venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I would like to know if commander angels and master spirits are the same?

What are they doing differently? Anyone able to share experiences with Bluejay commander angel? What types they are and what types master spirit are from?

Thank you in advance.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I don't know about commander angel, but master spirit can be from any race. E.g. if you have 50 WA spirit companions and ask CH for a master spirit, it may be a WA dragon, elf, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

darkwing dook wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:00 pm I don't know about commander angel, but master spirit can be from any race. E.g. if you have 50 WA spirit companions and ask CH for a master spirit, it may be a WA dragon, elf, etc.
Okay,
Thank you 'darkwing dook' . So it's looks like to me that, master spirits dealing with my own spirit family and helps me with tasking and keeping up with everyone.

Commander angels on the other hand deals with actual tasks that is beyond of my spirits scope,

Like calling in healing angels, extra protection angels, working on miracles behind the scenes after tasking one commander angel with something greater then normal.

I hope I am on the right way to figure this out.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:00 am I would like to know if commander angels and master spirits are the same?

What are they doing differently? Anyone able to share experiences with Bluejay commander angel? What types they are and what types master spirit are from?

Thank you in advance.
If commander angels are a CH type of spirit, can you give a link to them in the Shop? I can't find them.

If it's another spirit keeping seller's name for a spirit they have, that explains it.

Different sellers use different terms for things that seem very similar. For example, Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures has spirits that can 'overlord' other spirits in the keeper's spirit family. My understanding is that these are spirits that naturally have that power, authority and ability. With CH Master Spirits, my understanding is that it is a lot to do with the nature of the conjuring and binding. So if you have an Immortal conjured to be a Master Spirit, I think the binding involves a kind of agreement that they act as a Master Spirit, in the way the CH Shop item for Master Spirits sets out. But, if you get an Immortal conjured as a spirit companion, the binding is just about being your companion (and of course not about them being a Master Spirit).

I hope that information is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Oops...cringe...just re-read your post and realised commander angels must be from Bluejay's store.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Lewk wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:42 pm Oops...cringe...just re-read your post and realised commander angels must be from Bluejay's store.
Thanks so much Lewk, yes, it's bluejay's commander angel. And she have it on the notes, they are not fallen or hybrids either. Then i had a link to the angels to choose from. I place my 4 preferences, because I really don't know what would match my energy. But I also sent her a separate email to tell her about my spirit friends in my keep. I don't want a clash with my friends and I don't look for a master spirit either. I need a commander angel that will have the power to bring down support in healing, protection, justice, ect. When we need to orchestral help for needs. I have a big circle of friends. I need answers in prayers and I need my angels enpowered and charged to make a difference in the life of some of my long term struggling friends.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”