Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Hello lovely spirit keepers! It feels like forever since I visited CH and I’m very happy to see the community is still strong on here!

I’d like to start a conversation about Volkhs. I’ve been through the ringer with depression and anxiety for the last 18 months (who hasn’t with this awful virus?), so I decided to purchase a binding of a Volkh to assist me with healing from this.

I hear these spirits are great for getting rid of negativity and blockage on a personal level. That would be so wonderful! I cannot wait to meet my new spirit companion, even if they are non social. I have a feeling I will feel much safer and at ease in my own mind once we meet. (My mind can feel like a prison sometimes when depression is on the rise)

I’d love to hear any experiences or information/tips from those spirit keepers who are also bound to a Volkh! Do they have a gender? (Just curious as I know nothing about Volkhs other than the CH encyclopedia). Do they ever have names? How do you address them?

Thank you for your input! \/

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have two. One of them is within my tried with my Courtwind Angel and Fylgia. My very first one that is not in the tried, talked to me on the same day I realised he arrived. I used to call him lady volkh. He told me not to call him like that because he is not. 😏 Love him for it. Then later on I heard him tell me something very important. He has a deep voice. I see him as a shadow sometimes. But also, likes to appear to me as native birds on my garden walks with my other volkh which is a she. I have had images of them being always busy and bearly have time to look up from busyness. I do love them both. I thank them for being so great with healing and protection. I wouldn't be without them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Chavah wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:32 pm I have two. One of them is within my tried with my Courtwind Angel and Fylgia. My very first one that is not in the tried, talked to me on the same day I realised he arrived. I used to call him lady volkh. He told me not to call him like that because he is not. 😏 Love him for it. Then later on I heard him tell me something very important. He has a deep voice. I see him as a shadow sometimes. But also, likes to appear to me as native birds on my garden walks with my other volkh which is a she. I have had images of them being always busy and bearly have time to look up from busyness. I do love them both. I thank them for being so great with healing and protection. I wouldn't be without them.
Thank you for sharing! May I ask if the Volkh binding comes with a description? Such as a name and basic appearance?

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi there~
I’ve gotten my volkh on 12th April this year. Don’t expect notes on them because they are pretty much copy and pasted from encyclopedia. You will not be given a name, gender, and age, seeing that they are non social.
I’ve compared the volkh conjuration notes to one I did in 2017. And basically it says this: VOLKH, NO NAME, NO AGE, ASEXUAL, NON-SOCIAL, PROTECTIVE, LOYAL

My notes in April this yr though was just a copy and paste from encyclopedia.

As for my experiences with volkh, I’ve seen mine once, in mist form. I haven’t consciously had dreams or visions about them. But I feel them helping with the negative energy. I find myself less angry all the time :)

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
Mauisparrow
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hmmm I don't know
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Do not have one

I was having an issue a couple of months back and one of my companions suggested a Volkh and gave me the impression of a seller to look for one. She had one. While getting settled for sleep that night, I had a feeling of peace and calm hit. I felt like someone was clearing stuff off of me and the impression of him having a conversation with some of my other companions about the situation. I felt like he was around that week while his vessel was in transit. But when his vessel arrived, I felt a bubble envelop me. For 2 days everything felt muted, I wasn't angry or distraught. He blocked my other companions from approaching me so I could rest and he could set rules and get the issue I was having sorted. He started letting them through one at a time, made sure all was good, ran off some interfering spirits, helped me deal with some of my own blockages, and has been in the background since. Mine goes by male and has a name 🤷‍♀️, I guess it just makes it easier so he puts up with it. He is not chatty, I have seen him once that I recall in my dreams, and my other companions have simply said "He has rules" when talking about him. I still have ups and downs, but I have not have been as angry or distraught like I was by any means.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Dirty-paws wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:53 am
Chavah wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:32 pm I have two. One of them is within my tried with my Courtwind Angel and Fylgia. My very first one that is not in the tried, talked to me on the same day I realised he arrived. I used to call him lady volkh. He told me not to call him like that because he is not. 😏 Love him for it. Then later on I heard him tell me something very important. He has a deep voice. I see him as a shadow sometimes. But also, likes to appear to me as native birds on my garden walks with my other volkh which is a she. I have had images of them being always busy and bearly have time to look up from busyness. I do love them both. I thank them for being so great with healing and protection. I wouldn't be without them.
Thank you for sharing! May I ask if the Volkh binding comes with a description? Such as a name and basic appearance?
No specific but general description and association that is in the encyclopaedia.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I have 2 and one is slightly social but just to say "hi"; it present itself like a purple orb.

I have the impression that volkh can be social but not the same as other spirits, I would say the strict minimum and always into their tasks and duty

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have one bound within a triad and would describe them as asexual, but with a deep voice and a bit masculine energy (almost fatherly). They showed themselves in a dream I had shortly after the binding as a huge grey cloud and since then I only really feel them if I adress them. They help me with communication with my other spirits, if I'm using a pendulum or cards, shielding us from tricksters and other interferences.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

The best way I can tell my Volkh is there is usually by what is not happening; when he's doing his job the best I wouldn't even notice he is there (Shoutout to him for being the "real MVP" in a lot of my magickal misadventures!)

The most notable time I directly experienced his presence was in a spell that went bad; I accidentally focused on a candle through the reflection of an object unrelated to my prepared ritual and saw the shade of what I thought was one of my spirit family... It wasn't. For a moment I felt a warmth on my hand, then a mad dash of energy out of the room. As though two cats were chasing each other out from where I was. When I looked down at the hand, there was a fresh scratch on the spot I had felt the warmth. I attribute the experience to my own mistake, but in that moment the normally quiet Volkh kicked into immediate action and I could tell what happened on the spot.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hi I have 7 Volkh now, got 6 in the first week of May. I did not get them from CH though, and I had them bound two at a time. When the first 2 were bound I really noticed them as they have such powerful energy, one of them really loves the energy of rock music. When the second and third pair were bound I did notice but not as much as first group lol. I totally felt them all clearing negativity from me. After all were bound I had a feeling of anxiety, due to an up coming event. I called on them and felt it go instantly, I have named them all as a group, they have a group name. The first one I got about 2 years ago, I really feel they do work best as a group. Mine as a group are so powerful, I feel you can't have too many, I probably will get more too. Since all were bound things have changed massively, they keep all sorts of crap away from me 👏

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Spirit Keeping”