much any tips on how to get those levels of communication you have with your spirit family.
Best thing I could recommend is to (get to) know yourself. In which way do you react or interact unconciously with the metaphysical before you recognize you do?
For me it's most of the time through my solar plexus or my head chakras. Other things like telepathy or seeing things only happen if I concentrate on it. But before that someone needs to "knock" via my head or solar plexus to make me aware of them wanting to communicate.
Don't fixate on the thought you have to have it all. Some are only able to interact with their spirit companions in one way for a long time or even the rest of their life, but it's enough to have a deep and intimate bond. It's like learning a new language you only know one or two words of so far. The longer you keep going the more you'll be able to interact.
¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
CDS
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18

ilinga wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:48 pm
CDS wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:57 pm I would appreciate very much any tips on how to get those levels of communication you have with your spirit family.
Best thing I could recommend is to (get to) know yourself. In which way do you react or interact unconciously with the metaphysical before you recognize you do?
For me it's most of the time through my solar plexus or my head chakras. Other things like telepathy or seeing things only happen if I concentrate on it. But before that someone needs to "knock" via my head or solar plexus to make me aware of them wanting to communicate.
Don't fixate on the thought you have to have it all. Some are only able to interact with their spirit companions in one way for a long time or even the rest of their life, but it's enough to have a deep and intimate bond. It's like learning a new language you only know one or two words of so far. The longer you keep going the more you'll be able to interact.
Good point Ilinga! I see that I need to give a proper attention to it once I dont have clear idea yet about how I react or interact with the metaphysical at the unconciously level. For years ago, when working with clients in my holistic practice I started spontaneously receiving intuitive and mediunic message about them for almost a year. I also experienced a mediunic channeling, but I was in self-doubt if I was not creating unconsciouly that specific experience in my head. So, I think I blocked all of that, in particular since my pregnancy. Maybe this is the answer. One thing is certain: I need to get to know me more, as you said. Thank you for point it out! Valuable recommendation! Sending blessings into your way.
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I think that you need to organize like everyone say and be able to maybe slow down a bit to get to know your spirits; adopting too much can make feel people overwhelmed and anxiety comes because they are not organized.

Personally I always ask my spirits if they want to add another one in our spirit family. It is necessary because they are living as a group and they have needs too. For example, mine don't want to have a community spirit group because they all need their individual times and want a sort of family group with intimacy where everyone is close to one another.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”