Bees and insects

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Which spirit/entity or immortal is associated with bees and insects in general?

I am having one around who often sends me images or nightmares of bees and beehives. Last night while falling asleep I had sever pain in my feet and body, I am still trying to solve if this is an entity giving me pain or if something else, as doctors did not find anything wrong with me, they suggested a pill for nerve pain to see if that helps, but it does not work, had to summon archangel michael and raphael in order for the pain to decrease and finally get some sleep. I then saw a beehive in a quick vision while falling asleep and a dream of eating a dried beetle. :..( Today my friend entered the house and had one weird big insect attached to his neck. Although I am vegan and wish nothing bad to animals, I do not particularly enjoy insects....especially inside the house.

Are these symbols of something or anything else?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Austeja is goddess of bees:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Khepri may be related, the scarab god:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

But not sure about the meaning of your dreams...

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Demeter is associated with bees, I believe. And maybe Aphrodite too, at least I seem to recall she has something to do with honey.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I also don't know about your dream but there are many goddesses associated with bees. Aurum is correct on Aphrodite and also Diana, Rhea, Hannahannas, Anatolian haven't been mentioned yet..

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

It could also be many spirits that are mostly unheard of...or perhaps it's not even a spirit and it might be symbolic or a past life thing. It could also be that bees are a shadow totem of yours or maybe insects in general are.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Thanks for your comments. I just opened fb and there was a post about aphrodite as queen of bees..
that's interesting.

I also did a search and found "Isis queen of bees and of the underworld".

I met a female entity that appeared with the sound of a large group of bees in a dream, I have no idea if that is just fruit of my mind or a real entity...

Return to “Spirit Keeping”